Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adc

First Time

31 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am 20 years old, and I lead a very busy lifestyle due to work and career development. For me, this has a downside in severely limiting the time I have available with society and I believe it will do for another year or two.

For this reason, I am looking at 'punting' (I think that's the term for it), however I assume like many others, I am incredibly nervous about the thought of walking up to a strangers house, handing over some money and seeing what happens next.

Please could anyone provide some kind of tips on what to do for the first time? I know this is incredibly vague, but anything to help me feel better about the whole thing would be hugely welcome, or anything that may make it easier for the first time. I have been looking on websites, the only thing that stops me booking is the what happens next kind of thought.

Thank you for your help!

I'll give you a tip, as I was once a young lad in your circumstances. Before you go on a punt, where its likely you will engage in at least one possibly risky activity (OWO), go freeze some sperm. I would appear to be the unlucky recipient of testicular damage, almost certainly the result of punting (I say this scientifically, with lots of data before and after). I certainly could tell I had some burning/pain after a particular punt, but it wasn't like Capital G, which I had in my teens...I even went for STI testing quickly and then again 4 weeks later, everything negative. Guess what: it isn't always basic STI's that they screen for that can put you at risk. Can even be something as simple as E.Coli, a favourite bacteria of the rimming crowd.

The situation is so dire I probably can't father a child now. Is it worth it? No. Do the regulars on here tell you everything is fine, never seen a problem in 10 years, etc.? Sure they do, and I believe them (though it would be interesting to see if the 'Dads and done' crowd check their sperm count, they might be surprised). I probably got unlucky. But without a doubt, this off-chance encounter has more or less ruined my life. I blame nobody but myself, nor should you if you meet a similar fate.

So if I can offer you anything, just go in eyes wide open, be careful and think about the risk/reward at such a tender age.

Hello,

I am 20 years old, and I lead a very busy lifestyle due to work and career development. For me, this has a downside in severely limiting the time I have available with society and I believe it will do for another year or two.

For this reason, I am looking at 'punting' (I think that's the term for it), however I assume like many others, I am incredibly nervous about the thought of walking up to a strangers house, handing over some money and seeing what happens next.

Please could anyone provide some kind of tips on what to do for the first time? I know this is incredibly vague, but anything to help me feel better about the whole thing would be hugely welcome, or anything that may make it easier for the first time. I have been looking on websites, the only thing that stops me booking is the what happens next kind of thought.

Thank you for your help!

Welcome to the forum adc. :) Firstly punting in my view should be about having fun so relax and enjoy it. Secondly you have found this site so can use it to increase your chances of locating a good WG by asking for recommendations for WGs in your area who you like the look of. You can do this by posting a thread up on the Requests For Information Board.

Thirdly its perfectly natural to be nervous, if you get recommendations that are suitable for you you will at least know the WG offered the services she advertises to others and looks like her pictures. Good luck. :)

aussiecrocss - I appreciate your reply, I understand that a risk is involved, as there is a risk with almost everything in life. From my previous sexual encounters with girls I have met when I have essentially been going about my normal day, I would say that was riskier, based on the fact they had no concept of 'protection' in the heat of the moment nor did they particularly show any care towards their own health (or mine). I see punting as being an activity that, although you pay for it, the girl has at least taken some precautions to ensure her health continues to be good along with my own.

Smiths - thank you for your reply. I did not know about the Request for Information Board so I will keep that in mind. Having attended some rather unusual appointments lately and meeting some unusual people, I think my nervousness may be something I can overcome. It really is about the 'experience' and 'what happens' that now holds me back - that may or may not make sense, unfortunately I have a habit of confusing myself and others.

Personally I am envious of your predicament, I wish I had started punting at your age.

Being nervous about your first punt is very natural, actually, and I'm certain others will agree that this is something that occurs each and every time you punt, no matter how many girls you have under your belt.

