jay72

Any Good Looking Masseuses With Extras

11 posts in this topic

Hey chaps... Any recommendations for good looking masseuses with extras... Could be normal working girl who is good at massage / body to body... Cheers

Please confine any public replies to only ladies who ADVERTISE extras. If the lady in question does not advertise as such, replies should be kept to PM. Thanks.

Alisa162 on the other site now offering b2b massages at a cheaper price than her usual services. Have personally experienced as the second part of a session and found it more than enjoyable!!

What area of the country? The Soth wales past and present thread had several ideas with my personal favourite being Nikki (Oriental Magic Hands) Lovely massage with HR but no b2b.

Vanilla Girl on purple site

Hello, one good looking masseuse with extras that I've been looking for some time is Alena, from Paddington.

Her phone is not working anymore. I know she used to work with a friend (Karina, I think), her phone was available on a youtube video. I called her something like a month ago and she told me Alena was still working. She was busy and had to hang up and I never called back again. Now the video was removed from youtube to due terms violation and I don't remember Karina's number.

Anyone still seeing Alena?

Alena - Paddington has stopped tantric sensual massages and is only doing Theraputic massages. I was told this by Katrina last week. There are two other girls that use the flat called Bee and Barbara and sometimes Katrina will offer a 4 hands massage with one of these ladies, or they do a six hand massage. I had a 4 hand massage a fortnight ago with Bee and barbara for 90 minutes, tantric experience on their website, but it was not as good as the Alena & Katrina experience. Hope this assists you.

It seems this lady advertises on the Purple site and just wondered if anyone had had the pleasure of her service?

www.very-happy-ending.co.uk