eleanor

Pubic Hair...?

39 posts in this topic

Do you guys prefer shaved, a landing strip or au naturel?

I ask as I always go fully shaved but I'm sick of getting shaver's rash, but would you guys run a mile if a girl didn't shave?

I ask as I always go fully shaved but I'm sick of getting shaver's rash, but would you guys run a mile if a girl didn't shave?

I believe this has been discussed multiple times on he board...just do a quick search

Welcome to the boards, Eleanor.

Very much a personal preference issue I suspect - one size doesn't fit all. My preference is shaved or a strip, but abstaining from the razor wouldn't necessarily put me off unless it was especially unruly.

I like a full bush on ocassion as it both makes a change and brings back some good memories from my youth 30 years ago. However, going on many previous threads on here most punters much preferred shaved or a landing strip to a bush.

Smooth as, always!

Landing strip works for me. By the way, Welcome Eleanor.

Landing strip or au naturel would be my preference.

Welcome aboard.

Definitely not au naturel for this punter. Closely cropped (No1) probably fine.

I change my answer every time I answer this question....

Fully shaved would be my preference, but anything is fine as long as it's nice and tidy. A big natural bush is a bit of a turn-off for me :P

I prefer fully shaven or nicely trimmed, definately not a hairy bush for me <_<

From a commercial point of view a girl is better off shaving, cos guys like me who prefer a full bush, will still see a girl if she has shaved, whereas those who prefer the shaven look, will run a mile if the girl has a bush. Sooner or later, the bush wil return to fashion.

Au naturel please.

Where are you based, I wouldn't mind having quick look for you!

I don't mind. Variety is the spice of life.

However hand down her knickers to find a hairy one is always a thrill.

Yes tidy hairy puss for me please though trimmed down is ok. Shaved bald not pretty to my eyes - or tongue!

In the '80s when I started punting I never saw a shaven haven, now I never see a bush. I love pussy, hairy, bald, trimmed or a strip. Agree, current trend is just that and hair will return at some point (unlike the top of my head!!)

In the '80s when I started punting I never saw a shaven haven, now I never see a bush. I love pussy, hairy, bald, trimmed or a strip. Agree, current trend is just that and hair will return at some point (unlike the top of my head!!)

I never saw a shaven pussy either in the 70s into the 80s, it was thought perverted at the time by many and only when shaven havens magazine came out did i see shaved pussies followed by the brazilian.

However, i disagree hair will return at some point, its a very deep and lasting change i believe which wont be reversed. Some women find the thought of a bush disgusting, unhygienic and just plain wrong. Time will tell of course but i would bet a lot the days of unshaven pussies for many are in the permanent past. :)

From a commercial point of view a girl is better off shaving, cos guys like me who prefer a full bush, will still see a girl if she has shaved, whereas those who prefer the shaven look, will run a mile if the girl has a bush. Sooner or later, the bush wil return to fashion.

I agree with your reasoning in your first sentence here, yes it makes business sense to shave or at least not have a full bush, the only question with that is there are WGs about who dont shave, i punted with a couple at parties, one being an Indie to, now retired but she said she used it as her USP and it got her the number of punters she required so i think it can work in that scenario.

As i just posted i dont agree with your second sentence though. Why do you think a bush will return to fashion?

A vote from me for the nicely trimmed front hedge, as to me it sets up the view, and the entrance to the house nicely. I would stress though that the rear garden must be clear of vegetation at all times :)

How often do you shave Eleanor?

Maybe you could try shaving once a week or even every fortnight, and get some nice moisturisure to prevent irritation, something that contains jo-joba oil should do the trick.

Personally, I like it shaved completely but I dont mind if there is a few days or even a few weeks growth, I don't like the jungle look though!

I agree - look at your beauty regime, you shouldn't be getting a rash if you follow some of the tips online :)

Or wax/use hair removal cream.

She has to be smooth as possible, or a strip, though i dont mind if she's trimmed, but a full bush of pubes? - hah, not a chance what so ever, not even if she was the only woman in the world.

Doesn't really matter to me. I like shaved, strips, but there's just something about a natural look. Lately I've been more into natural, since many girls shave their pubic hair, I'm on a mission to find as much naturals as possible.

I agree with your reasoning in your first sentence here, yes it makes business sense to shave or at least not have a full bush, the only question with that is there are WGs about who dont shave, i punted with a couple at parties, one being an Indie to, now retired but she said she used it as her USP and it got her the number of punters she required so i think it can work in that scenario.

As i just posted i dont agree with your second sentence though. Why do you think a bush will return to fashion?

IF there was any real point to genital shaving, we would all have been doing it years ago. Very few men shave down there. Woman are pretty dishonest about why they shave, they talk about hygiene, but they actually do it, cos they think it makes them look smaller, neater, more symetrical. Shagged lots of shaved woman, who after the deed, give themselves a quick wipe, declining the offer of a shower, or even a quick wash,,,so much for the hygiene In the gay world hair has been back for years

Fully shaved would be my preference, but anything is fine as long as it's nice and tidy. A big natural bush is a bit of a turn-off for me :P

This.