Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamkaran

Mona/ Nicole (baker Street) From The Other Site

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Has anyone seen Mona (Mona+Just+18years), Nicole (SexyAsFuckk, Gorgeous+%2D+Nicole) from the other site. Both look too good to be true !!

Also, what is the general experience with seeing ladies with no ratings ? Is it worth the risk ?

thanks for the advice

Welcome to Punternet. :)

There is always a risk involved even with good ratings. Different blokes have very different views on what constitutes a good punt. I have had good punts with WG's with no ratings; curtailed punts with WG's with lots of good rating. As a rule of thumb, women who answer messages quickly and accurately, and who dress as requested are more likely to offer a high level of service. Level of service is rarely related to level of price.

ive seen mona , gorgeous girl , those flats the girls work out of are pretty reliable on the most part, seen at least 8 or 9 girls there , all do what they say on the tin, occasionally you might get one that doesn;t do anal but everything else is fine, paddington flat is nice, goodge street is a bit of a shithole outside but inside is fine... I wish russian natalie (fuk my ass) would come back ;) she was awesome.

So did you take the plunge OP? Anything you'd like to share with us ? :)