Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funloving69er

Best Owo In Glasgow

16 posts in this topic

Hi there, im in Glasgow until Tuesday, and am looking to book someone book someone for a couple of hours one day.

No interested in full sex, only oral for the whole meet, whos the best at OWO in glasgow.

CIM is preferable, and swallow a bonus, but i prefer she keeps going while i cum, as oppose to pulling away for the finale/

a lot of girls have it on their "do's" list, but itas so much better when you kow the girls loves sucking you off.

anyway, any advice would be good, or any girls here up for the challange. :P

Please also pm me the same information, as I have the same query, or post it here for all to see. Thanks !

Try SexySummer or jasmine4hotfun.

Bump for jasmine.

I'd add magalie frenchgirl to the mix

Echo jasmine

As do I!

Although unfortunately I have no basis for comparison <_< That will change a few weeks from now though :cool:

Bump for jasmine.

Yep, both very good, but i think jasmine just pips it

Bump for jasmine.

XXX CUMCAROLINE XXX is better at oral than Mags and NEARLY as good as Jasmine IMO, but she's not everyone's cup o' tea,

Lucy-Lemonade. Seems to me there's no two ways about it. Look at what this guy said about her in her feedback, for example...

Girls who claim to give 'best oral ever' should go see Lucy, get some advice! Great time with an insatiable girl, awesome finale! Thanks, Lucy: I'll be back...

Away just now, but back August 8th...

Edited by fraser99

My name is Katie i used to work in two Glasgow saunas about five years ago untill they got shut down

i am thinking of getting back into the business. I think they have all shut in Glasgow but not sure anyone know if there is still any open??

My name is Katie i used to work in two Glasgow saunas about five years ago untill they got shut down

i am thinking of getting back into the business. I think they have all shut in Glasgow but not sure anyone know if there is still any open??

All Glasgow parlours fell foul of the authorities and were closed back then babe, and there are now many fewer in Edinburgh too than there used to be!

The ladies I've been seeing for several years now all advertise on AdultWork and work out of private flats or do outcalls.

New Blythswood by any chance?

Best Oral in Glasgow is Czech ladies in Goven most are mature but well worth a visit they'll do things to you, you can't even imagine,