Yesterday I felt like but I couldn't decide:

Where/what area

Who with

How do you guys decide?

Where/what area

Who with

How do you guys decide?

Easy for me as I have a relatively small harem and don't usually travel too far these days as there is no need.

I decide what roleplay I want and what services are required, then I look to see in my area who provides that type of service, and check out their feedback.

Pretty basic really but it gets me the info I require.

Sometimes I just vist the parlours and see who takes my fancy, purely for research purposes only.....ha ha.

The where is usually determined by work commitments - travel etc

The who, research on here and unfortunately on the purple site although I don't trust it

The final decision based on looks, age, and perceived attitude from information gathered.

Where/what area

Who with

How do you guys decide?

On what area the WG is in firstly, then if i fancy her from her pictures, then a chat on the phone which is absolutely essential to me to discuss and seek confirmation of services offered and price charged plus i gauge her attitude, any sign of negativity or being unfriendly and i go elsewhere.

Personal recommendations by punters i know, trust and/or respect greatly help and are much appreciated, FRs and this forum also help.

I read profiles and look at pictures until I see one that 'clicks' with me. I then do my due diligence.

Or I put up a reverse bid on the other site and see who responds.

I would always keep a rolling shortlist in mind, so that I didn't have to start researching at the last minute. That way, putting a trip together, I was revisiting favourites, and / or picking from my shortlist.

generally i go with whomever my favourite-of-the-moment is, and would have pre-planned towards whatever day she's available at present.

for my relatively rare spontaneous-type punts, i have a 'rolling shortlist' as per the poster above (nice phrase!) and would sift through that list to see who was available on the day.

Follow your dick.

Follow your dick.

I wouldnt recommend basing a decision solely on it though, thinking with my dick led me astray many times. ;)

Follow your dick.

I don't know anybody called Dick!

Follow your dick.

My rule is to try and engage the brain if possible, the organ you mention is definitely not reliable!

I don't know anybody called Dick!

Ahem.

The only desicion I have to make is whether to visit whoever is top of my wishlist or whether to go see one of the regular's.

My pattern of my punting roughly alternates between the two

When I don't have much time, I usually look for girls available near me. But when the weekend is here and I don't have any plans, doesn't matter where the WG is, as long as she's my type. It's only problematic, when there are more girls that I fancy. Then I tend to see all the pros and cons. Last option is just flipping the coin, but thankfully I never had to do it, yet.

I wouldnt recommend basing a decision solely on it though, thinking with my dick led me astray many times. ;)

Smiths I can't agree more - my dick has been responsible for many bad decisions in my life both in the real world and punting. But I think punting has helped teach my brain to overrule my dick now, although it could also be down to age :(

Smiths I can't agree more - my dick has been responsible for many bad decisions in my life both in the real world and punting. But I think punting has helped teach my brain to overrule my dick now, although it could also be down to age :(

Its the former not the latter with me, punting experiences have taught me to use my actual brain. ;)