For what it's worth, and yes I accept that it's not every ones cup of tea, I would suggest, cash permitting, to book an overnight with an Agency.

This is what I did, and it worked for me. I did a lot of research for about a month before, looking at all the girls on every website, first going by looks, then checking and cross checking reviews and finally made a decision. The excitement within me the hour or so before she was due to arrive at my hotel room was indescribable, what will I say, what will we do, how do I go about it.......all these things shoot through your mind. When she arrived, she was perfect, everything that I hoped for, we chatted, had a drink or two and then out of the blue *sensing I was a newbie* she took of her clothes and the rest I leave to to your imagination.

Good luck and enjoy.

What happens next will depend on both the girl and the guy. A standard sequence of events with a WG who provided a decent GFE might be that the lady would offer you a drink, you would have a bit of a getting to know you chat, then you would head to the shower, come back to the room to find the lady in her underwear on the bed, move into a bit of foreplay and let the rest proceed naturally after that. Some ladies can talk the hind legs off a donkey so it might have to be you who brings the conversation to an end and start towards the shower (it is best to have a shower at her place if available even if you have had one before you headed out so the lady can be more confident of your cleanliness). A less happy sequence might be that the lady would hand you a towel and direct you towards the shower almost as soon as you are through the door, demand to know exactly what services in what order you want when you return and then move through them mechanically. Some women can pounce on you as soon as you are through the door and engage in prolonged DFK (always a good start I reckon). Many of the Thai girls offer a shared bath or shower to start where she washes you, sometimes with a certain playfulness that sets a tone for the meeting that I like but sometimes not.

Edited by DanLeno

Depending on where you are looking to visit, select an independent with whom you can have some degree of discussion between booking and visiting. Select someone who is positively reviewed by others, and in my opinion, select one of the amazing independents who post here, as you can get a feel for their character by reading what they have to say.

The discussion beforehand will give you an opportunity to explain your situation and they will be able to work with that. If you choose one of this board's members, they will also have read this thread.

They will then comfortably and naturally show you what happens next.

aussiecrocss - I appreciate your reply, I understand that a risk is involved, as there is a risk with almost everything in life. From my previous sexual encounters with girls I have met when I have essentially been going about my normal day, I would say that was riskier, based on the fact they had no concept of 'protection' in the heat of the moment nor did they particularly show any care towards their own health (or mine). I see punting as being an activity that, although you pay for it, the girl has at least taken some precautions to ensure her health continues to be good along with my own.

Smiths - thank you for your reply. I did not know about the Request for Information Board so I will keep that in mind. Having attended some rather unusual appointments lately and meeting some unusual people, I think my nervousness may be something I can overcome. It really is about the 'experience' and 'what happens' that now holds me back - that may or may not make sense, unfortunately I have a habit of confusing myself and others.

Dan has given a good rundown in my view. I talk to the WG i fancy on the phone, if i like her attitude and tone i book her after agreeing and confirming the services i require are definitely on offer at the price she has advertised.

Before i leave my place for hers i ring to confirm and once at her place confirm again that what i require is still on offer then give her the agreed money. Have a shower preferably with her naked getting my engine revved and then punt with her for an hour. If good i would be returning in the future, if not i wouldnt.

Dont be shy is my advice, a WG is hopefully freely offering her sexual services for your cash so if you like a certain thing that she advertises ask her about it, communicate what you want clearly and politely.

In punting what you pay doesnt necessarily mean the WG is in anyway better than a WG who charges less, its not what she charges or chooses to market herself that determines how good she is, its her attitude that does, if you bear that in mind you could save a lot of money.

as long as you go in eyes wide open, you're an adult, up to you...but I need to correct you on the last point, in terms of the girls taking precautions, while its true certainly for vaginal/anal sex, the fact that many WG's engage in OWO and often with 3-5 guys a day, its a numbers game ultimately, the more encounters you have, the greater the potential for transmission of a nasty. And importantly, those nasties aren't always classic STI's.

