Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirty Harry

"i'm Stopping Working / Leaving England - Book While You Can"

20 posts in this topic

Ok so we have all seen these adverts 'you know where'

What do we think?

Personally it puts me off not only because I think it might be a cynical way to drum up more business but also, if I end up liking the girl, I'll never see her again...so what's the point?

Thoughts?

What do we think?

Personally it puts me off not only because I think it might be a cynical way to drum up more business but also, if I end up liking the girl, I'll never see her again...so what's the point?

Thoughts?

Yes i see it quite a bit, if i fancy the WG enough i will phone and enquire anyway, if good i will lap her service up while she is about. In my experience some WGs come and go a lot anyway so it doesnt bother me, shame if they go of course but such is life.

The point i assume is of course to attract punters in who believe they only have a limited time to punt with the WG thus upping her business. It certainly worked with me when the great Cute Ann stated she was retiring, i then lapped her up, 13 days out of 14 as a swansong. She did go but returned about 9 months later only offering very limited services that were of no interest whatsoever to me, foot worship being one. ;)

I have seen a couple of shops in London that have had a permanent closing down sale but so far all the ones I have seen in ** have been genuine. However as they don't reduce their prices :-( before they go away, there is no point in punting them, if they are bad, you can't name and shame them and as OP says if they are good you won't be able to see them again.

So far I have only ever visited one WG more than once and I have to say I was absolutely gutted that she slipped away from ** without saying anything as I would have gladly visted her a couple of times more if I had known.

What do we think?

Thoughts?

Yes I've seen it a good few times in adverts. To me it acts as a deterrent as I have a negative thought that she might be suffering from the end of term condition and the service might suffer.

I recognise that this is unfair and very unfair but that's my head.

It never made any difference to me. It wouldn't have affected whether or not I could get to a certain place in a particular timescale and wouldn't have made any difference to my rolling shortlist.

I have missed out due to calendars not matching up, lack of incall availability, tours not being at a suitable time, and so on.

C'est la vie.

Unless she was drop dead and virtually giving it away I probably wouldn't bother. If I enjoy a first meet, I generally want to follow up with at least a second, anyway.

It's business, just like furniture and bed (?) stores - ''sale, ends Monday'', just to be followed by another sale that ends the next Monday.

If she's in my hotlist, then it might just sway me to make a booking, but I usually regard it as a bit of marketing hype and ignore it.

sophie1989 over there does this all the time, shes been in my hotlist for about 18 months and shes been "leaving at the end of the month" ever since

if I end up liking the girl, I'll never see her again...so what's the point?

Thoughts?

My thoughts exactly! I pass on these profiles, no matter how good they look.

sophie1989 over there does this all the time, shes been in my hotlist for about 18 months and shes been "leaving at the end of the month" ever since

As does Seductive Scarlet whose profile and rates go up and down as much as her knickers and have been since at least 2009. She is always retiring.

sometimes it's true...SuLynn, the only reason to visit Executive Suite in Crewe, retired and returned to her native Thailand a few tears ago...I have never been with such a curvy, perfectly curvy, beautiful brunette asian girl with the sweetest, wettest most wonderful-looking pussy you could ever come across...no pun intended...

I am stopping later in the year so may preface the title as "GENUINELY!!"

I am stopping later in the year so may preface the title as "GENUINELY!!"

OMG, I better hurry!

I see some people prefer not to meet the girl, than meet her just once and then never see her again. I don't have this problem, if she seems good, I don't mind seeing her. Who knows this might be the best WG ever, why miss on the opportunity? If she's not good, you'll at least be glad that she's gone.

I will probably announce that I'll be finishing in x amount of time when I decide to retire, but it won't be with the aim of getting more clients - not that I'd turn them away! It will be for the benefit of the clients I already have who may want to see me before I stop working. I also don't want people to worry if I suddenly disappear; if I've had a note on my site and advertising for a couple of months then there's a chance my regular gentlemen will see it, they'll know I've chosen to retire, not fallen victim to some terrible calamity!

I hope I'm believed! I can't blame gentlemen for being cynical when some ladies announce their retirement so frequently :unsure:

I will probably announce that I'll be finishing in x amount of time when I decide to retire, but it won't be with the aim of getting more clients - not that I'd turn them away! It will be for the benefit of the clients I already have who may want to see me before I stop working. I also don't want people to worry if I suddenly disappear; if I've had a note on my site and advertising for a couple of months then there's a chance my regular gentlemen will see it, they'll know I've chosen to retire, not fallen victim to some terrible calamity!

I hope I'm believed! I can't blame gentlemen for being cynical when some ladies announce their retirement so frequently :unsure:

Something about you had made me think you might keep such news secret ... ;)

Something about you had made me think you might keep such news secret ... ;)

Eeeps! Ok, When I rebrand myself as 'Stephanie's Not-So-Secrets', then that means I'm about to retire :P

What do we think?

Thoughts?

Let 'em go. I'd never move to panic mode to see a hooker.

Plenty more fish. What you've never had, you've never missed.

I see some people prefer not to meet the girl, than meet her just once and then never see her again. I don't have this problem, if she seems good, I don't mind seeing her. Who knows this might be the best WG ever, why miss on the opportunity? If she's not good, you'll at least be glad that she's gone.

I agree, through not lapping up good or better WGs services in the past i ensure i do nowadays while she is available, she could literally disappear overnight which has happened many times in my experiences. :)