Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dreamweaverman

Girls leave Feedback for the guys

18 posts in this topic

on the other site (A W), the girls leave Feedback for the guys. I am sure that leaving nice feedback for the guys is good for the business.

Seems like rubbing the man's ego to make them feel good rather than genuine feedback.

I believe it is one of its best features of the site. Talking to WG's I have met through **, they always read them as it often sorts the many timewasters as I gather they get a very high percentage of them.

I believe it is one of its best features of the site. Talking to WG's I have met through **, they always read them as it often sorts the many timewasters as I gather they get a very high percentage of them.

This is true. If I see positive feedback it tells me that he turned up, was of sound mind and also paid! The odd negative wouldnt put me off though as s**t happens and things sometimes dont go to plan. Although a guy emailed me recently with no less than 8 aliases, some of which he had used to leave himself good feedback. I gave that one a miss!

This is true. If I see positive feedback it tells me that he turned up, was of sound mind and also paid!

So let me get this right, if a guy has no feedback you would not see him. ???

I rarely book through the ADULTW0RK system as I prefer to speak to the girl first.

I think the feedback system is useful and can be used to the punter's advantage.

If I find a girl on ** I like the look of, I check her feedback to see the clients who have seen her. If there are a lot of zeros, 1s or member not active, she's ignored and I move on to another. Chances are the feeback is manipulated. Just like a new girl whose first feedback is from a zero or 1 guy - I think, how come he has found her ahead of experienced punters?

By looking at a guys feedback, you can also see which girls he has seen, and of there are any ladies who I have seen or on my list, the chances are high the girl is a good provider, bearing in mind the zero and 1s comment above. And so this can progress, cross checking feedback and clients seen. It's also helped me stumble across a lady a search has not thrown up.

Another important requirement is the date of her last feedback. Excess of 3 months, I get suspicious, and check the last logged in date. You also have to use some male intuition (yes, ladies we do have some :P. I once saw a lady in Glasgow whose feedback was single figures, all positive, had a day job on shifts so not easy to schedule, charging under the market rate slightly, and yet turned out to be a fantastic provider. It could have be a disaster based on the way I normally choose.

It's a little like ebay where a degree of honesty and mutual trust is expected. Using the basic method I describe, on my last 20 punts, my success and satisfaction rate is 95%, so I am not complaining at all.

Others may have different selection criteria, so anyone want to share?

on the other site (A W), the girls leave Feedback for the guys. I am sure that leaving nice feedback for the guys is good for the business.

Seems like rubbing the man's ego to make them feel good rather than genuine feedback.

Hi Dreamweaver, i'm not a member on the 'other site' but yes, I think it's a good idea that guys have feedback too.

I had a short convo with G on this recently and there is nothing to stop a lady replying to an FR here, ie : it's not just for rebuttals.

Comments like " It was my pleasure to meet you" would be welcome by the gentry I'm sure. :P

I had a short convo with G on this recently and there is nothing to stop a lady replying to an FR here, ie : it's not just for rebuttals.

Comments like " It was my pleasure to meet you" would be welcome by the gentry I'm sure. :P

Well, reverse Fr still was not abolished here, AFAIK. I still can not understand why some grateful banality from a WG need to published for all to see. If she enjoyed, she will tell him so during the meeting.

With Š°dultwork feedback of the clients system is different and designed more for WGs benefit (as well as for the clients) to cross reference with other Wgs, whatever his a reliable, not a TW, not dangerous, etc. Booking system there at least partly provides it, when girls at least have some details of his profile, his telephone number, etc. Its not such a case the way Punternet works, and such feedback will be almost useless for others, apart of for a particular client, who had his ego stroked once more again.

Experience shows that those with negative or conflicting feedback generally live up to their name.

Sorry JRC but it's a fact. If you were passed warnings about TW from other taxi firms, I'm sure you would be twice as wary about any call from them.

I know that Reverse FR can be very good. But it is only useful for independent girls.

Most of the girls on that site are working for the flat ( usual flat fee 50/50 payment) and

Flat managers/receptionist will answer the phone pretend to be the girl from remote location and then send the sms to the girl concern.

Most of the girls have no clue what their advert saying about them. All manged by Flat Managers

D

One of the very few utterances by the former US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfield that was worth remembering, is I believe quite relevant to Field Reports on Ladies, and any form of feedback about clients;

"There are known knowns. These are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know".

If you were passed warnings about TW from other taxi firms, I'm sure you would be twice as wary about any call from them

'Passed' by whom? What makes you think the system has any credibility? If any WG posts their approval of the ** system I will strike them off my list - I think it is rubbish..

Id be happy for any girls to leave feedback about me... I guess I just like my ego massaged ;)

I think Ive seen 4 girls off here so go ahead girls and tell all about my god-like body and incredible sexual prowess.. yeah right. :D

I know that Reverse FR can be very good. But it is only useful for independent girls.

Most of the girls on that site are working for the flat ( usual flat fee 50/50 payment) and

Flat managers/receptionist will answer the phone pretend to be the girl from remote location and then send the sms to the girl concern.

Most of the girls have no clue what their advert saying about them. All manged by Flat Managers

D

I only ever use independents on *.* and so the reverse FR has been a real benefit for me especially as I like to use the the reverse booking system. Through it I have met some fantastic lasses at much lower rates than advertised.

It certainly sets my mind at rest for outcalls when I'm always a bit wary.

When I first started doing outcalls I wouldn't go to anyone without feedback - now I have found my feet a little I do!

I also like the politeness of it all.

x

Holly

It certainly sets my mind at rest for outcalls when I'm always a bit wary.

When I first started doing outcalls I wouldn't go to anyone without feedback

I can understand how it could put your mind at rest however if you refuse every guy without feedback you will lose a lot of money over the year.

If I were to get bad feedback I would simply make further bookings under a new name. ;)

I see the feedback I get when using that site as merely acknowledgement to other ladies that I am genuine and turn up etc. the ego boost is nice but shortlived.

I can understand how it could put your mind at rest however if you refuse every guy without feedback you will lose a lot of money over the year.

If I were to get bad feedback I would simply make further bookings under a new name. ;)

If you use another name then *.* would advise the lass that you have "an alias." She would be aware of this but you wouldn't.