Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midlandsmaidens

Yontoo?

3 posts in this topic

I've just recently started to notice underlined text links appearing in random places on websites with links to a service called Easy Inline.

After further research, I found that this 'service' is supplied by Yontoo.

This is all well and good, but I wasn't aware that at anytime I had downloaded a Yontoo app for my pc, so does anyone have any ideas on how this app suddenly appears in your list of programmes?

For info -

To remove the text links, go to your program list via Start>Control Centre>Add and Remove Programmes, then scroll down to, and click on Yontoo - after which a menu will appear from which you can disable Easy Inline.

You can of course remove Yontoo completely, but not knowing how it got there in the first place, I didn't want to remove it, in case it made something else non-functional. Any further info on this would be much appreciated.

I've just recently started to notice underlined text links appearing in random places on websites with links to a service called Easy Inline.

After further research, I found that this 'service' is supplied by Yontoo.

This is all well and good, but I wasn't aware that at anytime I had downloaded a Yontoo app for my pc, so does anyone have any ideas on how this app suddenly appears in your list of programmes?

For info -

To remove the text links, go to your program list via Start>Control Centre>Add and Remove Programmes, then scroll down to, and click on Yontoo - after which a menu will appear from which you can disable Easy Inline.

You can of course remove Yontoo completely, but not knowing how it got there in the first place, I didn't want to remove it, in case it made something else non-functional. Any further info on this would be much appreciated.

It's a layering program but also malware in my view. It's otherwise known by the name "systerm 32" It installs without permission and is not easy to remove. It is collecting information on your browsing habits.

Here's how to delete it:

Open my computer

Search for systerm32

Wait for everything to load

Then delete everything associated with systerm 32

This WILL erase all your brower history so you may want to save some sites to favourites before starting this

Super info, on to it now - thanks!