Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logyplot

Failing To Do Proper Research

5 posts in this topic

Had I searched for Ballards Lane on the forums here I would have been saved a wasted journey. As most comments on punts there are bad. catherine milf assured me that she would be happy to see me and provide enjoys as per her list. This was a substitute punt as another lady had not been able to see me as arranged. £60.00 did seem a trifle cheap, below the price I usually pay. Still she seemed nice on the 'phone. I arrive, yes you have guessed right, she was not there. Her friend told me she was out and would be back in 15 minutes and so I never did see her.

Was I wrong to expect better for only £60.00? Should I have done more research? Should I have trusted to my experience that Finchley punts have never lived up to experiences, despite it being easy to get to.

Thanks for the warning - she was on my list too

Had I searched for Ballards Lane on the forums here I would have been saved a wasted journey. As most comments on punts there are bad. catherine milf assured me that she would be happy to see me and provide enjoys as per her list. This was a substitute punt as another lady had not been able to see me as arranged. £60.00 did seem a trifle cheap, below the price I usually pay. Still she seemed nice on the 'phone. I arrive, yes you have guessed right, she was not there. Her friend told me she was out and would be back in 15 minutes and so I never did see her.

Was I wrong to expect better for only £60.00? Should I have done more research? Should I have trusted to my experience that Finchley punts have never lived up to experiences, despite it being easy to get to.

I warned a long time ago about a right bunch of scum operating out of a big block of flats in Ballards Lane next to Essex Park, their profiles disappeared shortly afterwards.

However, i have had some great punts in Finchley over the years from the great Trine many times to EE Indies. The price charged doesnt a bad punt make, its the SP with a bad attitude a bad punt makes. This one is a liar, thanks for letting punters know and sorry to hear about this. I assume you walked without paying here, if so very well done, relying on the punter thinking with his dick is what all these liars rely on.

Looking at her profile the amount of things on her enjoys list would make me extra cautious, i would of been asking her about them, for instance car meets and dogging to see if she or whoever answered the phone actually knew what they were, if not then that would of meant i would of gone elsewhere.

Edited by smiths

I warned a long time ago about a right bunch of scum operating out of a big block of flats in Ballards Lane next to Essex Park, their profiles disappeared shortly afterwards.

However, i have had some great punts in Finchley over the years from the great Trine many times to EE Indies. The price charged doesnt a bad punt make, its the SP with a bad attitude a bad punt makes. This one is a liar, thanks for letting punters know and sorry to hear about this. I assume you walked without paying here, if so very well done, relying on the punter thinking with his dick is what all these liars rely on.

Looking at her profile the amount of things on her enjoys list would make me extra cautious, i would of been asking her about them, for instance car meets and dogging to see if she or whoever answered the phone actually knew what they were, if not then that would of meant i would of gone elsewhere.

This was not in a block, but a house conversion and yes I did walk away.

This was not in a block, but a house conversion and yes I did walk away.

Glad to hear you walked, its the one thing which will definitely piss these lying scumbags off, hopefully you posting on here being another.

Edited by smiths