dmc32

Anyone Else Had The Next Punter Arrive When Leaving?

43 posts in this topic

A couple of months ago, while relaxing & chatting to a lady, way after the alloted time (only talking, not having sex), her phone rang and another customer was on his way in 10 mins. Thought this was a bit short notice, but enough time for me to get dressed and leave. Not much time for her to prepare though, especially as the time wasn't even on the hour or half hour. Just 10 mins, get ready! On the way out I spotted the him checking out house numbers, and continuing round the block. I do this myself if there's time, so I knew what he was up to and he came back a minute later and went in.

Thought no more about it until this week when it happened again. Phone call while chatting and have to leave immediately. Again, I was over time so couldn't complain, it was just sudden. Both ladies are on ASM, and I'm pretty sure it was they who insisted on the 10 minute thing. This time the he was about 10 metres from the door when I left and he probably clocked me too. He was almost on his booked time, so he only went to the end of the street and walked back before going in.

OK here's the really weird thing. It was the same bloke! Maybe I should be flattered that he likes to see girls after me, but if you're reading this mate I'd appreciate a bit more space?

This has to be a unique experience surely?

I've had a closer call.

At the end of a punt, I was chatting with a Thai girl when another called out in Thai to her from the hallway. My girl looked shocked, and asked if I could get dressed quickly... in the bathroom!

I joined into the spirit or this, grabbing my clothes and tip-toeing into the bathroom.

30secs later, the door opened and my girl threw my shoes to me, and I noted she was already dressed for action. She whispered a "thank-you" to me, closed the door and greeted her next customer.

He was probably surprised at the speed with which he was dragged into the bedroom.

Moments later, a second girl opened the bathroom door and motioned to me that it was safe to leave. I might've lost 5 minutes of my punt time, but tbh, it was great fun. Like being in a Brian Rix farce!

Edited by Reverend Dick

Yes indeed. I was once ushered behind a dressing screen in the room whilst the next chap was shown into the bathroom.

When the coast was clear, I was politely pushed out the front door.

It made me wonder who was standing behind the dressing screen when I came in an hour earlier.

Perhaps it was you...

Did you leave with cassock up or down though?

What freaked me was that it was the same bloke.

The other guy might be thinking the same thing LOL

Fucking arsehole is always before me hahahahahahahahahaha

Joking apart, it happens but not always like you describe....

A couple of months ago, while relaxing & chatting to a lady, way after the alloted time (only talking, not having sex), her phone rang and another customer was on his way in 10 mins. Thought this was a bit short notice, but enough time for me to get dressed and leave. Not much time for her to prepare though, especially as the time wasn't even on the hour or half hour. Just 10 mins, get ready! On the way out I spotted the him checking out house numbers, and continuing round the block. I do this myself if there's time, so I knew what he was up to and he came back a minute later and went in.

Thought no more about it until this week when it happened again. Phone call while chatting and have to leave immediately. Again, I was over time so couldn't complain, it was just sudden. Both ladies are on ASM, and I'm pretty sure it was they who insisted on the 10 minute thing. This time the he was about 10 metres from the door when I left and he probably clocked me too. He was almost on his booked time, so he only went to the end of the street and walked back before going in.

OK here's the really weird thing. It was the same bloke! Maybe I should be flattered that he likes to see girls after me, but if you're reading this mate I'd appreciate a bit more space?

This has to be a unique experience surely?

At a 121 punt rather than at a party i have seen the same punters in the area on a number of ocassions, on a few i have passed them directly going in as i was going out of a punt. I saw one punter a few times on the black metal staircase in Golders Lane, NW11 when it was a EE WGs group flat.

As long as i get my paid for time its not a problem.

The other guy might be thinking the same thing LOL

Fucking arsehole is always before me hahahahahahahahahaha

Joking apart, it happens but not always like you describe....

I know, I'm describing it from my pov. Are you the other guy?

Yes indeed. I was once ushered behind a dressing screen in the room whilst the next chap was shown into the bathroom.

When the coast was clear, I was politely pushed out the front door.

It made me wonder who was standing behind the dressing screen when I came in an hour earlier.

Perhaps it was you...

Yep

This has happened to me a couple of times,and now that I remember it I've also twice been there when the 'designated commission collector' of another agency has arrived (same procedure though - I'm hidden out of sight usually in the flatmates bedroom)

My worst was hearing another punter arrive as I was about to leave. I'd left the girl's room for about a minute and must admit to still being in after punt dreamland, when I realised I'd not paid her for the "extras," so I walked back to her door, knocked and walked in with £20 in my hand. Only to find;

A naked man lying on the bed!

Cool as a cucumber he mentioned that she was in the shower, so I exited and walked to the shower room and was delighted to be invited in to join her.

I did not mention my chance meeting, neither did she the next time we met ^_^

The good sides of this experience;

There was a new clean towel on the bed, something I had often wondered about.

