Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluebird

Sweet Bianka Sexynina24 Any Info Coventry?

5 posts in this topic

hi after countless great value for money punts in coventry i found sweet bianka and sexynina24 on the other site. both great looking girls and offing threesome for £ 130 ph for full services with them. normally would think this is to good to be true but coventry has thrown up some real gems for me recently.

was wondering if any one on here has seen them and wheter they can recommend or warn me off them??

many thanks

As it happens, I am trying to arrange a meet with either of them. Spoke with nina and she said she was free after 7pm today. Bianka texted back saying she was free in an hour but I asked for address and I am still waiting for a reply, 40 mins after asking.

If it goes ahead, I will feed back my experience but according to their profiles, today is their last day!

Bianka likely busy as it's her last day apparently - perhaps the OP's post didn't help you there!

Bianka has 62 fb comments so not much point one of us adding another comment to all those.

I took the Plunge and went to see them boy I am glad I did what a great hour with two happy friendly easy going girls who enjoy they work. Nina oral skills something to behold probably 2 nd best I ever had which is good as the best I'm pretty sure will never be bettered. (she was cov girl as well)

So yet again a great punt in Coventry must be like the 10th or so great girl I've seen in a row. So good no need to drive to Milton Keynes any more as they do have great girls but they 2 nd class to cov girls in my opinion.

Also to add if they didn't answer phone to you it be becaus they busy. The punter is they 100% focus when I was there they phones were on silent but could hear them vibrating. And they didn't on e go to they phones. That I think is great point that they that committed to the client 10 out of 10 for them on that count.