ladyofthemansion

Is Ace Massage still a good site?

12 posts in this topic

Am ready to spend some dough advertising on there. Just need advice before I go for it.A few years ago that sight was really good but dont hear people speak as much about it these days. So Ladies, do you find it any good to advertise your services on, and Gents, do any of you use it to find service providers? Interested in your thoughts of the weekly top picks and banners too and is the site effective all over the country?

Try the Other site. Other site seems like good for the girls and boys. I use the site very often

Gents, do any of you use it to find service providers?

I only use it to verify the verified pictures.

Am ready to spend some dough advertising on there. Just need advice before I go for it.A few years ago that sight was really good but dont hear people speak as much about it these days. So Ladies, do you find it any good to advertise your services on, and Gents, do any of you use it to find service providers? Interested in your thoughts of the weekly top picks and banners too and is the site effective all over the country?
In my opinion, it has gone downhill in recent years. Over half of the new listings are posted by agencies now (some of them obviously, some less so). It is not a bad source for massage parlours and it breaks down London by area, which helps in searching, but that's the best I can say for it. I used to use it for tips on agency WGs who had turned 'indie' (you can talk directly to the WG, she gets to keep the entire fee and it helps build a 'bond' between the two of you if she becomes a 'regular') but less than a quarter pf the new listings fall into this category now. I scan the weekly new additions every Friday but don't bother to check the weekly 'top picks' (most of which are agency WGs anyway) because all that indicates is that they have paid an extra fee.:P

(just one punter's opinion)

I use it regularly, and have been for a few years.

I do look at it quite regularly, so suppose its worth advertising there if not too expensive. Having said that, it is a pain loading the site up on a mobile so I never bother when punting on impulse.

so I never bother when punting on impulse.

Warp drive is the recommended method.

Yeah, I still use it.

Managed to find one of my best punts ever, at Michelles in Norbury using them.

I look at It now and again, but I'm wary of the "genuine verified pictures" some of which are obviously fake.

Yeh - still good to check on whos about - see some closed down and others opened up. :D

When in East/North London and Essex it's good to check up if a certain girl is working on a set day, so I'm not disapointed wasting a vtablet.:);)

Yeah, I still use it.

Have to agree that is a very good place.

Yeah, I still use it.

hey could you give me some details on her i only live down the road from norbury . Does she have a website