Also, no matter how close the punters were coming in, she still found time for a shower.

Edited by Corus Boy

Had it happen one afternoon in Solihull, I was about to leave when she looked out the front window and said "Oh shit, he's early" and with that pushed me into the spare bedroom. A couple of minutes later she pulled me out of the spare bedroom and pushed me out the front door. I didn't mind but the worst thing was, he was a Villa supporter.

D.

On my first indy punt, the girl hurried into the bathroom where I was taking a post-match shower to bring me my clothes from the bedroom because her next client had just arrived. The strange thing was that she then left him in the bedroom while we chatted and kissed as I got dried and dressed, She didn't seem to be in any hurry to get back to the new guy - heaven knows what he must've been thinking!

Urgh, those poor girls that have to see clients one after another with no break.

Saying that I used to have a client who liked to see me immediately after I had seem someone else and would ask me to call him when I had someone booked in and he would loiter around outside and come up straight after they had left. He asked me not to wash at all or change my clothes... but other than that I'm not big on conveyor belt bookings.

Urgh, those poor girls that have to see clients one after another with no break.

Saying that I used to have a client who liked to see me immediately after I had seem someone else and would ask me to call him when I had someone booked in and he would loiter around outside and come up straight after they had left. He asked me not to wash at all or change my clothes... but other than that I'm not big on conveyor belt bookings.

They dont have to do anything Lydia unless being forced, they choose to do it as an Indie or by choosing to work at an Establishment. Some actually like it because they can make more money on the day like this which is a point Mr Divine made about imposing breaks between punters, the WGs he offers work to would go elsewhere as that loses them money.

I have punted with EE Indies who come here for a couple of months to earn as much as they can being available much of the time, they want as many punters as they can get, breaks can wait till they get back home in their thinking. :)

Last week while seeing this particularly delicious Thai girl, I had to abandon the punt mid-way due to some "police" issues!

There was another punter who came in some time after me to see another girl sharing the same flat. I am not sure what state he was in but I was clearly rattled tbh.

All in all beat a hasty retreat and called up the agency who assured me that it had nothing to do with the girls (legal visa...blah....blah) but a neighbour who complained about the "noise" emanating from the flat.

It was a late afternoon punt and just caught a glimpse of the other punter as he was making his exit. It didn't take long for me to pull on my clothes but didn't see him on the street outside.

Just wondering if he is reading these posts, what was his experience like, as this was clearly a first for me, "police" issues for christs sake!

I know, I'm describing it from my pov. Are you the other guy?

LOL nope,

My experience was the flip of this. I went to see the wonderful Amelia on Friday night last week.

I realised when I got a text with the address that she shares the same flat as Cindy. Last time I was there (seeing Cindy) I got hopelessly lost coming out of Paddington and had to reschedule my booking down to half an hour as I ended up being so late! I was determined the same would not happen again.

I was the guy walking past the flat and back again wheeling a bike until the allotted time. I actually buzzed the flat 3 minutes prior to my booking, figuring that it would take me that amount of time to get to the front door of the apartment! Every minute counts when your paying for it ; )

Despite my due diligence I wasnt buzzed in. I tried another two times with the buzzer. No response. Just as I was about to phone the agency back a guy emerges from downstairs where the girls flat is and judging by his gait and general dreamlike demeanour had just been subjected to the cindy or amelia treatment. He opens the door and I decide that its probably best if Im the right side of the door rather than the wrong side so I go in. I clock him as he opens the door but he seems in such a dream he barely seems to notice me.

Once in though I wasnt sure what to do. Should I call the agency? Should I just go and knock on the door. In the end I decide that they must have heard me buzzing and as one punter had just left, even assuming there was another client in the flat one girl should be free to let me in.

I knock 3 maybe 4 times on the flat door and realise by the no-response maybe I've made the wrong decision. They might think Im a neighbour complaining, maybe they hadnt heard the buzzer after all.

I go back up to the front door and try the buzzer a couple more times. Again no answer. In the end I phone the agency and they tell me to wait by the door while they get hold of the girl. Finally I get buzzed in 8 mins after my allotted time! - I got told by Amelia that she hadnt heard the buzzer - and said it must be faulty. A bit annoying as by the time we'd done the paperwork and I'd showered we were nearly 15mins into my booking time! - She made up for this in the end as I left 10 mins late!

It does go to show though how tight these girls are often scheduled, so Im not suprised this happened to you dmc32. I really wish these agencies gave a bit more leaway on the 'buffer' time between clients. (according to Amelia its 15mins). Personally I would have thought half an hour would be much better and far less stressful for the girl... but I guess greed is the prime motivator for all these agencies, so I dont see that changing any time soon.

If you adhere to your alloted time then these things would be reduced. If you overstay and the next chap arrives on time, making you feel uncomfortable, it certainly isn't the next one's fault. In reverse order it is the girl's fault for not being stricter with the clock, the agency or agencies for not allowing sufficient time in between, and your own for taking liberties with the clock.

