Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asprilla

Sweet Anita

8 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, Has anyone experienced Sweet Anita of Acton on the purple site?

She has FRs here as 'Anita'. I have visited her several times over the last 2-3 years. She is attractive, far from a waif but comfortably Bajan. She is a trained masseur with a proper massage table in the room. She is intelligent, friendly and I am sure you will enjoy time in her company.

She has FRs here as 'Anita'. I have visited her several times over the last 2-3 years. She is attractive, far from a waif but comfortably Bajan. She is a trained masseur with a proper massage table in the room. She is intelligent, friendly and I am sure you will enjoy time in her company.

Bajan?

Thanks for the feedback, Robert, I'll definitely pay her a visit, Cheers

Any recent experiences of this lady? 51 great feedbacks, plus how fetish oriented is she?

Anita is pretty versatile and provides a good service at a very reasonable price. She's friendly and I'm sure would be happy to discuss your requirements. I haven't seen her for over a year and a half but she's a professional and she certainly knows her trade, so I imagine she's as good as ever.

Thanks JD, though she is a bit on the heavy side, will see if any more pnet reports