Much as I don't love it, I would now recommend you go OW. Try the new Durex polyurethane condoms, they are expensive, but feel almost like the real thing...

Hi Aussiecrocss

You will find that the majority of WGs take exceptional care to be sexually health-safe at all times (if they offer bareback sex they will say so, if they don't again, they will say so). For myself, I don't offer bareback sex and never will - it's an incredible risk for both parties. I also don't offer oral without - I use flavoured condoms or super sensitive condoms and combine with hand relief as well - it works pretty well actually! One of the reasons i don't offer oral without is that there is nowadays a strain of Gonorrhea which has become very resistant to antibiotics and as such, I personally wouldn't want to catch it! So you can of course ensure that you only book with girls who offer covered services - if that's what would represent safety to you. And I personally would say that 'normal sexual encounters' as you might call them, are in fact, riskier - I agree. Quite often, people who aren't involved with sex as a professional TEND not to take as good care of their sexual health as they should do. Like many, I always offer covered services, I have regular STI checks and have been innoculated against Hepatitis A so I take the matter very seriously. I also think that knowing you are with a girl who is clean, genuine etc, actually allows you to fully enjoy your booking as well. I certainly take all the precautions I feel are necessary but that frees me and the man I'm with to properly relax and enjoy the experience. x

I first punted on my 18th b-day in Amsterdam. A lot of good advice has been given so far. Except for going for an overnighter for your first.. Totally not what you'd want to do. If having sex with a beautiful woman makes you nervous, then so be it, embrace it, overcome it and ultimately you will enjoy it.

I first punted on my 18th b-day in Amsterdam. A lot of good advice has been given so far. Except for going for an overnighter for your first.. Totally not what you'd want to do. If having sex with a beautiful woman makes you nervous, then so be it, embrace it, overcome it and ultimately you will enjoy it.

Every one is different and indeed some would never entertain an Overnighter. For me it worked the first time simply because I was on home ground so to speak ( hotel room), had time to chill out with a leisurely bath, a drink to calm the nerves and enjoy exciting thoughts of what will transpire. That's kind of how I still do things today.

Hi Aussiecrocss

You will find that the majority of WGs take exceptional care to be sexually health-safe at all times (if they offer bareback sex they will say so, if they don't again, they will say so). For myself, I don't offer bareback sex and never will - it's an incredible risk for both parties. I also don't offer oral without - I use flavoured condoms or super sensitive condoms and combine with hand relief as well - it works pretty well actually! One of the reasons i don't offer oral without is that there is nowadays a strain of Gonorrhea which has become very resistant to antibiotics and as such, I personally wouldn't want to catch it! So you can of course ensure that you only book with girls who offer covered services - if that's what would represent safety to you. And I personally would say that 'normal sexual encounters' as you might call them, are in fact, riskier - I agree. Quite often, people who aren't involved with sex as a professional TEND not to take as good care of their sexual health as they should do. Like many, I always offer covered services, I have regular STI checks and have been innoculated against Hepatitis A so I take the matter very seriously. I also think that knowing you are with a girl who is clean, genuine etc, actually allows you to fully enjoy your booking as well. I certainly take all the precautions I feel are necessary but that frees me and the man I'm with to properly relax and enjoy the experience. x

Welcome to the forum Sexylittlebella. :) The actual fact is you cant know what the majority of WGs do or dont do, its your opinion but its not a definitive fact.

The best anyone can do is look after their own sexual health not taking anothers word for things and taking the risks they are prepared to take for the rewards on offer as they view them.

A WG freely unless forced offers the services she is prepared to offer and punters look for the services they require, its all adults and consentual so up to these adults to be responsible for themselves and the decisions they take in my view. :)

Every one is different and indeed some would never entertain an Overnighter. For me it worked the first time simply because I was on home ground so to speak ( hotel room), had time to chill out with a leisurely bath, a drink to calm the nerves and enjoy exciting thoughts of what will transpire. That's kind of how I still do things today.

