longwalker

Bussiest Day

9 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have seen a thread somewhere discussing with the guys what is their favourite day to punt on

What about you ladies do you find you are more in demand some days more than others? do you put this down to any particular reason?.....just curious, thats all

Thanks

Last Friday of the month - pay day!And it's always last minute requests for half hour incalls at about 5....Obviously you can't have everyone in at the same time (gangbangs ain't my scene ), so it's more the busiest in terms of enquiries rather than actual coitus :P I don't know why I felt the need to use the word coitus?

Last Friday of the month - pay day!And it's always last minute requests for half hour incalls at about 5....Obviously you can't have everyone in at the same time (gangbangs ain't my scene ), so it's more the busiest in terms of enquiries rather than actual coitus :P I don't know why I felt the need to use the word coitus?

Channeling Sheldon Cooper? :D

Channeling Sheldon Cooper? :D

Ha, I'm actually watching it on ProjectFreetv as I type so I must be!

Im a monday morning early as possible guy.

Varies and often impossible to predict.

Is this the fabled day where you wait ages for a bus and three come along together??

:ph34r:

Is this the fabled day where you wait ages for a bus and three come along together??

:ph34r:

That's not a fable - seen it many times. My record was waiting 30 minutes for a bus scheduled every 10 minutes... then 6 of the things turned up in convoy.

Did think it was an interesting typo as well :D

For me usually Mondays and Fridays but as someone said it's all very unpredictable and I might have a crap Monday and then a manic Wednesday which is usually my quiet day!

Business perks up after a period of dull weather and then the sun shines and also after the Easter and Christmas holidays!

But yeah, it's sods law you have a dead day then all of a sudden men start calling all wanting exactly the same time!