Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logyplot

Emily4you £100 In Lewisham

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone any information on emily4you from the other site?

Has anyone any information on emily4you from the other site?

I would alsobe interested in any feedback, as she's on my hotlist and quite local to me.

Booked her a couple of months ago by phone. Her English was pretty bad (she's Polish) but got around to confirming a time. When I arrived however, she didn't bother answering or replying.... A total waste of a journey. Others seemed to have better luck seeing her, I certainly won't be trying again.

Booked her a couple of months ago by phone. Her English was pretty bad (she's Polish) but got around to confirming a time. When I arrived however, she didn't bother answering or replying.... A total waste of a journey. Others seemed to have better luck seeing her, I certainly won't be trying again.

Shame - sounds like she double-booked. Hate it when that happens, but thanks for letting us know.

I know it's all down to your experiences etc, but I have to disagree. I saw Emily about 6 months ago and was really impressed. Her English was good and the photos were genuine. She was quite pretty with a nice figure. The only weird thing was that she wouldn't do OWO for the 2nd round, as she said it was unhygienic. Fine for the 1st round though?!?!

To cut a long story short, I'd definitely see her again.

I've seen Emily this weekend, and i have to say she is a gem! The photos are genuine, she has the figure of a hot 21 year old (though she is older than that!) and she is fun, friendly, and very good at what she does! I'll be going back too!

i saw her last year, she gave me a really good service.

Another +1 here. Had a great time with her including owo and dfk.

I know it's all down to your experiences etc, but I have to disagree. I saw Emily about 6 months ago and was really impressed. Her English was good and the photos were genuine. She was quite pretty with a nice figure. The only weird thing was that she wouldn't do OWO for the 2nd round, as she said it was unhygienic. Fine for the 1st round though?!?!

At a rough guess i'd say 1st round,clean cock.2nd round,post shooting your load,cummy cock.Not exactly uncommon,especially for the ladies that don't do cim