If you leave on time and the next chap arrives 15 minutes early, in that case your discomfort would be his fault.

All due respects AsgardsSon but sometimes my best punts have been defined by the extra lengths a lady will go to to please me outside of what I would normally expect. In fact it ABSOLUTELY makes the difference between whether she goes on my to repeat list or not.

For me, an essential in my requirement is not feeling that I am being rushed out of the door at the end.

I doubt dmc32, or for that matter, anyone on these boards will be any different in this respect.

If a lady is giving me the right vibes and seems relaxed and happy to chat to me after the main event, or has often been the case on my better punts offer me an extra glass of wine/beer, why on earth should I or dmc32 refuse?

I certainly am not expecting to overstay my welcome. But 10-15 mins is a reasonable amount of time to wrap things up nicely in a civilised manner and keep that afterglow intact. I just wished the agencies understood this better.

If Im getting the vibe she is in any way stressed or worried I will overlap with someone else I would certainly cut things short, but if she is taking the lead - well I for one am happy to do let her do so.

I understand you entirely Mr M. In cases where there simply is no next booking, then your preference has a standing chance.

However, what others above are discussing is specifically when there is a next booking, often with a very small window. In these such cases, a penchant for late check-out really does run the risk of bumping into, possibly literally, the next one.

Agreed AsgardsSon. But it shouldnt be the punters responsibility to second guess the girl or assume she will have a booking immediately after you.

What if she doesnt and your rushing yourself out of her door when she is giving you all the signs that she is relaxed and happy enough for you to extend a little timewise?

If the agency allowed a civilised buffer time between bookings we wouldnt even have a need to discuss this on a thread. Personally I think that is where the responsibility lies.

Agreed AsgardsSon. But it shouldnt be the punters responsibility to second guess the girl or assume she will have a booking immediately after you.

What if she doesnt and your rushing yourself out of her door when she is giving you all the signs that she is relaxed and happy enough for you to extend a little timewise?

If the agency allowed a civilised buffer time between bookings we wouldnt even have a need to discuss this on a thread. Personally I think that is where the responsibility lies.

I agree with you entirely regarding agencies - I think that is the general feeling from all who have contributed here.

As to the timekeeping, I strongly believe that leaving on time ought to be the default, unless there are, as you point out, any signs that an overstay may be welcome, otherwise we are unfairly putting the girl in the potentially awkward position of having to point it out.

Of course if there are signs, the plainer the better, then it is of no inconvenience to anyone.

There is a gap in the market here I reckon for an agency who operate some form of Best practise in this regard.

I would certainly favour an agency that guaranteed me there was minimum half an hour buffer time between clients. It means the girls would be more relaxed. I would be less hassled and they in turn would get more repeat business

There is a gap in the market here I reckon for an agency who operate some form of Best practise in this regard.

I would certainly favour an agency that guaranteed me there was minimum half an hour buffer time between clients. It means the girls would be more relaxed. I would be less hassled and they in turn would get more repeat business

I think we're all agreed that usually you leave when your paid for time is up. However, in both the cases I mentioned I'd been invited to stay for another drink while we talked, because another booking wasn't expected so soon. I think the Asian agencies most of us approve of will ask the girl first, but ASM don't. On the second occasion the agency was definitely ASM as the girl is one of their exclusives, and I'm almost certain it was ASM on the other occasion too as the girl is with them although not exclusively. Also, I'd been with her previously when they'd done the same thing.

Unfortunately, ASM have the best selection of girls right now, so we're stuck with them.

I think we're all agreed that usually you leave when your paid for time is up. However, in both the cases I mentioned I'd been invited to stay for another drink while we talked, because another booking wasn't expected so soon. I think the Asian agencies most of us approve of will ask the girl first, but ASM don't. On the second occasion the agency was definitely ASM as the girl is one of their exclusives, and I'm almost certain it was ASM on the other occasion too as the girl is with them although not exclusively. Also, I'd been with her previously when they'd done the same thing.

Unfortunately, ASM have the best selection of girls right now, so we're stuck with them.

Agreed, and also agreeing with Mr M's post.

I have been told informally by a couple of the better agencies that there's normally at least a half-hour gap between appointments. I was unaware of any particular problem regarding ASM, but I'm happy to accept dmc32's experience.

The example I gave was a booking via Olina, but of course I don't know who booked the next customer.

Usually I ask the girl if I can have a quick shower with about 5 minutes of the punt left. Only if the girl assures me there is no rush and I can stay longer do I accept 'over-time'. I find most Thai girls I meet are really relaxed about the time, and several have been very keen for me to stay "in postion" longer while they go for another O. :)

It makes good business sense - they're more likely to see me again as a regular.

Edited by Reverend Dick