Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrwatfordman

Closing Down Sale!

7 posts in this topic

I've noticed a few establishments close down of late, two being Kisses of High Wycombe and Bushey Babes.

Both surprised me as they were in locations where the competition wasn't that big. When you compare these to say MK, where competition is massive, it seems strange. WG's and agencies in MK still seem to be doing ok, or so I hear.

Is it just me, or is this a knock-on from the 'credit-crunch'?

I've noticed a few establishments close down of late, two being Kisses of High Wycombe and Bushey Babes.

Both surprised me as they were in locations where the competition wasn't that big. When you compare these to say MK, where competition is massive, it seems strange. WG's and agencies in MK still seem to be doing ok, or so I hear.

Is it just me, or is this a knock-on from the 'credit-crunch'?

Lots of police activity recently. I visited a place that opened up two doors away, as told if they opened up in same place would face arrest.

Lots of police activity recently. I visited a place that opened up two doors away, as told if they opened up in same place would face arrest.

True, but you'll still think someone would try to get something up and running. Successful places like House of Divine manage to run a top establishment without police problems

I used to pay 150 per hour, now days, I am paying 200 for three hours and great time as well

using the other site

£150 is def my upper limit! Can't blame people for spending £200, but just can't afford it. Theres some great punts out there for the £120-150 mark, so never had the urge to spend more.

I used to pay 150 per hour, now days, I am paying 200 for three hours and great time as well

using the other site

£150 is def my upper limit! Can't blame people for spending £200, but just can't afford it. Theres some great punts out there for the £120-150 mark, so never had the urge to spend more.

£200 for three hours is a GREAT rate mrwatfordman. I understand though that it is a lot of cash to pull together at one time.

£200 for three hours is a GREAT rate mrwatfordman. I understand though that it is a lot of cash to pull together at one time.

I missed reading the 'three' bit. All I saw was £200 and hour!

£200 for 3 hours!!! WHERE???????