vivluvsme

Suggestion For Mk Peeps On Here

38 posts in this topic

Now that we have a dedicated forumette for MK, wouldn't it be a good idea to avoid catch all threads like the MK Ladies one so they don't cover lots of different points and get very very long?

Not for me to say but just an idea to use G's new initiative more efficiently for our own benefit?

VLM

I wondered about that too, so you could have a thread for each individual provider, popular ladies might have their own dedicated threads, individual requests and questions too?? It would be easier to reference that way.

Edited by venturer

or praps providerrs in MK could provide their own forum.

Pump in brum has a forum

or praps providerrs in MK could provide their own forum.

Pump in brum has a forum

That kind of forum just breeds sycophancy...IMHO, discussion of all the various MK providers is better off here on neutral ground with independent moderation to keep everyone in check.

That kind of forum just breeds sycophancy...IMHO, discussion of all the various MK providers is better off here on neutral ground with independent moderation to keep everyone in check.

I agree with this statement.

A forum policed by a service provider is going to be very biased. Why would I have negative comments about my business on my own website. Here we can try to address the concerns of clients whilst being monitored by an impartial third party.

Now that we have a dedicated forumette for MK, wouldn't it be a good idea to avoid catch all threads like the MK Ladies one so they don't cover lots of different points and get very very long?

Not for me to say but just an idea to use G's new initiative more efficiently for our own benefit?

VLM

Sounds like a good idea to me as long as the MK SPs on here dont start with their sarcasm like saying thanks for your loyalty as Mr Divine did when Venturer opened a MK thread about other SPs in the area, and running their competition down as happened on the locked MK intrigue thread. Rather than listening to the witterings of SPs with a financial incentive to not give impartial advice on punting, punters should find out for themselves or listen to punters they know, trust and/or respect in my view. When i shop in Tesco i dont ask Sainsburys opinion first.

Use it for the benefit of punters not just for the free publicity it offers to SPs is my advice, especially SPs who are unable to accept any negative forum feedback graciously but instead moan and groan about it and punters in general, thats the guys who pay their wages.

Edited by smiths

I agree with this statement.

A forum policed by a service provider is going to be very biased. Why would I have negative comments about my business on my own website. Here we can try to address the concerns of clients whilst being monitored by an impartial third party.

A positive view, a pity AnnabellasMK doesnt share it going on her posts i have read, preferring to moan and in Newbs case lay into him for merely posting he didnt rate Jade but did Tia. Not everyone is happy to keep complaints between the SP and the punter, some wish to inform other punters which this forum, a punting forum gives them the opportunity to do if they so wish. For a smart woman she is very slow to accept the rough comes with the smooth, perhaps you could explain it to her. I would be happy to do so myself, its all very very simple.

A positive view, a pity AnnabellasMK doesnt share it going on her posts i have read, preferring to moan and in Newbs case lay into him for merely posting he didnt rate Jade but did Tia. Not everyone is happy to keep complaints between the SP and the punter, some wish to inform other punters which this forum, a punting forum gives them the opportunity to do if they so wish. For a smart woman she is very slow to accept the rough comes with the smooth, perhaps you could explain it to her. I would be happy to do so myself, its all very very simple.

I would not dare patronise my wife in such a way. She is entitled to her view as is everyone else on this forum. If people do not agree with her then so be it.

I would not dare patronise my wife in such a way. She is entitled to her view as is everyone else on this forum. If people do not agree with her then so be it.

Thats your business of course and up to her what she posts, and up to me how i reply.

Thats your business of course and up to her what she posts, and up to me how i reply.

That's cleared that up then.....so back to the subject of punting in Milton Keynes.

I also am hoping the fresh start on the new sub-forum will allow punters to use Punternet for what it's intended...to pass on information that will be useful to other punters, sometimes it's a positive recommendation, sometimes it's a negative warning, sometimes it's just 'it was OK, but xyz could have been better'.

If SPs want to join in the discussion they are of course free to do so and give out the relevant answers to punter's questions, but I think punters should resist any attempts to have the discussion framed, monopolised or cowered by any provider who has a financial interest in promoting his/her business.

I also am hoping the fresh start on the new sub-forum will allow punters to use Punternet for what it's intended...to pass on information that will be useful to other punters, sometimes it's a positive recommendation, sometimes it's a negative warning, sometimes it's just 'it was OK, but xyz could have been better'.

If SPs want to join in the discussion they are of course free to do so and give out the relevant answers to punter's questions, but I think punters should resist any attempts to have the discussion framed, monopolised or cowered by any provider who has a financial interest in promoting his/her business.

Be nice if some other SP's actually joined in on the MK threads too. I can see your viewpoint Venturer regarding monopolisation when none of the other SP's in MK appear to take an 'active' participation in the forum.

Be nice if some other SP's actually joined in on the MK threads too. I can see your viewpoint Venturer regarding monopolisation when none of the other SP's in MK appear to take an 'active' participation in the forum.

I am with you here.

At the end of the day as Smiths has pointed out, we are all entitled to post whatever we wish within the rules, answer queries and issues to the best of our abilitys, put our individual opinions across and defend ourselves if we feel we have been wrongly attacked, by that I mean the SP and the punter. No one has to read anything posted anywhere on this or any other forum and it would be nice if other establishments were more active as it would give a more rounded view of "our side of the fence". No one here though is cowered by anyone, we are all adults here and capable of making up our own minds independently after reading all posts on any given subject.

