Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thekman

Where Is Chantelle Of Ex Guildford Gold

12 posts in this topic

Hey all, I am looking for the above girl as she seems to have disappeared from their rota and also not in Camberley anymore. Has she given up completely?

She and I got on very well, I miss her chats and most importantly her OWO which was mind blowing and instinctively knew what worked with me.

Thanks in advance of any help. :)

Not certain but might she be the same Chantelle at One2one agency, working Gerrards cross this coming Tuesday?

Not certain but might she be the same Chantelle at One2one agency, working Gerrards cross this coming Tuesday?

hi legman, thanks for the reply but this is another Chantelle. The lady I'm hunting has much bigger boobs, worked at Guildford Gold and Camberley Massage. A curvier lady if you will.

Fingers crossed she is out there somewhere.

hi legman, thanks for the reply but this is another Chantelle. The lady I'm hunting has much bigger boobs, worked at Guildford Gold and Camberley Massage. A curvier lady if you will.

Fingers crossed she is out there somewhere.

"much bigger boobs".... mm had the pleasure myself.. twice.. Lovely Girl, admit it.. it was the piercings too wasn't it.... yes it was ! yes that one in particular..

I do know very well (socially too ) one of the girls currently there, will try and find out where Chantelle has gone. I do know She left cos She wasn't getting enough people through the door, GG is expensive to work for and a few of the girls were going home at the end of a day with as little as £20 !! not great for what they do..

will post later if I can find out

That would be awesome! Many thanks in advance. I'll pm you my details as I'm sure she will know who I am so she could text me. Quite shocked at what you say about take home . I thought gg had a low fixed fee and all the takings after was take home? Either way, great pity she has left as their new location is convenient and I trust the establishment. Hope to hear from you soon.

I too know one of the ladies socially. TheKman is correct. They have a very low fixed rate fee and everything after is take home.

Just found Chantelle on 'the other site' as Danielle in Walton.

To my knowledge the girls at GG are indies, the fixed rate covers the room rental and sundries. They all have individual proifiles on the 'other site', I just searched Guildford and found them.

They work to a 180 daily fixed fee... some days they get just 2 or 3 guys in.. at 50/60 for 1/2 hour, do the maths. One girl there last week earned (after the deduction) £80 one day and £20 another.. worrying times...

Hmmm seems like we are getting 2 different stories. My lady (who shall remain nameless) tells me that when they are quiet the fixed fee gets scrapped and the house splits fee in half. Seems more than fair on their part as they take the loss too.

I have been punting there for years now and I know a few of the girls (past and present) really well and they all say the same thing.

The girls are happy and GG must be doing something right to have them stay, in most cases (Juila, vanessa, Amy, Christina etc), for over 3 years. Do the Math!!

Edited by fradley6969

Just found Chantelle on 'the other site' as Danielle in Walton.

To my knowledge the girls at GG are indies, the fixed rate covers the room rental and sundries. They all have individual proifiles on the 'other site', I just searched Guildford and found them.

Just looked her up - could be quite expensive at £120/hr for a "basic service". Extra charges for Kissing/RO/OWO/CIM. I don't think I'll be making the trip to Walton...

Hi guys, I work at this establishment, and I can assure you that all the girls there earn decent money. Its been around for a long time, and the ladies that organise things there treat the girls very well with regards to house fees. :-)

Just to update and thank this thread that i hooked up with the lady in question in her new establishment in Walton. Like hooking up (literally) with an old friend. Great punt and lovely room.

I didn't want to spark off a debate on GG who I still keep in mind. I think it started with a 'why did she move' but it doesn't matter. I found her!

With ref to fees Vice, might be worth messaging her and checking those figures.

Thanks again.