Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fisto

Wgs With No Reports

5 posts in this topic

Not sure if I can post the site here, but I've been look at this other site for Wgs (website initials is **) and there are some girls that I want to call. The problem is that they don't have any reports on that site, nor do they have any on this site. Is there anywhere else I can go for reports? Any tips to figure out which ones are generally "safe?"

If they have no reports, the best way is to talk to them (ideally on the phone but email will suffice) and keep your radar up.

I've punted with plenty of girls with no feedback, you just have to use your instincts. I tend to get a sense when I'm talking to a girl I know I'll have a good time with.

Post her name on here and enquire directly from other members.

Not having feedback or FRs is not the sign of a poor WG, some on P/N have a no reports policy, I have punted with some without any feedback ect & had enjoyable & quality punts.

SP

Not having feedback or FRs is not the sign of a poor WG, some on P/N have a no reports policy, I have punted with some without any feedback ect & had enjoyable & quality punts.

SP

I agree from my own experiences of punting with numerous WGs off the purple site. The reason some had no or little feedback was they mainly or only took phone bookings.