I'm glad it worked out for you. However, i don't advise an overnighter for a 1st time punt. Firstly, you've never met the girl, you may not click, it could be awkward and or a bad punt in general and therefore put you off all together. Secondly, not everyone is as fortunate as yourself financially, especially a 20 year old, who possibly could afford an overnight but possibly can't afford to lose that amount on a bad time. It's not worth the risk. Punting should be about mitigating all potential risks of having a bad time, thus we research extensively. Ultimately, it's up to this individual to decide what he wants to do. My advice is to go for a half hour or hourly punt, don't pay more then you can afford to lose. If you get on with a girl on a half hour punt, it's possible sometimes to extend, if you're having a bad time on an overnight, you've already payed your money and most probably won't be getting any back.

Thank you Smiths - good to be here! :)

I absolutely agree with you that no one can know whether someone has an STI or not, no matter what they say - I totally agree and this is why if I don't offer uncovered services. That said it's each to their own of course, assuming the risks are understood. When I state about the majority of WGs taking a lot of care about sexual health, I come to this conclusion by looking at the numbers of WG advertisers and what services they offer. The vastest majority do not offer bareback services which thus of course can be said to be taking very good care of sexual health. Then there's a rough split of those who offer OWO and those who don't as there's a lot more differing views of the dangers of STI transmission with OWO and thus more variation in whether WGs offer that service or not.

I agree - there are enough WGs offering varied services that no punter should be unable to find someone who can offer what they like (without having to resort to 'forcing' a WG to do something she has clearly stated she doesn't offer of course...).

I have to say it has staggered me at times to hear WGs say things like 'he looked clean so I gave him OWO' - what?! If we could tell by looking if someone had an STI or not wouldn't life be a whole lot easier! But we can't, which is why I will always enjoy offering services but covered because that's how far I like to go to mitigate risk for both parties.

It's good to be on here and always good to hear and contribute to a good old wide variety of different topics and viewpoints! x

I'm glad it worked out for you. However, i don't advise an overnighter for a 1st time punt. Firstly, you've never met the girl, you may not click, it could be awkward and or a bad punt in general and therefore put you off all together. Secondly, not everyone is as fortunate as yourself financially, especially a 20 year old, who possibly could afford an overnight but possibly can't afford to lose that amount on a bad time. It's not worth the risk. Punting should be about mitigating all potential risks of having a bad time, thus we research extensively. Ultimately, it's up to this individual to decide what he wants to do. My advice is to go for a half hour or hourly punt, don't pay more then you can afford to lose. If you get on with a girl on a half hour punt, it's possible sometimes to extend, if you're having a bad time on an overnight, you've already payed your money and most probably won't be getting any back.

Yes of course your advice to the OP sounds a safer bet and nothing wrong with that at all.

I was only offering an alternative view for him to consider.

Hello adc, and welcome to this forum,

I'm presently taking a break from my punting hobby, for reasons about which many members of this forum already know :angry:

However, I thought I may be able to offer a little advice to you from my own ( limited ) experience.

1) Do your research fully and completely ( where I went wrong on the recent bad let-down ! ) and be sure the Lady you choose is the right physical type for you.

2) As part of the above, ensure that everything you may be requiring of her is on her "likes list". If OWO is important to you, do not choose a Lady not offering this, for example

3) Try to have some communications with her well before you get to meet her ... a lot can be gleaned about her personality ( it's important to realise that the Ladies are human too, and not only there for our more sexual needs ! ) from her e-mails, and even more from a conversation on the 'phone ;)

4) Despite some of the advice above from more experienced punters than myself, I would suggest an initial meeting of around two hours. This is long enough to "break the ice" to see if you 'click' with her, ( and do the business too :D ) but not so long that you feel trapped for a long time if things do not go so well.