It would also be good to share information with other SP's regarding punters as they do regarding girls. We all know there are some weirdos out there that IMHO are a risk to the girls.

It would also be good to share information with other SP's regarding punters as they do regarding girls. We all know there are some weirdos out there that IMHO are a risk to the girls.

There is already a section on here 'Dangerous Punter Warnings' for the purpose of identifying the punters that pose a risk to the girls.

There is already a section on here 'Dangerous Punter Warnings' for the purpose of identifying the punters that pose a risk to the girls.

Yes you are right. I mean clients that are rude or disruptive but then in hindsight as they are paying perhaps that is their given right and may not be welcome on here. As the girls / agencies are the ones with financial incentive perhaps they should accept the analysis as part of the job and that is one aspect that is a 'one way street'.

For instance a client may book a girl then book her again under a different name straight afterwards so he can edge his bets if he wished to extend. Whilst not dangerous this cause massive inconvenience to the girl and loss of income, I am sure you can relate this is some way or another to an instance in your industry ?

This does not fall under the dangerous client category but if other SP's were actively involved we could share information on such idiots.

Another instance is a client in MK who asks to 'choke' the girls. Now some girls may be happy with this but this particular social retard ignores the first pre arranged safety indication just to see the girls experience a second fear then releases his 'choke'. In a word, a cock.

Another instance is a client in MK who asks to 'choke' the girls. Now some girls may be happy with this but this particular social retard ignores the first pre arranged safety indication just to see the girls experience a second fear then releases his 'choke'. In a word, a cock.

stone me. i take it this character's been banned? alternatively it might be instructive for someone to await his leaving your premises and choke him unconscious, one time, for educational purposes.

No. He was spoken to but apologised in the first instance, however he has been in three time since and pulled the same stunt. It is only now we have collated the incidents and are awaiting for him to appear once more.

I hope he doesn't have a nasty fall on his way out

Yes you are right. I mean clients that are rude or disruptive but then in hindsight as they are paying perhaps that is their given right and may not be welcome on here. As the girls / agencies are the ones with financial incentive perhaps they should accept the analysis as part of the job and that is one aspect that is a 'one way street'.

For instance a client may book a girl then book her again under a different name straight afterwards so he can edge his bets if he wished to extend. Whilst not dangerous this cause massive inconvenience to the girl and loss of income, I am sure you can relate this is some way or another to an instance in your industry ?

This does not fall under the dangerous client category but if other SP's were actively involved we could share information on such idiots.

So actually do something about it to ensure these men are recognized by the staff and refused entry. All these stories are really interesting and all that but its your responsibility to ensure they dont get to punt with the WGs. Earn your cut and protect the WGs from them. How you do that is part of your job, i can only advise you get on with it and these arseholes get short shrift.

Why isnt this guy who chokes WGs on the Dangerous Punters board, thats a crime if its not consentual, you could be warning others by giving his decription out, why havent you done this?

Edited by smiths

I hope he doesn't have a nasty fall on his way out

I hope he does and right in front of my car.

This guy could loose it one day and actual kill a girl.

He should be put on the dangerous punters board immediately!

And severly kicked in the bollocks next time he shows up!

I hope he does and right in front of my car.

This guy could loose it one day and actual kill a girl.

He should be put on the dangerous punters board immediately!

And severly kicked in the bollocks next time he shows up!

I dont agree with violence myself as that can get the person exacting revenge or payback in trouble and is wrong anyway in my view, but i certainly agree he should be on the Dangerous Punters board and am staggered he already isnt. What is the SP playing at, this could save another woman having the same happen to her. I am very disappointed that they havent already done this when they know this horrific man chokes women, a criminal offence as its not consentual.

I dont agree with violence myself as that can get the person exacting revenge or payback in trouble and is wrong anyway in my view, but i certainly agree he should be on the Dangerous Punters board and am staggered he already isnt. What is the SP playing at, this could save another woman having the same happen to her. I am very disappointed that they havent already done this when they know this horrific man chokes women, a criminal offence as its not consentual.

I think you will find all posts on the Dangerous Punters Board are vetted before they go on there, which one would presume is the reason it is not on there.

I think you will find all posts on the Dangerous Punters Board are vetted before they go on there, which one would presume is the reason it is not on there.

You mean you've tried to get this despicable character's description, modus operandi and number on there, but they've refused to publish it?? Does he actually have to kill a girl before anything is done??

You mean you've tried to get this despicable character's description, modus operandi and number on there, but they've refused to publish it?? Does he actually have to kill a girl before anything is done??

No i didn't say that. I said the post is probably being vetted by a moderator which is why it has not yet appeared.

I have to say though that the police in Milton Keynes are very good with things like this and the Local Intelligence Officer who has these details will not doubt pass them onto the other SP's in MK accordingly.

This is just an example of clients pushing their luck and is taken that way by the girl who are not prone to over dramatisation. Other daily occurrences are clients rubbing their un protected penis over the girls vagina, sticking their fingers up the girls bum, paying in forged notes, coming in for an appointment knowing they have a STD the list goes on and on.

Speak to the girls about the 'other' side of the 'game' and you will perhaps appreciate why we are not running around flapping our hands like on old hen over yet another client pushing his luck. There is a safety procedure in place for all staff and security on site, had the girls felt in real danger rest assured the client would have been dealt with accordingly.