Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

Asianfanciers: Any Updates On Chelsea Of Asm ?

12 posts in this topic

http://www.asiansupe...-in-London.aspx

I just cant get over how drop dead gorgeous this girl looks in those on site photos !

Some of them wouldnt look out of place in a spread for FHM, Maxim or Esquire magazine

Disappointingly, early reports of her service were average or worse, but perhaps this was due to her being new on the scene and wet behind the ears ?

Anyone seen her recently and have some positive feedback to add ?

Bill. Check out the video on 007

ok

so she looks quite a bit older than the pics, but that doesnt bother me as I prefer a girl whos 30something, or thereabouts

her skin isnt as flawless as in the pics either, but she's still a very attractive woman in my eyes, physically at least (gorgeous, long lustrous hair and that deliciously full round curvy behind that so many Thai lovelies seem to possess)

however, its her service that, despite the glowing feedback on the website, attracted some negative criticism from some of the usual suspects on here

i just wondered if that had changed, as she has a look (in the vid too) that really does it for me

"but she's still a very attractive woman in my eyes, physically at least (gorgeous, long lustrous hair and that deliciously full round curvy behind that so many Thai lovelies seem to possess)"

And in my eyes too.

I saw her in October. Lovely, voluptuous, very good OWO, FS and keen to please. And all with a really nice attitude.

But there's no pleasing some people! ;)

I saw Chelsea back in January and I was very happy with my time with her. Had assisted shower (but no activity), OWO, mish, doggie, HJ, kissing and cuddling. I even had a massage and I don't normally go for massages between rounds.

I agree with the good Rev Dick - Chelsea has a really nice attitude and she is easy to talk with. A pleasant young woman

I would consider returning - but there's just too many other beauties out there just waiting for me to visit them :cool::D

I saw her back in March, wasn't too impressed by her attitude (infact one of the very rare poor experiences I have had with Thai girls). She didn't seem too keen to pursue OWO (even after the shower!), was very reluctant on 69 too. To top it, she was coughing all the while which really put me off. Needless to say I left without even having sex, wasted money imho :angry:

Thanks guys

Onto the 'to do list' she goes !

Bill, if you follow the website feedback, Natasha is another for your list.

Bill, if you follow the website feedback, Natasha is another for your list.

Yeah I noticed her, she does look strikingly beautiful but perhaps a little tall for my taste

Girls like Maria, Marisa and others have fuelled a petite Asian girl fetish to the extent that there may be no going back for me !

I can understand that entirely.

She is the same height as Chelsea though.

northpole

I saw her two weeks ago. Have to say she was pretty awesome, very enthusiastic ono in and out of the shower , she basically fucked me with her mouth, french kissed , anal. I thought she was a doll.

Quick note on Chelsea. Saw her just after Christmas. Attractive but attitude wasn't great - not very enthusiastic, bit sour-faced etc. Could just have been a bad day of course...