Irgendeiner

Miss-sexy- Aka Rebecca

10 posts in this topic

This lady who has had a profile on another well known adult site since last December works from a flat close to Edgeware Road tube station (which one I'm not sure). Her photographs, albeit taken with direct flash to give hard shadows, are stunning. They have been slightly photoshopped, but the verification photo, which hasn't, shows a very attractive young lady. I'm asking myself if she is simply too good to be true.

Has anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise) of meeting her?

PS The hyphens matter!

Edited by Irgendeiner

She has been discussed previously, I will put up a link when I can find it.

Also, if you go to the purple site there and do a search on Field Reports there is a 4th field report which Miss-Sexy- has chosen not to link to her profile.

My experience with hot girls is that as they have spent all of their lives fending off advances from men, they don't put as much effort into pleasing men as other girls.

Taking everything into account, Rebecca is the next girl I would like to see, fully expecting a trade-off between looks and warmth of GFE. Also I am only into vanilla sex, so I am not going to ask her to do anything which she might not be up for. I have emailed her and she does come across very well as being a very friendly and pleasant person.

Thread started by aanimator on 9th May 2012, last reply 11th May.

The thread can currently be found on Page 8 on UK&Ireland Requests for Information before the London sub-forum was started.

Very many thanks! The "nothing steamy" rather reflects her Private Gallery photos, which, to me, are slightly frozen, as it were, and without any "come hither" look.

This lady who has had a profile on another well known adult site since last December works from a flat close to Edgeware Road tube station (which one I'm not sure). Her photographs, albeit taken with direct flash to give hard shadows, are stunning. They have been slightly photoshopped, but the verification photo, which hasn't, shows a very attractive young lady. I'm asking myself if she is simply too good to be true.

Has anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise) of meeting her?

PS The hyphens matter!

Saw her back in May. The sex was not great. The bj was covered. She is friendly but very stand offish. Yet after the short dissapointing sex. (no RO, no OWO), she was great to chat to. Very funny, intelligent etc. But i didnt pay to chat.

And she looks exactly like she does in the photos. Maybe slightly cuter, as she is very petite.

But i wouldnt go again. It made me realise the ** feedback can be very misleading.

Hi,

I have seen her some time ago (in 2010, I believe) before she disappeared for a while. She had a different name at that time. One of the worst punts of my life. No kissing, no pussy licking. As soon as I was inside her, she said the magic words: "are you coming, babe ?". Avoid! What a shame, she is stunning beautiful.

I met her a few months ago and my experience was pretty much word for word as BillyWeb described.

I met her a few months ago and my experience was pretty much word for word as BillyWeb described.

I met her about 2 years ago (maybe more) and she has undergone at least 3 changes of name and is also with a couple of agencies if you look around, Lovely looking girl and very friendly but after so much time and presumably working pretty much continuously I can imagine its taken its toll.

Saw her back in May. The sex was not great. The bj was covered. She is friendly but very stand offish. Yet after the short dissapointing sex. (no RO, no OWO), she was great to chat to. Very funny, intelligent etc. But i didnt pay to chat.

And she looks exactly like she does in the photos. Maybe slightly cuter, as she is very petite.

But i wouldnt go again. It made me realise the ** feedback can be very misleading.

If I waste money on any WG's she is one of them. I learned something this time that going to an expensive ride doesn't guarantee full satisfaction.

Very many thanks! The "nothing steamy" rather reflects her Private Gallery photos, which, to me, are slightly frozen, as it were, and without any "come hither" look.

I saw her 2 or 3 years ago when she 1st surfaced in Earls Court as sexy princess or something ... very poor service and a bit of an odd girl. Good looking though, but would never return unless it was for free!