Hero

The Role That Music Plays...

29 posts in this topic

My passion - Akcent

Definitely a song for "lovers"...

My passion - Akcent

Definitely a song for "lovers"...

I prefer to punt with no music but at parties this is not possible often so i dont mind anything apart from Rap, Hip Hop or Heavy Metal. Katy Perry used to be very popular at parties, sadly only her music.

I dont mind music played as long as it's not overwhelming....mind you if its a track I like I do get emotional....and animated

I only play it with one person I know.

We use the lap top with my Wowee as a speaker.

I am told off for sucking and fucking in time to the music though :D

Lucy :)

I prefer to have some music on quietly in the background. I'm not too fussed what it is, but I don't like complete silence.

I remember sometime ago "Kid A" recomended "SeventhTree"by "Goldfrapp".I brought it and can recomend.

Royksopp. The XX, < insert other synths/electronica/ambient or chillout name here>, something which isn't going to make me sing along...

Music's a must have at a punt. Always a house/trance mix. It takes me to a darker space which is where I need to be to get excited.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

Intro and outro by Bonzo Dog Doh-Dah Band...

The girl starts a "home made" compilation as the meet starts, at 25 minutes the CD skips a little.

I have often wondered if this is her five minute warning :lol:

Royksopp. The XX, < insert other synths/electronica/ambient or chillout name here>, something which isn't going to make me sing along...

^^^This^^^.

I once had an outcall and the guy seemed to have The Everly Brothers back-catalogue on repeat. Everytime I hear that 'Dream' song (don't know actual name) I'm now instantly transported back to being humped by a Welshman thinking 'mother of God when will this end' - both the song and the humping before you ask.

No music

am a music lover and a sex lover, but find it way too cheesy to mix the two - one just provides a distraction from the other

^^^This^^^.

I once had an outcall and the guy seemed to have The Everly Brothers back-catalogue on repeat. Everytime I hear that 'Dream' song (don't know actual name) I'm now instantly transported back to being humped by a Welshman thinking 'mother of God when will this end' - both the song and the humping before you ask.

You were lucky it wasn't all the Jones brothers, down from the Valleys :P

No music

am a music lover and a sex lover, but find it way too cheesy to mix the two - one just provides a distraction from the other

Quite, sometimes that's a GOOD thing, but generally I prefer no music.

Edited by London Pin Up

I love music and having it on in the back ground is a must.

Many times some dodgy track has come on and made it a right laugh, my personal funny favourites were “I swear” by Boyz II Men or that sexual classic….”we are sailing” by Rod Stewart!

The only problem I have is not saying “tune” when I’m on the job and a good track comes on, lol!

I do have a 'standard' mix that I put on when I first meet a girl, lots of Goldfrapp & Portishead to set the mood, but do tend to tailor it once I get to know their individual likes.

One girl I saw used to get wetter than an otter's pocket at the mere hint of Pavarotti's legendary performance as Cavaradossi in Tosca. It was fantastic to watch a girl literally melt into her seat as he hit those high notes.

I tend to use a playlist rather than random - having the theme from Dangermouse pop up at an inopportune moment would kill the mood rather!

Edited by Tibbs

Music is great, as long as it's not too loud. In my opinion, Lovage - Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By is a perfect album for punting.

Kinda like to go at it to Motorhead's Ace of Spades myself!! Gets the job done in no time :lol:

We use the lap top with my Wowee as a speaker.

Sounds like a particularly filthy euphemism to me Lucy :).

Music's a must have at a punt. Always a house/trance mix. It takes me to a darker space which is where I need to be to get excited.

Just goes to show how diffent we all are. I punt to get to a lighter space, not a darker one. And I can take or leave music on a punt. It's primary purpose to me is to muffle any sounds that might disturb the neighbours.

As long as it's not Capital FM, and the news about traffic jams in the Talgarth Road on in the background.

I like the music soooo loud you can not here one another talking :D

As a music lover I prefer not to punt to music. I get too infuriated with trying to identify the piece, composer etc.