SouthWalesPunter

Reverse Oral With A Girl Who Offers Bareback

7 posts in this topic

Right...long story short, I met with a girl today, I didnt read her profile properly.

I just went to leave her feedback on the other site and realised she offers BB, now...Im not foolish enough to go BB with a girl after what I experienced a few weeks ago, but I did spend a lot of time with my head between her legs- what is the worst case scenario and how likely is the worst case scenario to occur?

What are the risks?

Thanks

There is, in theory, a very small risk of picking something up (I would say practically no risk of HIV or Hep, but the rest, yes). In reality, I'd be extremely surprised if you managed to pick anything up this way. Women's sexual fluids are not as infectious as men's, and the mouth is not an especially vulnerable area.

Go for a throat swab in a fortnight's time, but I wouldn't be losing any sleep in the meantime if I were you.

Thanks Curious Rose, so the worst I'm likely to encounter is some chlamidia or gonohrea of the throat unless I'm extremely unlucky?

What about syphalis? Thats pretty serious....

I know you're not a doctor, but still...I trust your advice :)

might be worth contacting her and asking whether she really does BB. If she is EE (for example) she may have ticked this by misunderstanding

She is welsh mate and she doesnt even charge extra!! Alarm bells should have started ringing when I had to TELL her to put the rubber on it!

Go for a throat swab in a fortnight's time, but I wouldn't be losing any sleep in the meantime if I were you.

But if you get a sore throat, unusual cough, any other symptom of infection in the throat or chest, get to a clinic ASAP.

But if you get a sore throat, unusual cough, any other symptom of infection in the throat or chest, get to a clinic ASAP.

Cough or chest symptoms? Not sure where you're getting this from, but I would like to meet anyone who's ever had an STD of the lung.

Most STDs have an incubation period of at least one week (arguably gonorrhoea can show up after a few days, but most of the time it takes longer.)

If you're tested too early, you will probably come up clear regardless of whether you do actually have something. If you do develop a sore throat, you can go straight to the clinic, and they may offer you a shot of ceftriaxone, or they may simply test you and wait to see whether anything comes up, and then you'll probably have to go back in a week's time so they can test you again in case the first tests were too early and came up with a false negative. Realistically, gonorrhoea or chlamydia of the throat isn't going to kill you. Most people are asymptomatic. It's just best to know so that you don't pass it on (although I think passing on an infection from your throat to a woman via RO is even more unlikely statistically speaking, so it would really be more of a worry for someone giving oral sex to men.)

Edited by Curious Rose