Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freddie68

Rimming Without Ro?

11 posts in this topic

One of those other site profiles has a girl disliking Receiving Oral but having Rimming (Rec) as one of her likes. She also does OWO and as an extra, CIM.

Just wondering how that gets rationalised, apart from the fact she's EE.

She may have had experiences in the past where someone's technique was too turbulent for her enjoyment.

She may have had experiences in the past where someone's technique was too turbulent for her enjoyment.

Quite possible.

Other reasons:

1. It doesn't do it for her. If she finds it really dull, then there's not much point.

2. It makes her prone to thrush. Most women, and a lot of WGs, suffer from recurrent bouts of this harmless but very annoying illness. And everyone has different things that tend to cause it. RO can be bad in this respect.

3. She's worried from a health POV. Bit silly, since it's very hard to catch anything that way, but she may consider risks to the vagina more serious than those to her throat (from OWO, or CIM.)

Maybe she dislikes RO (to the point where she isn't even prepared to tolerate it) but likes rimming?

In this case, she was offering RO as an extra but took it off the list a few days before she started taking bookings.

Thanks for the input, peeps.

Edited by Freddie68

One of those other site profiles has a girl disliking Receiving Oral but having Rimming (Rec) as one of her likes. She also does OWO and as an extra, CIM.

Just wondering how that gets rationalised, apart from the fact she's EE.

Who knows why, not me. A WG offers what she chooses (unless forced) so up to her. I have spoken to a few WGs who get sore from RO so dont like it or offer it.

The only relevance I can see regarding her being non-British is that she might not have known what the term meant when she first put it up, and when she found out she took it down having never intended to offer RO in the first place. We've heard on here before about 'bareback' being misunderstood to mean OWO, and I personally know a lady who had Rimming (Giving) showing on her services list and thought it meant the same as anal play (ie with fingers, or whatever).

Last time she was around, Pussy Licking (her own words) was listed in her profile text and then became an extra. Then Pussy Licking dissapeared as did the RO in her likes, No issue for me as it just means I have no interest in seeing her if it's an extra as she advertises GFE which for me includes RO.

I just found it odd that you could Rim her but not lick her pussy, not a lot of room to get things wrong.

The only relevance I can see regarding her being non-British is that she might not have known what the term meant when she first put it up, and when she found out she took it down having never intended to offer RO in the first place. We've heard on here before about 'bareback' being misunderstood to mean OWO, and I personally know a lady who had Rimming (Giving) showing on her services list and thought it meant the same as anal play (ie with fingers, or whatever).

I have noticed that some foreign girls do not include "penetration" in their "likes" list, although it is quite clear from the profile that they regard it as standard. I think they just don't understand the meaning of the term.

Reminds me of a lady I saw earlier in the year who advertised everything but as i was enjoying giving her a good rimming , told me that kissing and RO were extra. How bizarre!!

Perhaps they wouldn't have been considered extra, were it not for the rimming.