5) Tell her this is your first ever punt, before the meeting. ( Correct me if I am wrong here, Ladies of the forum, but I suspect this may give a little added spice for you too ? )

6) When you get to the actual meeting, be your usual, natural self, ( no 'posing', or 'grand-standing', or anything like that :angry: ) and then just 'go with the flow' :D

7) I think you will find that the vast majority of Working Ladies enjoy what they do, are good at it, and will give you a wonderful time :D

8) Do Not worry about premature ejaculation ! It happened to most of us at your age, and your chosen companion will almost expect it if you have fore-warned her.

9) Most of the Ladies, certainly those I have met from this forum, have no limit on the number of times they will let you 'do it' in the allotted time, so use your youthful vigour to try to set a new record, if that's the sort of thing you would like to do ;)

10) I was trying to make this a 'ten point plan', but seem to have said all that I think may be of use to you in only nine !

I hope all goes well for you on your first punt, Young Sir, and please be kind enough to let us know afterwards how it went ? ( details can be left to feed-back or field reports ), but a simple good time / bad time from you would be appreciated.

Good Luck,

Jack :ph34r:

Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate everything that has been said.

I'm currently looking on a website (not sure if we can mention other websites), for a woman between 28 and 35 - I get on greatly with women older than me, but seem to lose my head around girls my own age. I'm not sure if this is a good move or whether people would advise against it?

I would also like to ask an incredibly broad question, how safe is this? I know that there is a risk of STI's and so on, but with the right protection, it's no more dangerous than driving to work. I am more concerned about having my things stolen while in someone elses house or something worse. Is it safe to have a girl come back to your own place? Obviously I would feel much safer in my own surroundings.

I'm guessing that looking at reviews/field reports, a general overview of how safe and suitable someone is for me is the first thing I should be (and have been) doing? From there, I suppose I email and phone the person to find out a little more...

I apologise for questions that may seem weird, stupid or pathetic, but I think that like any activity, it's worth getting it right the first time...

Thank you everyone.

Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate everything that has been said.

I'm currently looking on a website (not sure if we can mention other websites), for a woman between 28 and 35 - I get on greatly with women older than me, but seem to lose my head around girls my own age. I'm not sure if this is a good move or whether people would advise against it?

I would also like to ask an incredibly broad question, how safe is this? I know that there is a risk of STI's and so on, but with the right protection, it's no more dangerous than driving to work. I am more concerned about having my things stolen while in someone elses house or something worse. Is it safe to have a girl come back to your own place? Obviously I would feel much safer in my own surroundings.

I'm guessing that looking at reviews/field reports, a general overview of how safe and suitable someone is for me is the first thing I should be (and have been) doing? From there, I suppose I email and phone the person to find out a little more...

I apologise for questions that may seem weird, stupid or pathetic, but I think that like any activity, it's worth getting it right the first time...

Thank you everyone.

My advice is stick with the age group you feel comfortable with. All sexual contact with another carries a risk, you have to decide what risks you are prepared to take. I wouldnt do BB but OWO is essential as to me the rewards outweigh the risks, some would disagree.

I have never done an Outcall to my own home in my 29 years punting and never will as it breaches my basic security. I have very rarely had a problem at the SPs premises and never been robbed. Just take as few valuables as possible.

I have now sent a booking request to a women that, from reading the reviews and field reports and looking at the pictures, seems to be very nice, intelligent and kind. It is for Sunday, initially 30 minutes, possibility to extend to an hour or two.

Am I meant to prepare in some way for such things? What do I need to do? I will be talking to her in the morning to finalise things.

Is it normal to feel excited yet scared/nervous? :ph34r::huh:

:ph34r::unsure:

I have now sent a booking request to a women that, from reading the reviews and field reports and looking at the pictures, seems to be very nice, intelligent and kind. It is for Sunday, initially 30 minutes, possibility to extend to an hour or two.

