cleggy36

Hotel Appointment

20 posts in this topic

I'm planning to see soemone on Monday who is working from a hotel for the day. I'm sure she'll give me instructions when I call but I'm trying to anticipate how it might work if the hotel uses keycards for the corridors or lifts. I can see a meet-up in the bar working if I have the room and she comes in once, but I can't see that she would want to come down for every client. Anyone want to offer their experience with this?

I'm planning to see soemone on Monday who is working from a hotel for the day. I'm sure she'll give me instructions when I call but I'm trying to anticipate how it might work if the hotel uses keycards for the corridors or lifts. I can see a meet-up in the bar working if I have the room and she comes in once, but I can't see that she would want to come down for every client. Anyone want to offer their experience with this?

She will simply meet you if necessary somewhere she knows is discreet, i wouldnt worry about it, i have never had a problem.

Most WGs make sure they work from hotels without keycards for this very reason.

She will simply meet you if necessary somewhere she knows is discreet, i wouldnt worry about it, i have never had a problem.

Agreed, I ve seen many a girl in a hotel.

She'll just tell you her room number or meet you outside and head inside if theres key cards, etc....

Thanks, folks. Just relax and look forward to it :)

Thanks, folks. Just relax and look forward to it :)

I hope it goes well. :)

On my only hotel meet I simply walked in to the reception area and into the lift. No problem. Go for it, and enjoy yourself.

From my experience, most girls will try to book a hotel that is 'punter-friendly',

I always phone as I arrive outside the hotel, to let her know I'm there, to get the room number (if I don't have it already) and to check how I'll get to her room.

e.g. if it's a hotel I've not been to before, I'll ask her which way to turn for the lifts/stairs so I can casually walk in and head in the right direction.

Where there has been keycard access it hasn't been a problem.

Access control may be at the lift in which case she'll have to come down to meet you somewhere, or it may be on the corridor to the rooms in which case she'll meet you when you get out of the lift.

The woman in question will have made sure that that the hotel is workable before planning to receive clients there. I wouldn't be planning on working from somewhere where the lifts or corridors were keycarded and I'm sure most others take this into consideration also.

I very much doubt you have anything to worry about. :)

I once saw someone who had booked into a hotel called "Village Hotel" - Oh no I thought - a tiny family run hotel. But it was massive.

The worst part is walking past reception and in the right direction. It shouldn't be but it is. I once went the wrong way and had to double back past reception.

The only other thing I don't like about hotels is that girls obviously try to make them pay and see a lot of guys in a short space of time. But having said that - I have always

had a good time in hotels - except once.

have seen quite a few girls in hotels and apartments, ask her where the lifts are when you get there or you will be looking around for them ? and it looks a lot better than walking about trying to find them !!

Edited by smoothballs

If you're uneasy about appearing lost, keep your phone out and pretend to be listening to a message while you walk in.

You can then pause, as if concentrating on listening, while you casually look around to get your bearings.

The girl concerned will have it all sussed by the time you arrive for your appointment. Just follow her instructions and you'll be fine. She has a MUCH higher vested interest in being discreet (note the use of that word Amy :)) than you do. I have met dozens of girls in hotels both incall and outcall and had no problem. It's all part of the fun to me. Best of luck.

Simple. Get her destructions before entering the hotel. Act as if you have a right to be there. Ignore the desk (I pretend to be on the phone) and go straight to the lifts. Follow her instructions to the letter.

If you're uneasy about appearing lost, keep your phone out and pretend to be listening to a message while you walk in.

You can then pause, as if concentrating on listening, while you casually look around to get your bearings.

That's very good advice so long as you remember to say "yes" or "wait a moment" or something so it looks like a genuine call in progress.

and put your phone on silent, you'll look a pratt if you're pretending to be on a call and your phone starts ringing!

Simple. Get her destructions before entering the hotel. Act as if you have a right to be there. Ignore the desk (I pretend to be on the phone) and go straight to the lifts. Follow her instructions to the letter.

If only they all did that Cov.

It amazes me how many men seem to have no idea of how to be discreet. They wait till they arrive in the hotel before they make the call. Then they forget the room number, or don't understand that the first digit of a room number indicates the floor, so they get out of the lift and start wandering around. By this point I've usually guessed they've got lost and ring them. They then proceed to talk loudly on their phone whilst wandering around the corridors and inevitably knock on the wrong door, by which point I'm so annoyed that I don't want to go ahead with the booking.

Then there are those who think they have to report to hotel reception. AAARGH!

It may not be the majority who behave like this, but a significant minority, despite me giving very detailed instructions as to the procedure from the moment they've parked their car or got off the tube or train, often via a phone call backed up with a text message (in case they forget the room number).

and put your phone on silent, you'll look a pratt if you're pretending to be on a call and your phone starts ringing!

That's great advice! Actually happened to me once (long story). D'oh! :ph34r:

I do too, so thats at least 3 of us pretend to be taking a call - on silent mode, of course, Lydia!

If you're reasonably well dressed. appear confident (unlike posters on another thread!!!) you wont even be noticed

I agree with Sarita. Get the room number by text and exact details of which set of lifts to use. Entering the hotel is all part of the thrill and I need the room number in writing as i know I could forget it (or go to wrong one!!!) as I'm always so excited

Last time I had a punt in a hotel I forgot the room number. Knocked on the door I though it was with no answer so assumed I had had my time wasted. THen she called and asked where I was before I got the correct room number which was around a corner on the corridor I was in.

Had one girl report to reception who rang my room to tell me my guest had arrived.

Sometimes hotels have multiple elevators and stairs that don't always take you anywhere near where you want to be and have to walk down corridors to pretty much the other side of the building. I've also had some rooms that are a pain to find i.e sign says 401-409 left, 410-426 right and your room is 419 and it's hidden in some alcove around a 3rd corner next door to a linen closet.

Never been stopped entering a hotel regardless of how scruffy I look. As with others, I generally head towards the lifts and most of the time there are others milling about anyway.

Edited by willstewart