Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echoplex

Deborasexy

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea where "DeboraSexy" who was based in Plaistow has gone to. Has she retired or been moved on by the Olympic police? I have always planned to visit but never got around to doing anything about it ....until now. And there she was....gone! Any info gratefully appreciated....

Hi Echoplex, im trying to recall if Deborasexy is a lady who I saw quite a while back...can you confirm if she is in a flat or house and is she Hungarian? I saw a Hungarian wg about 2 years back in Plaistow....a house with a flower in the window...dont recall her name but she was one of my best punts ever and was only £60 per hour.she also disappeared so not sure if its the same person?

Hi Cole 77, I cant say if she was in a house or flat as I hadn't got around to a visit. She was Hungarian and her profile did show £60 per hour. She has had reviews here as well, many of which said that she did provide a good punting experience. Her photos showed her as having reddish/auburn hair if that jogs any memories.