wr17

Dating A Wg

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone on hear ever dated a wg? I'm curantly seeing one girl, and another wg has invited me round to her place to see her. Without any money changing hands. Is this normal? Am I doing something wright? Or am I just lucky?

wr17, you could be in grave danger.

Forward their addresses and photos to me and I will attempt to 'counsel' them.

Ahem.

Nope. Nobody ever has. Not even once, And certainly not here (or hear!!!). In fact...nobody has ever even mentioned it before!!

:ph34r:

Has anyone on hear ever dated a wg? I'm curantly seeing one girl, and another wg has invited me round to her place to see her. Without any money changing hands. Is this normal? Am I doing something wright? Or am I just lucky?

Maybe you're just a stud? :cool:

If he's doing something wright, we must be doing something rong!? Please tell us your secret, you gorgeous man.

Your probably a mix of good looking and doing something right!

Ive had a few WG's that fancied me, there just regular women at the end of the day doing a job. but i've got no interest at all in any form of relationship with one. but hey you know what mate....get it for free while you can... and maybe more(relationship) if thats your thing.

Your probably a mix of good looking and doing something right!

Ive had a few WG's that fancied me, there just regular women at the end of the day doing a job. but i've got no interest at all in any form of relationship with one. but hey you know what mate....get it for free while you can... and maybe more(relationship) if thats your thing.

Your mother must be so proud.

If he's doing something wright, we must be doing something rong!? Please tell us your secret, you gorgeous man.

Excellent joke!

Tried to do one on the "curantly" but gave up. Maybe youve got a raison to think of one - thats all i could come up with.........

Excellent joke!

Tried to do one on the "curantly" but gave up. Maybe youve got a raison to think of one - thats all i could come up with.........

wr17 must be the luckiest dyspeptic in Christendom.

Maybe he has a big bulge in his trousers...

...in the area of his back pocket! :P

To the original poster, yes I have. On two occasions. Both party girls.

Frankly, It's probably not for everyone, but I am a very open minded person, as were the girls in question. I actively enjoy knowing that my girlfriend is having loads of sex with other guys. Not many girls are too into that as you can imagine.

For me the experience was incredible.

I would be very flattered if it happened to me. Though I would have to ask whether I wanted to date a girl that sells her body to potentially hundreds of guys every year and I would have to accept that. Apart from that it's cool.