Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MetalA

Cheap Blowjobs In London?

13 posts in this topic

I'm on a budget and just looking to get a blowjob. Can pay extra for CIM or facials but not too bothered. In or out calls are fine. Max budget 50 quid but would prefer cheaper.

Few girls working from a hotel in Kingston-upon-Thames who will do a full service including OWO and CIM for 50 quid. Check the purple site.

London Zoo and shove your di*k in through the fence in the monkey enclosure ??????

What's the purple site?

www.adultwоrk.com

London Zoo and shove your di*k in through the fence in the monkey enclosure ??????

Is this your personal recommendation from experience? Only costs a banana though I suppose?

Is this your personal recommendation from experience? Only costs a banana though I suppose?

Two banana's and you get an orange u tan to do it . :P

3 Banana's and a packet of peanuts and you can get a female gorilla (apparently) no 1st hand experience obviously.

Oh watch out for the silverback though, he may go a little apeshit :D

I'm on a budget and just looking to get a blowjob. Can pay extra for CIM or facials but not too bothered. In or out calls are fine. Max budget 50 quid but would prefer cheaper.

Cleo blonde babe has recently caught my eye. Sounds like she is very good at it too. It's £40 for 15 mins plus £10 CIM / £20 CIMS.

If you go, please report back.

Cleo blonde babe has recently caught my eye. Sounds like she is very good at it too. It's £40 for 15 mins plus £10 CIM / £20 CIMS.

If you go, please report back.

Well yes, but can she swing upside down holding a branch with her feet at the same time?

LOL. That's only ff you don't mind bite marks

It seems Cleo blonde babe might not be what I had hoped. Just saw a review on the other site saying that she is much older than her pictures and not as attractive.