Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KentAde

Good Price Or Bad Price For A Ffm?

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I saw Sharon.xxx from the other site today. She is the girl who used to be one of the W.Kensington Hungarian girls talked about prior but has now moved to the City.

The service wasn't too bad.

Now, she has offered me one of her FFM services with Kylie Flirt and I just wondered if it was a good deal?

I requested:

Lesbian show,

Kissing,

CIM,

RO,

Deep anal with both of them

For 1.5hrs.

She suggested £350. (Normal 1hr FFM is £180 ex anal)

Is this a pretty good price for all the above and for the time?

Cheers for any thoughts.

Ade.

She suggested £350. (Normal 1hr FFM is £180 ex anal)

Is this a pretty good price for all the above and for the time?

So if an hour for "normal" FFM is £180, then 1.5 hours could be expected to be up to £270. What is the extra £80 for? I'd expect everything except CIM & anal to be standard. £80 is a bit steep on the top for anal and CIM, but not way over the top. On this basis I'd have said £300 would be OK value.

In my vast experience of FFM sessions (2 times!) I've enjoyed them but not found that you get to have/enjoy all you asked for.

So if an hour for "normal" FFM is £180, then 1.5 hours could be expected to be up to £270. What is the extra £80 for? I'd expect everything except CIM & anal to be standard. £80 is a bit steep on the top for anal and CIM, but not way over the top. On this basis I'd have said £300 would be OK value.

In my vast experience of FFM sessions (2 times!) I've enjoyed them but not found that you get to have/enjoy all you asked for.

Yes i agree, £300 or under is good VFM, above is steep to my mind. However, Anal with both WGs pushes the cost up of course.

As to whether its a good idea only the OP can answer that, my advice is very clearly and concisely confirm EXACTLY what he requires leaving no room for mis-communications. Not all WGs work well together, or one might be good and the other not, one might be inhibited by the other or both inhibited by each other. It greatly helps in my experiences if the WGs have worked together before, and in this case had sex with each other before.

Edited by smiths

Hi Ade, I can see how she's come up with that price:

1.5 times the duo rate of £180ph = £270

plus the A supplements, £30 for Sharon & £40 for Kylie equals £340, she's rounded it up to £350 because she likes you!!!

It's your call if you think they're worth it, you said 'not too bad', I think I'd want it to be amazing to shell out £350!

Hi Ade, I can see how she's come up with that price:

1.5 times the duo rate of £180ph = £270

plus the A supplements, £30 for Sharon & £40 for Kylie equals £340, she's rounded it up to £350 because she likes you!!!

It's your call if you think they're worth it, you said 'not too bad', I think I'd want it to be amazing to shell out £350!

Well it went something like:

I said "how about £300 all in for 1.5hrs with anal" and she said "well, £300 would be without anal, then add £30 each for that", so I said "ok, about £350 then?" which she nodded.......however, come to think of it, maybe it's not sooooo bad, as orientals charge £300ph with anal, but then again, she spent a fair while chatting, the oral was only OK, and about 40mins in she twice said to me "so, how do I make you spurt your juice then!"....as if to say, come on! Hurry up....nah, maybe not..I'll try a Reverse Bid on the other site.. :cool:

Edited by KentAde

Update......seeing Emmy Edwards from the other site on 25th June, and she is part of Peach Divaz. Emailed them and I can see her and Tammy (also on the other site) for £300 ph including rimming, anal and swallow ;) ...trying to wangle an extra 15-20mins for £50 though, so I'm scrapping the Hungarian girls and setting my sights on Emmy and Tammy who are both super hot! :wub:

http://peachdivaz.com

Update......seeing Emmy Edwards from the other site on 25th June, and she is part of Peach Divaz. Emailed them and I can see her and Tammy (also on the other site) for £300 ph including rimming, anal and swallow ;) ...trying to wangle an extra 15-20mins for £50 though, so I'm scrapping the Hungarian girls and setting my sights on Emmy and Tammy who are both super hot! :wub:

http://peachdivaz.com

They do look hot! Nice find! You'll have to let us know how it goes...I'm looking for a good interactive FFM! :)

They do look hot! Nice find! You'll have to let us know how it goes...I'm looking for a good interactive FFM! :)

Yep, but for that sort of money what I'm doing is seeing them individually first, and gauging how good their swallow and anal skills are and then can decide......so Emmy this month, Tammy next and Duo hopefully post-Olympics..sorted! :cool:

Yep, but for that sort of money what I'm doing is seeing them individually first, and gauging how good their swallow and anal skills are and then can decide......so Emmy this month, Tammy next and Duo hopefully post-Olympics..sorted! :cool:

Wise move!