BobJim

Fr 109663

17 posts in this topic

Well, the author of this report clearly has considerably greater resources than I have. It's just as well, as I'm not sure that I know what happened...all I can gather that he'd be prepared to spend the money again. :eek:

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=109663

I will stick to parties. ;)

Almost 3 grand for a 4some for 2 hours....

You could do the same for 360 an hour at a parlor. Or as smiths says visit a party... Ive had a 3 some for 2 hours and that was "plenty" ;)

(Christ 2800 quid! Why do I think that hes an investment banker..... :angry: )

It seems Bianca was the bargain at £800 for the 2 hrs!! :blink::D

Seriously, the cost of that punt would keep me going for a year!! :huh:

For that sort of money I'd happily offer my services...

He probably works for Barclays Bank...

I think the report was filed by Bob Diamond. If not him the Fred Goodwin must have been there.

Almost 3 grand for a 4some for 2 hours....

You could do the same for 360 an hour at a parlor. Or as smiths says visit a party... Ive had a 3 some for 2 hours and that was "plenty" ;)

(Christ 2800 quid! Why do I think that hes an investment banker..... :angry: )

I had a 5some with 4 EE WGs for £300 for an hour once, it was actually more like 80 minutes in the end. Even my great 3some with Natasha and Chloe for 2 hours was £400 and both ladies were and are still highly rated. :)

I would get about 20 one hour punts out of that fee. Unbelievable!

I would get about 20 one hour punts out of that fee. Unbelievable!

Wow, you pay a lot per hour. I'd expect closer to 40 (joke btw) !!!!

You are right though, it does sound incredible that someone could drop that much on a single punt, good luck to him if he can afford it.

Edited by Kantos Kan

Wow, you pay a lot per hour. I'd expect closer to 40 (joke btw) !!!!

You are right though, it does sound incredible that someone could drop that much on a single punt, good luck to him if he can afford it.

Between 20-30 121s, up to 35 budget parties or 20 top notch parties for me, a lot of wonga to drop in 2 hours thats for sure. ;)

But Christ, if the photos are genuine, and one would assume for that cost they would need to be, the girls look truly awesome...nearest I've been to that kind of glamour-model type, the kind that could grace magazines, was Caitlyn from an agency in B'ham...although, not always after that type...

I did do a "double take" when I saw the price on this FR. Even for 3 girls of the highest quality I do not think I could ever in my wildest dreams justify spending anywhere like that amount of wonga. Like many others, £2,800 would cover my punting budget for several months, but fair play to the guy. If he happens to be a member of another site, he might just find himself inundated by reverse booking requests!!

'The girls being curvy and firm girls made me think that curvy and firm girls are the best type of girls! '

:D

'The girls being curvy and firm girls made me think that curvy and firm girls are the best type of girls! '

Couldn't put it better myself :)

I prefer them firm and curvy rather than curvy and firm...but each to his own I suppose!! :)

I like firm and curvy, but then again I like vfm and curry. But which is better? Only one way to find out ,,,,