Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipo

"the Expense Of Spirit In A Waste Of Shame"...etc Etc

2 posts in this topic

I feel compelled to share this experience.

Monday – dreadful, last minute punt in a parlour just off Oxford Street. Left me feeling depressed and asexual.

Saturday – a window in my day emerged, so I phoned an indie I haven’t seen for several months. She gave me the most wonderful, tender, intimate hour that I have experienced in a very, very long time. One of those punts that for me are so close to ‘making love’ that it was only after I came - and she immediately started answering texts/chatting about her holiday in the canaries – that I remembered she wasn’t my mistress.

I would acknowledge that this second girl offers exactly the sort of service that I like. But the contrast was simply extraordinary. Both girls were taking my money in exchange for sex - but that is where the comparison ends.

"It’s a funny old game"

I feel compelled to share this experience.

Monday – dreadful, last minute punt in a parlour just off Oxford Street. Left me feeling depressed and asexual.

Saturday – a window in my day emerged, so I phoned an indie I haven’t seen for several months. She gave me the most wonderful, tender, intimate hour that I have experienced in a very, very long time. One of those punts that for me are so close to ‘making love’ that it was only after I came - and she immediately started answering texts/chatting about her holiday in the canaries – that I remembered she wasn’t my mistress.

I would acknowledge that this second girl offers exactly the sort of service that I like. But the contrast was simply extraordinary. Both girls were taking my money in exchange for sex - but that is where the comparison ends.

"It’s a funny old game"

It sure is and as always how good a WG is depends on her own totally unique attitude. This makes or breaks ALL my punts, only making them for a long time now fortunately.