Am I meant to prepare in some way for such things? What do I need to do? I will be talking to her in the morning to finalise things.

Is it normal to feel excited yet scared/nervous? :ph34r::huh:

:ph34r::unsure:

Just ensure your clean, respectful and have the agreed cash. Yes its perfectly normal to feel excited yet scared/nervous.

Hello,

Thank you for your help!

If nerves are your problem:- Look at the Field Reports, and search for a girl who is repeatedly reported as "friendly" and as a "good conversationalist". You need one who does kissing and a Girlfriend Experience (GFE). Ignore and reject all the Reports that focus on the more extreme activities such as Hard Sports, Water Sports, Domination, etc. The girls that do this type of service usually get their glowing field reports from punters whose sexual preferences are different from what you probably need as a "nervous beginner".

When you meet your chosen your girl:- Chat with her. Smile occasionally. Be friendly to her, and there is a good chance that she will be friendly back. If she is relaxed and friendly, this will help you to relax. Ask the girl for services that are stress-free. A massage, a cuddle. See if she will allow you to kiss her. You could even give her a massage, which can be sexually arousing for you, at the same time as pleasant for her. Most girls will allow your hands to wander into some delightful nooks and crannies if you are kind enough to give them a reverse massage, but it is important to keep her relaxed by being gentle with her when you do this. Then ask her for a cuddle, and enjoy the feel of her soft breasts against your chest. Skin against skin is very pleasurable. If she cuddles you well, your nerves should soon subside. Attempt the sex only when the nerves have completely disappeared. Do not make the mistake of attempting to prove to her what a sexual athlete you are. Doing so only raises your stress level. The sex should be simple, and I recommend a slow session in missionary position only, kissing her occasionally as you do so. Don't forget to thank her when you finish.

A few other tips (all my own personal opinion). Avoid girls with enhanced breasts. These are often hard and rubbery, completely lacking in all sexiness. A natural 34A feels much better against your chest (in my opinion) than does a hard and rubbery enhanced 36EE. When choosing your WG, pay attention to the girl's height, which is usually listed on the website. Choose a girl whose height is compatible with your own height. I usually choose a girl whose height is between 2 inches and 8 inches shorter than my own height. Compatability of heights is important for a comfortable experience.

Eventually, you may be lucky enough to find a really good WG who you really like. When you do so, make her your regular. A good friendly regular, with whom you can chat and joke, is always a better choice for a nervous punter than is a succession of female strangers. You can make a personal relationship with a regular, even become a personal friend, although you should never allow yourself to believe that you have fallen in love with her.

I thought I should post back to this topic seeing as I started with no idea of what was what. Thanks to my ability to be completely anoymous on here, I'll also be completely honest. :ph34r:

Nervousness - 10/10

Stress - 10/10

Pressure to do good - 10/10

:unsure:

I arrived slightly late at her flat (about 5 minutes late), not only because I got lost but because I also took the stairs instead of the elevator (stupid mistake) up to the third floor. I did not feel rushed and my nerves were quite quickly eased, although I didn't feel rushed, I'm quite sure I had no clothes on about 5 minutes after arriving.

I foolishly put too much pressure on myself to make sure I didn't disappoint, and as a result of this pressure, I kind of failed to cum after the first load... It did take around 25 minutes for the first load to come out though, which is to say the least, quite a long time for me, but every second leading up to it was very enjoyable.

After she showed me to her bedroom, we started to kiss and then she started to undress, I quickly followed this and was undressed as well. She then started to touch my boxers (my 'anatomy' to be more specific) before removing them and moving her head down there. It was my first ever experience of oral sex, and I can only say, my mind was completely blown. It was amazing. Just wow. :eek:

She then proceeded to get on top of me (with a condom applied, of course) and it was great, she came off a good few minutes later and continued to give me oral, I then went on top of her, which is when I 'blew my load'. Normally, I can continue without issue as I rarely 'lose my stiffness', sadly not this time. :mellow::ph34r:

Although I managed to semi-recover, I could still not cum, and I thought it best to see how it would go from there. She gave me oral for another 10 minutes and, after I realised it just wasn't going to happen in any reasonable timeframe (I had to leave around 11am anyway), I thought it best to end the sexual nature of things.

