Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

Japanese Pink Salons

7 posts in this topic

Which ones are accommodating to foreigners?

I guess I am the resident "expert" here on this topic :unsure: I only say that coz in the past 5 years, I musta been turned away from at least 100 pink salons for being a foreigner. Only once did I encounter a rude dude, the guys working there are nearly always polite and apologetic and just doing their job :( Getting turned away can get a bit dispiriting so I have to be in the rite mood to try and usually do a whole bunch of joints in one nite until I find somewhere that lets me in :blink:

Dont want to disappoint anyone, but the women that work in these places aretend to be the PITS, the bottom of the barrel so to speak. Covered in bruises where they have been poked by barge poles etc :P Most are too ugly or old or fat to get a job in a hostess bar or n e place where you have to look reasonably appealing. I have had so many bad experiences in these joints that I would not recommend to my worst enemy and if you do want to try, I would suggest you get totally ratassed b4 u venture inside just in case

But more and more places are letting foreigners in these days coz times are hard (no pun).

Typically you pay anything from 4000 to 10,000 yen for a 30 minute session. This will usually get you one drink (beer if you are lucky). The bust is that you cannot choose the lady unless you pay another 2000 yen, and even then that is from a foto and nearly always the foto bears no resemblance to the lady you are assigned so dont bother if it is your first time in a particular salon. These salons do not actually have beds but sofa seats arranged at angles so that you cannot see other dudes nearby getting blown. The lady will usually get naked and invite you to do the same and start with a full-on snog and if you can handle that, they will progress down to where it matters. You are allowed to touch them wherever you want unless they tell you otherwise. The last place I went into, the woman was so hideous that I bailed even tho I knew I was not gonna get my 6000 yen back :eek:

The most famous gaijin-friendly place is Hinomaru in the Kabukicho area of Shinjuku. It is a relatively big place and if you r lucky you might get a reasonable looker. Price is 9000/10,000 depending on what time of day you go.

One place I will recommend coz I have seen some decent looking girls inside although not been with is Cats Eye in Kamata, a working-class area near Kawasaki. This area is full of pink salons, Cats Eye was the 3rd place I tried so maybe there are others. The good news is that it only costs 4000 yen b4 9 PM and 5000 after which is a bargain.

Next week I am gonna visit a new place which seems almost too good to be true - 2000 yen!!! It is in Otsuka north exit which is next stop to Ikebukuro on the Yamanote Line and is called Ichigo Club.

One area which is very gaijin friendly is the Okachimachi/Ueno redlite area. Un42n8ly all the pink salons I have been into (3 to be precise) have been desper8ly bad. Enter at your peril.

I will post some more on this topic since I cant remember off hand the names of the places I got into :ph34r:

The problem with posting about places that let me in is that they might refuse a gaijin who dont speak Japanese. So here is the Japanese you will need, spelt the way an English speaker would pronounce it :cool:

When you arrive at a salon, there will usually (but not always) be a dude standing out the front, who will follow you inside and take your dosh which is always paid in advance. When you see the chappy say "High-tay mow E deska?" (Can I come in?).

He may ask if you have been there before, so say "Hai" (yes) but he will probably ask "Shimei arimaska?" (Do u want a particular girl) to which you may reply "shimei nashi" (I'll take whoever). You then pay your dosh and will be led to a seat where you wait till a girl sits down next to you. Strip off from the waist down and relax and let her do the rest :D

Being a man of my word kinda dude, I felt compelled 2 check out the pink salon in Otsuka I recommended above. Man woz it good! 2000 yen is about 15 squid and incredibly cheap for this country :blink:

http://15-club.com/

Its called Ichigo Club but the sign is in Japanese いちごくらぶ and in a basement. Very close to the station but hidden round a corner. Take the north exit out of JR Otsuka station and u will c a Royal Host family restaurant across the road. Use the zebra but turn to your right and walk a few meters till u c a noodle shop with a yellow sign on the corner. Then hang a left and u will c a small sign for the salon. I went last nite around 9:30 of a weekday nite but this joint is open all day apparently. There were 4 girls and a few customers. l suspect on a busier nite u may have to wait in line to get blown :wacko:

You have 30 minutes, 15 minutes with one girl then 15 with a different one. My first therapist was called Emi, tall and slender about 30, not ugly. She was good but the one who followed was Yukari, 21 and quite cute. She apologized 4 not taking her panties off coz she woz on the rag. Both these girls are far superior to any I have had in other pink salons. If u want 2 ask for either of these girls by name, u will hav 2 pay an extra 2000 yen (this is shimei)

One reason the place is so cheap is that they do not serve a free drink, but who needs one. Another difference is that you are not allowed to touch the girls in various spots like you can in other salons.

I was also in Kabukicho recently, the famous red lite area of Shinjuku which has become a tourist trap. The good news is that nearly all the annoying African touts got cleared away, word on the street is that there was a big bust recently and most of these scumbags only had tourist visas. Their place has been taken by English-speaking Japanese dudes who are far milder and easier to deal with but I still wouldnt advise anyone dealing with touts or wasting their time here, even if you dont get ripped off you will still pay more for various services than in other parts of To-town.

Enjoy :ph34r:

Blimey, sound like right hit and miss.

No wonder so many Japs go to Thailand for their fun.

Blimey, sound like right hit and miss.

No wonder so many Japs go to Thailand for their fun.

So do I :cool: