west london guy

Emily, Scarlet Or Megan Of Maxes?

29 posts in this topic

Morning gents,

I was browsing the 'available today' gallery on Maxes this morning and noticed Emily for the first time. She's extremely pretty and busty and has that naughty look about her!

But since Scarlet has updated her pics, I've been considering her for a LONG time too.

Then there's Megan - her tattoos are stunning and she's extremely busty too.

I just can't choose! Has anyone seen any of the girls in question?

Thanks

WLG

Morning gents,

I was browsing the 'available today' gallery on Maxes this morning and noticed Emily for the first time. She's extremely pretty and busty and has that naughty look about her!

But since Scarlet has updated her pics, I've been considering her for a LONG time too.

Then there's Megan - her tattoos are stunning and she's extremely busty too.

I just can't choose! Has anyone seen any of the girls in question?

Thanks

WLG

I haven't met any of the three, but only fair to bring this review of Emily to your attention:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=109353

I don't know whether this issue is resolved yet but it is only a month since the review was published.

Once I know that it has been resolved I intend to see her.

Found scarlet to be a bit disinterested - was the last one of the day - expect it can be hard after a long day - not g cup imho either e I would say

i have seen all 3,

go with emily as first choice, then megan, then scarlett

i have seen all 3,

go with emily as first choice, then megan, then scarlett

Thanks for your reply.

Can you expand on it, please? Have you done field reports on your visits?

Thanks for your reply.

Can you expand on it, please? Have you done field reports on your visits?

no field reports.

Emily i s the best looking. hot young blond, relatively accurate photos. pretty much did everything on the menu some not listed on her profile. but i cant say that all the services would be available to other people.

megan - not as hot as emily but again probably more open minded in services but with a more spirited effort than emily also bc she is older and more expeirienced.

scarlett - is hot, probably as hot as emily but falls behind in service compared to other two in my opinion but still ended in cim.

I still haven't gotten around to this booking due to cash flow. But Maxes website says Scarlet has had another boob job and will have new pics from Friday - looking forward to seeing those!

Note that Julia is back at the moment. More expensive, but legends tend to be...

I can only see Megan on the website, I assume Emily and Scarlet are in the Incognito's section? Aren't they?

Scarlet's profile isn't back up yet.

Emily is gone from Maxes (this thread began in July 2012)

I can only see Megan on the website, I assume Emily and Scarlet are in the Incognito's section? Aren't they?

Hi matey, they are not. Just checked

Just an update. Scarlett is on the main gallery now with new photos.

Anybody had the pleasure with Scarlet? Apart from what boywonder said.

scarlett - is hot, probably as hot as emily but falls behind in service compared to other two in my opinion but still ended in cim.

How are her services? What's her attitude towards the client? I heard that she often texted during the meeting? Is that true? Does she offer PSE?

Anybody had the pleasure with Scarlet? Apart from what boywonder said.

How are her services? What's her attitude towards the client? I heard that she often texted during the meeting? Is that true? Does she offer PSE?

hmmmmm, I found her to chilled out and relaxed.  not a robot, but didnt go above and beyond.  standard punt.  but she got a big bum, so it was all good. 

The Scarlet's profile says she's 21 which I doubt. Does enybody know her real age?

Scarlet looks great in the new pics - hoping to make a booking very soon.

The Scarlet's profile says she's 21 which I doubt. Does enybody know her real age?

Add 5 so she will be about 26

How about Megan? Does anybody know her real age?

How about Megan? Does anybody know her real age?

Yes. Use Richard's rule. She has the physique of a lass in her 20's though, with a really great sense of humour and love of life.

Scarlet looks drop dead gorgeous in those photos.

Her field reports only mention she does kissing but thats all, does anyone here know how well she kisses? half arsed, light kisser, average, deep kisser, full on locked suculent lips deep snog? any tongue play?

Edited by sparkstar

Scarlet looks drop dead gorgeous in those photos.

Her field reports only mention she does kissing but thats all, does anyone here know how well she kisses? half arsed, light kisser, average, deep kisser, full on locked suculent lips deep snog? any tongue play?

I saw Scarlet yesterday and she looks exactly liker her pictures on the Maxes website. About the kissing, I'd say she is a light kisser, hardly any tongue action, mainly lips. If you ask her nicely, she'd allow you to just feel the tip of her tongue and that's it. There weren't any proper DFK unfortunately if that's what you're looking for. However, her other services compensate for that.

I saw Scarlet yesterday and she looks exactly liker her pictures on the Maxes website. About the kissing, I'd say she is a light kisser, hardly any tongue action, mainly lips. If you ask her nicely, she'd allow you to just feel the tip of her tongue and that's it. There weren't any proper DFK unfortunately if that's what you're looking for. However, her other services compensate for that.

Have you done a FR? If not, could you tell a little about your meeting on here?

Have you done a FR? If not, could you tell a little about your meeting on here?

My post seems to be deleted by moderators. I sent to you a PM.

Yes. Use Richard's rule. She has the physique of a lass in her 20's though, with a really great sense of humour and love of life.

Although Richards rule of adding 5 years to the website age is a good indicator, M/A ages are all over the place, for example using the Wayback Machine link posted by another poster here on the Jessie angel thread you can see that the site is in serious need of updating the angels ages.

Some examples:

2009 Alex was 23, 2013 Alex is 25 aged 2 years in 4

2009 Soozie was 25 2013 Soozie is 25 not aged in 4 years

2009 Louisa was 21 2013 Louisa is 22 aged 1 year in 4

2009 Jamie was 26 2013 Jamie still 26

2010 Samantha was 26 2013 Samantha still 26

2008 Kelly was 25 2013 Kelly is 26 aged 1 year in 5

2011 Katie was 28 2013 Katie still 28

2010 Megan was 30 2013 Megan still 30

And even odder

2011 Serena was 20 2013 Serena is 25 rapid aeging of 5 years in 2

2012 Layla was 35 2013 Layla is 32 is 3 years younger than she was a year ago

Alexis was 28 in 2009 now 34 in 2013 aged 6 years in 4

Rebecca has been 24 for 3 years and Meg has been 30 for 3 years.

The only angels who seemed to have aged correctly are Gabriella and Lexi.

Now I know that M/A are not the only agency whose site needs updating, it is rife in this business, putting younger ages on the sites but some of the photos are 3-4 years old and the site needs a serious update.