In total I spent around an hour with her (10:05am to around 11:00am), we had a wonderful end-of-appointment conversation about general every-day things, and she gave me feedback which said I was a nice gentleman (I assume this is good?). :blink:

When I left, my mind was still blown about the oral though. That stuff is just amazing. :eek::ph34r: I am fortunate enough to be alone this entire week (my entire family happen to be going on holiday) and I get paid, so I may see her again for another mind blowing appointment, or see someone else to see how the overall 'scene' is. :huh:

Definately impressed though, she holds a very normal job during the day, was kind, polite and friendly, I didn't feel bad about any of it nor did I feel uncomfortable (quite hard to feel uncomfortable with a mind being blown ^_^).

I hadn't had sex in around 3 years before today, so I was very happy afterwards (almost crashed my car into a sign post in the car park when leaving, ha!).

I thought I should post back to this topic seeing as I started with no idea of what was what. Thanks to my ability to be completely anoymous on here, I'll also be completely honest. :ph34r:

Nervousness - 10/10

Stress - 10/10

I arrived slightly late at her flat (about 5 minutes late), not only because I got lost but because I also took the stairs instead of the elevator (stupid mistake) up to the third floor. I did not feel rushed and my nerves were quite quickly eased, although I didn't feel rushed, I'm quite sure I had no clothes on about 5 minutes after arriving.

I foolishly put too much pressure on myself to make sure I didn't disappoint, and as a result of this pressure, I kind of failed to cum after the first load... It did take around 25 minutes for the first load to come out though, which is to say the least, quite a long time for me, but every second leading up to it was very enjoyable.

After she showed me to her bedroom, we started to kiss and then she started to undress, I quickly followed this and was undressed as well. She then started to touch my boxers (my 'anatomy' to be more specific) before removing them and moving her head down there. It was my first ever experience of oral sex, and I can only say, my mind was completely blown. It was amazing. Just wow. :eek:

She then proceeded to get on top of me (with a condom applied, of course) and it was great, she came off a good few minutes later and continued to give me oral, I then went on top of her, which is when I 'blew my load'. Normally, I can continue without issue as I rarely 'lose my stiffness', sadly not this time. :mellow::ph34r:

Although I managed to semi-recover, I could still not cum, and I thought it best to see how it would go from there. She gave me oral for another 10 minutes and, after I realised it just wasn't going to happen in any reasonable timeframe (I had to leave around 11am anyway), I thought it best to end the sexual nature of things.

In total I spent around an hour with her (10:05am to around 11:00am), we had a wonderful end-of-appointment conversation about general every-day things, and she gave me feedback which said I was a nice gentleman (I assume this is good?). :blink:

When I left, my mind was still blown about the oral though. That stuff is just amazing. :eek::ph34r: I am fortunate enough to be alone this entire week (my entire family happen to be going on holiday) and I get paid, so I may see her again for another mind blowing appointment, or see someone else to see how the overall 'scene' is. :huh:

Definately impressed though, she holds a very normal job during the day, was kind, polite and friendly, I didn't feel bad about any of it nor did I feel uncomfortable (quite hard to feel uncomfortable with a mind being blown ^_^).

I hadn't had sex in around 3 years before today, so I was very happy afterwards (almost crashed my car into a sign post in the car park when leaving, ha!).

Call me a cynical old bastard if you will, but I don't believe a single word of it.

Nervousness - 10/10

Stress - 10/10

Very glad to hear it went well. If i were you i would stick with this WG for now as she sounds good. I cant post a smiley as you have posted the limit on this post according to the box that just came up.