Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rammler

Duo Partner For Maria?

8 posts in this topic

I know there are a few related threads already - I have a specific question though so I'm hoping it's ok to start a new thread.

I'm passing through London next Wed and was toying with the idea of seeing a fun oriental duo. Maria and Marisa / Love sprung to mind. After calling a few agencies it seems they can't be booked together anymore - bummer.

007 recommended either Cindy (I think also goes by Cream) and Sally (aka Holly) as partners. I can find a few positive FRs on Cindy but not much on Sally.

Has anyone seen these two and give me an idea which one to go for - or even better has anyone booked Maria with either of these ladies?

Thanks!

P.S.: Looking for chemistry between the two girls not necessarily a lesbian show - I want them to focus on me anyways :-)

Just for the sake of completeness - I ended up chickening out and booked Maria and Amelia independently (FRs to follow).

I asked both for their favorite duo partner (you can tell I'm obsessed by the idea) and interestingly both said "you" - haha another great line in every wg's repertoire?

Anyways at least Maria ensured me (believably) that she likes the focus to be on her rather than sharing - fair point I guess.

If anyone has a got a good asian duo rec (including either of these ladies) I'd still like to hear it...

Check the very recent oriental duo thread a few posts down the page.

Just for the sake of completeness - I ended up chickening out and booked Maria and Amelia independently (FRs to follow).

I asked both for their favorite duo partner (you can tell I'm obsessed by the idea) and interestingly both said "you" - haha another great line in every wg's repertoire?

Anyways at least Maria ensured me (believably) that she likes the focus to be on her rather than sharing - fair point I guess.

If anyone has a got a good asian duo rec (including either of these ladies) I'd still like to hear it...

Maria may say that, and she said the same thing to me after a phenomenal duo booking I enjoyed with her and Marisa, but regardless of what she says or how she feels about a duo booking, her uninhibited no holds barred performance and attitude, and her hotness, inventiveness, skills and energy during such a booking are peerless and make her, in my mind, the number one choice for a girl as part of any duo pairing

Maria likes the focus to be on YOU . Let me get this straight . You saw Maria on Wednesday, today is Friday and you are able to stop your hands shaking long enough to use a keyboard ?. Can you stand up ? Are you able to walk ? Your'e not off work , sick ?

What went wrong ? :)

Maria likes the focus to be on YOU . Let me get this straight . You saw Maria on Wednesday, today is Friday and you are able to stop your hands shaking long enough to use a keyboard ?. Can you stand up ? Are you able to walk ? Your'e not off work , sick ?

heh.

Haha - yep it took my body a while before it was back to normal. I don't think anything could go wrong when booking Maria.

Haha - yep it took my body a while before it was back to normal. I don't think anything could go wrong when booking Maria.

Heart failure ?

Shock ?

Priapism ?

Dehydration ?

Lockjaw ?

Cramp ?

Post traumatic stress disorder ?

Withdrawal symptoms ?

Heat exhaustion ?