Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justanotherman

Exclusive Girlfriends, Camberley

12 posts in this topic

Has four positive reports, but I'm curious from anyone that's been there about the lay of the land there - the map seems to indicate it's a large pile of a house. What's the place like - particularly dud you have to park on the drive?

Has four positive reports, but I'm curious from anyone that's been there about the lay of the land there - the map seems to indicate it's a large pile of a house. What's the place like - particularly dud you have to park on the drive?

Hi justanotherman,

They did move a few months ago, and are not really in Camberley now - just North of the M3 towards Ascot, is that the place you were looking at? You can park on the (unmade) road, or in the drive - the places in the drive are limited, in spite of the size. I usually try to park in the drive, as there's a fair amount of traffic in the lane - mostly dogwalkers by the look of it. There are a couple of other threads on here which might be worth looking out - here's one of them:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/18398-exclusive-girlfriendscamberley-massage/page__hl__%2Bexclusive+%2Bcamberley

Good luck, and please let us know how you get on.

VV

I used to visit the old place in Camberley; the new place is in the middle of nowhere, you cannot walk there because there is no footpath, you can get a cab there but you will have to sit in a cab for 10mins with a driver who knows exactly what you are up to, (its pretty much the only thing on that road other than the golf club). The only real way to get there is to drive, but it isnt the most discreet place.

I understand the old place in Camberley got robbed, so that might explain the choice of location for the new place. The maid tends to treat you with suspicion if you ask for directions.

If it is your first time there, watch out for the mobile signal blind spots in the area. Both my phones did not get a signal in the lane. However, once parked up at the house it was a different matter...

Does anyone know roughly where this establishment have moved to? Surely they would give you some basic information or they won't get much custom if your tolled to pretty much work it out yourself and I'm totally crap at directions. Any rough details would be appreciated and if needs be just PM me the info :)

Hi, give them a call and they will tell you roughly where to go and call from. But basically they are north of the M3 towards Bracknell.

I've noticed that Exclusive Girlfriends now have a 01276 phone number. Have they moved towards the Camberley area again ?

Has moved to Chobham ,an amazing house. Very discrete bit out of the way but since playgirls finished its the only establishment in area.

Excellent, what rates could one expect these days for a 1 hour all in session? :)

Hi, just resurrecting this thread as I never got round to going before.

I like the look of a couple of the girls on their page and wondered if they are still in the same place (i.e. need a car to get there easily) and what their rates are like.

They are in Woking now, Ottershaw in a house spitting distance form the Mclaren roundabout.

The rates are the same so around £100 for half hour full GFE. Same maid / woman that greets you. Friendly, classy.