Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rojo

What Does "cheng" Mean In Chinese?

12 posts in this topic

In the heat of the moment, a Chinese wg that I see starts gasping a word that sounds like "cheng" or "sheng" - anybody know what it means?

It's a name in Cantonese. Her boyfriend, perhaps?

It's the sound the cashtill makes as she's stashing away your payment.

In the heat of the moment, a Chinese wg that I see starts gasping a word that sounds like "cheng" or "sheng" - anybody know what it means?

Wikipedia for 'sheng' makes reference to 'a mouth organ'. Could it be that it was your RO technique that left her gasping?

'Cheng' and 'sheng' have lots of meanings in Mandarin, depending on which tone is used to utter the syllable, such as said in a level tone, rising tone, falling tone or a mixture of both - there are 4 tones altogether. So, for example, 'sheng' can be a verb meaning 'rise, go up' - maybe she wants you to push it up deeper? Or it can also mean 'triumph (over), be victorious, defeat' - maybe that word could be used by a Chinese in a slang way if she just wants you to hurry up and cum.... shoot your load - score - finish!

'Cheng' is not so promising but can mean 'use' - (usually as a means of transport) - but maybe it could also be slang for 'use me, fuck me'?

So who knows? it's impossible to do more than guess unless you're a native Chinese speaker. My meanings are taken from Tuttle's Chinese - English dictionary. You should have asked her afterwards. That would have been the only way to find out for sure. But maybe a native Chinese speaker will read your query here and know right away.

Has anyone heard the funny chinese word esp when they talk to each other in the massage shops

I have on many ocassions sometimes in confined spaces and have broken into a laughter looking like an idiot

you can hear the word & the joke in this youtube video at around 3:10mins

Wikipedia for 'sheng' makes reference to 'a mouth organ'. Could it be that it was your RO technique that left her gasping?

Harmonica? Well, you do have to suck and blow.

It's the sound the cashtill makes as she's stashing away your payment.

You mean like that " cheng " sound at the intro to a well known Pink Floyd track on Dark Side of the Moon ?

It could mean 'Wrong hole!'

Why don't you ask her?

I would only her English is so poor it would be pointless.

Any Chinese speakers or knowledgeable expats out there who can help?

Always shopping's answer was closest.

Without knowing which dialect she was speaking (mandarin, Cantonese, hokkien, Teo chew, Hakka, hainanese, or up to a hundred others) and "how" the word was said (one of 4-6 different tones, depending on which dialect she speaks), it really is nigh on impossible to figure out what she said.