Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

Weird Ways Of Bumping Into Wgs

6 posts in this topic

I was in Manchester a while back, and saw this woman in a Tesco's. In honesty, I thought she was really fit, so I thought why not approach her. I chatted with her for a few moments, got her number and say bye and that was that. I was planning to call her the next day, as it was about 9pm that evening we met.

The next day, I decided to go on a punt, and saw a flat in Manchester in the paper. I called, got directions, and found it was her lol... We laughed before getting down to business, and joked well maybe we were destined to fuck each other, even if it was via dating or punting lol...

Tesco`s is a client hot spot!! I have seen no end in good old Tesco! :lol: xx

In terms of density, I should imagine Whiteleys ought to be near the top of any such list.

i have bumped into ladies i know through punting at a petrol station,in a local pub,in a local bakers,in a fish & chip shop,and when one walked into where i work to meet with a colleague!

i have bumped into ladies i know through punting at a petrol station,in a local pub,in a local bakers,in a fish & chip shop,and when one walked into where i work to meet with a colleague!

thank you

I was about to post that you could and probably will meet them anywhere...I was on a remote beach where the nearest "thing worth seeing" was miles away....after walking on the sandy beach for what seemed like a lifetime I turned around and guess what, yep a lady was walking behind me obviously wishing to visit the same...

Heathrow Airport, any main terminal station, restuarants, bars, the moon...possibilities are endless...

I was in Manchester a while back, and saw this woman in a Tesco's. In honesty, I thought she was really fit, so I thought why not approach her. I chatted with her for a few moments, got her number and say bye and that was that. I was planning to call her the next day, as it was about 9pm that evening we met.

The next day, I decided to go on a punt, and saw a flat in Manchester in the paper. I called, got directions, and found it was her lol... We laughed before getting down to business, and joked well maybe we were destined to fuck each other, even if it was via dating or punting lol...

Crikey, I don't dare think of the likely reaction to me going up to good-looking women in the supermarket - and I'm fitter than you are obviously.

Then the odds of the very next wg you see within 24 hours being the same woman must be astronomical even if you are both working and err working in your same home area.

Hard to believe tho not actually doubting you.