Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glasgowsteven

New Girlfriend

16 posts in this topic

Currently in a happy (emotionally though not sexually) relationship with a lovely looking girl ten years my junior.

An ex of a similar age as her...not quite as pretty but an utter filth bag who I still love to bits to this day is making noises about me and her starting again.

If we do I see the end of two eras. Me and the current Mrs S (not married tho) and also the end of my punting life as my ex gave quite possibly the best BBBJ I have ever experienced.

Quite sad in a lot of ways that I will miss the thrill of a punt..

But thats life

Currently in a happy (emotionally though not sexually) relationship with a lovely looking girl ten years my junior.

An ex of a similar age as her...not quite as pretty but an utter filth bag who I still love to bits to this day is making noises about me and her starting again.

If we do I see the end of two eras. Me and the current Mrs S (not married tho) and also the end of my punting life as my ex gave quite possibly the best BBBJ I have ever experienced.

But thats life

So what's your point?

But thats life

I suppose that the fairly obvious starting point and question is, why did you and the "not quite as pretty but an utter filth bag" break up in the first place?

So what's your point?

Not just me then?

Is it an "I chose sexual fulfilment over emotionional fulfilment " Titbits magazine type post ?

or is it a question of hinting for advice.

My point was am gonna miss the thrill of a punt.

We broke up cos she felt she was too young settle down..wanted to date the wrong people...do the wrong things etc etc

We broke up cos she felt she was too young settle down..wanted to date the wrong people...do the wrong things etc etc

You have to admit Steve it was a little like thinking out aloud :P

And also that Im retiring from punting...(till the next time)

Should I try a

"girls I retire in one week book me before then" type post

do the wrong things etc etc

Do tell, especially if they were of a lascivious and salacious nature.

Best thing to do in this situation is suggest a fuckbuddy type relationship to her. You wont then lose out on the "utter filthbag" type experience and you can also be free to date other more emotionally fulfilling ladies.

She wanted to go sow her wild oats ...which she did...she even told me all about it...which killed me inside

She was emotionally fulfiling and she would be happy to have a fuck buddy thing too...

I would be happy enough to actually make a go of it with her..

wonder if she would mind my hobby...

She wanted to go sow her wild oats ...which she did...she even told me all about it...which killed me inside

She was emotionally fulfiling and she would be happy to have a fuck buddy thing too...

So what's your point?

So cuckolding does really happen.

We were both single at the time

I did not enjoy being told about it (thankfully she kept the details to a minimum)

We were both single at the time

I did not enjoy being told about it (thankfully she kept the details to a minimum)

I can bet you a million pounds that she got off on telling you about it though.

She sounds like a piece of work. Best to either 1) set up a fuckbuddy type relationship with her, or 2) find someone equally or more filthy than her and fuck the shit out of her.

Or just stop thinking with the little head

Cheers clarence tho appreciate it