Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toomuch

A Growing Girl

11 posts in this topic

There have been several girls advertised as 6ft who have certainly not been ("oh, we mean 6ft in heels..."). Though I believe (Valery?) is 6ft but her agency dials it down. Why????

There have been several girls advertised as 6ft who have certainly not been ("oh, we mean 6ft in heels..."). Though I believe (Valery?) is 6ft but her agency dials it down. Why????

I assume one reason could be because they and/or she knows from previous experience that it puts some punters who are short off perhaps, and hope once they meet the punter will stay thinking with his dick and if she is any good he will return anyway disregarding her height.

Some men are intimidated by tall women, i have a mate who is, he is only interested in women shorter than him, with him its a stupid macho thing.

Edited by smiths

I assume one reason could be because they and/or she knows from previous experience that it puts some punters who are short off perhaps, and hope once they meet the punter will stay thinking with his dick and if she is any good he will return anyway disregarding her height.

Some men are intimidated by tall women, i have a mate who is, he is only interested in women shorter than him, with him its a stupid macho thing.

Pump seem to have a load of girls who it says are 5'6" I think they just guess.

We could do with more tall WG's - but then I am biased being tall :)

I don't understand why they think age, height and nationality matter in they way they reckon. Why does a Romanian say she is Italian - why should that be better than being from Romania - I have seen some cracking girls from there.

Lying on websites pisses off punters and pissed off punters don't come back for repeat punts.

I've seen websites of women who have been 34 years old for the last 10 years! :lol:

Hi,

Of cause there are sites where is true information about height. Its always good to ask agency what girl suits your tatse and they will recommend. I agree with you that is annoying to see different information about the same girl. :mellow:

Hi,

Of cause there are sites where is true information about height. Its always good to ask agency what girl suits your tatse and they will recommend. I agree with you that is annoying to see different information about the same girl. :mellow:

I wouldnt recommend punters just take an Agencies word or advice unless they know them well enough to know they can be trusted to give good advice though. Thats what this site can do, give punters hopefully impartial advice about good SPs.

I usually prefer shorter women to me but dont rule taller women out as i have punted with some excellent tall WGs over the years. :)

Ariane confirms that she is 1.64m in height - so we're about right :)

Cup size hopefully not too misleading, Ariane's photos are accurate.

Rosebud x

I like 'em all, the long and the short and the tall.

Ariane confirms that she is 1.64m in height - so we're about right :)

Thank you. That's 5' 4" - and a half :)

Cup size hopefully not too misleading, Ariane's photos are accurate.

Well, no complaints about that, the photos don't leave much to the imagination :blink:

I have punters tell me that I am way too tall to be 5ft 6 but since that's what the doctor tells me every time my height and weight are measured, that's all I have to go on.