MrUU

Wg-how Do You Sleep With Men You're Not Attracted To?

82 posts in this topic

How do you sleep with men you're not attracted to? I can honestly say that all the WGs I've seen, I've found attractive. The more attractive the better the punt, but I get to choose (to some degree) who I punt with and I can't get truly hard with a girl I don't like

However I assume that to a service provider the approach is different, you're providing a service so attraction is secondary, so what goes through your mind, how do you overcome the lack of sexual attraction to provide sex?

Acting.

It's our job to provide a service which entails interacting with clients to convince them for the time they hire us for that we are their sexual partners or lovers, and that's what we do. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Strawberry

Acting.

It's our job to provide a service which entails interacting with clients to convince them for the time they hire us for that we are their sexual partners or lovers, and that's what we do. It's as simple as that.

Of course spot on Strawberry. Punting is not dating so in theory what a punter looks like is neither here nor there and far more important is to be clean, respectful and have the agreed fee. If it was about looks i would be doing a lot of wanking.

I imagine its nice sometimes to get a punter who ticks all your boxes though. :)

For me attraction in a civilian relationship is more than just about looks....

And it also applies to working....but how much you can be attracted to someone you have just met and don't know is difficult to say,

I agree that it is more important to be clean and pleasant. I don't really care if someone is Johhny Depp or not even in "real life."

I say this all the time, but they have to be kind.

I know some may say "yep, and show the money." But believe me, if they started being a tosser then I would give the money back.

Of course spot on Strawberry. Punting is not dating so in theory what a punter looks like is neither here nor there and far more important is to be clean, respectful and have the agreed fee. If it was about looks i would be doing a lot of wanking.

I imagine its nice sometimes to get a punter who ticks all your boxes though. :)

+1. If it was looks then Id be doing a lot of wanking.. :( Happiness would be just a tubegalore away.....

It's amazing how a wad of cash can turn a man from a frog into a prince! :)

It's amazing how a wad of cash can turn a man from a frog into a prince! :)

Thank god for that. :);)

Thank god for that. :);)

I would just add though, that a man who's a good shag doesn't have to be good looking and good looking men can be a crap shag, so the fact you don't look like Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp/Denzel Washington is irrelevant.

I would just add though, that a man who's a good shag doesn't have to be good looking and good looking men can be a crap shag, so the fact you don't look like Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp/Denzel Washington is irrelevant.

Now if only the girls out on the town that I meet in nightclubs knew that.... :(

Now if only the girls out on the town that I meet in nightclubs knew that.... :(

I suspect it's because you lack confidence Overworked, not because of your looks.

I suspect it's because you lack confidence Overworked, not because of your looks.

Interesting theory.........

And it also applies to working....but how much you can be attracted to someone you have just met and don't know is difficult to say,

I agree that it is more important to be clean and pleasant. I don't really care if someone is Johhny Depp or not even in "real life."

I say this all the time, but they have to be kind.

I know some may say "yep, and show the money." But believe me, if they started being a tosser then I would give the money back.

Same here.

How do we sleep with men we're not attracted to? With enthusiasm, usually.

In reality, attraction is a fairly multifaceted affair. I have regulars who are not at all conventionally attractive, but I am very attracted to them because they're kind, or interesting, or intellectually fascinating.

The clients I'm genuinely not attracted to are usually the disrespectful, the smelly, or the dull. I do my best for the appointment length (I'm not a great actress, unfortunately, but I can enjoy myself under surprisingly challenging circumstances) and then I make a note not to see them again for their sake and mine.

OK yeah I get that attraction extends beyond the physical and attractions can grow, in as much as you can become attracted to a person you are not immediately attracted to, be that physical, mental, spiritual attraction etc.. But this is punting - paid sex, for me - it is all about physical pleasure and physical sexual attraction. Personality is a valued bonus, but I don't want to be attracted to that, I could fall in love with that...

If the roles were reversed I couldn't wouldn't be able to perform with a person I found unattractive and I don't just mean an erection I mean all of it. So I suppose 'acting' probably is the best answer and to that I have yo say 'wow' and thank you. But what if you actually found the person a turn off?

Acting, I have to agree with, but also foreplay and knowing what buttons you need to press to get yourself in the mood if the man is unable to do so...I seem to be on a roll at the moment though, lots of hotties, and yes the sex is hotter when you're attracted to someone. Also the whole scenario is kind of exciting and fun, so the adrenaline buzz does add to it :D

I don't like some of the people I work with either but, fortunately, I don't have to fuck them! :rolleyes:

I think any punter could also answer this question - who hasn't turned up and found the girl less than appealing - having travelled a long way or whatever and thought - sod it. I turned up once and the lady was late 40s - not pretty in the least - no idea why i went through with it - but I did manage it and never would have thought I would ever have sex with someone of that level. Still - she was at least slimish and had good knockers - but her face was horrible. If you put your mind to it you can do it - that's my answer.

Acting, I have to agree with, but also foreplay and knowing what buttons you need to press to get yourself in the mood if the man is unable to do so...I seem to be on a roll at the moment though, lots of hotties, and yes the sex is hotter when you're attracted to someone. Also the whole scenario is kind of exciting and fun, so the adrenaline buzz does add to it :D

I'm sure a lot of it must be acting (and sometimes of an Oscar winning standard in my short experience!) but I guess we like to convince ourselves that there is a connection there too. All I can say is that, if there isn't, I'm aware of it so I think there must be times when the lady is genuinely turned on and 'on a roll'! Great expression that.....

Woman find it vey easy to shag ugly blokes, just look about you when out shopping. Plenty of full blown lesbians work the parlours, its no problem. Girl are only choosey when they are quite young. They just shut their eyes and think they are doing it with some one else. Bit like most men in a relationship.

I find interesting faces attractive and I find a lot of different things visually stimulating, like the shape of an ankle, collar bone, detail of the hands, shape of the lips etc and these are surprisingly subjective and change from person to person.

I guess this punting journey I'm on has made me question 'what is attraction?'

If I'm in a club and am just after a shag I remain picky, choosing women according to some faux predisposed type I've made up that day. I'm less selective about who I punt with, or more accurately, am more open to the varying types of women available than I would be IRL.

What is certain is that on a physical level there are women I simply could not share my body with. To put this in visual terms, the person has something visually different - that we don't associate with the norm - or something visually off putting. I wonder how WGs overcome this?

I feel shallow for typing this because everyone is attractive to someone. But this an industry built on physical pleasure, sex and looks and so am trying to discuss it on those terms.

Attraction is a complex thing. I find sex and sexual response so madly fascinating, on some levels it doesn't matter a toss to me what someone looks like.

Same here.

How do we sleep with men we're not attracted to? With enthusiasm, usually.

In reality, attraction is a fairly multifaceted affair. I have regulars who are not at all conventionally attractive, but I am very attracted to them because they're kind, or interesting, or intellectually fascinating.

The clients I'm genuinely not attracted to are usually the disrespectful, the smelly, or the dull. I do my best for the appointment length (I'm not a great actress, unfortunately, but I can enjoy myself under surprisingly challenging circumstances) and then I make a note not to see them again for their sake and mine.

Perfect. Am not even going to attempt to say it more eloquently than this.

I agree that attraction goes way beyond the physical, the saying "beauty comes from the inside" is true in my opinion. In punting, I admit there has to be a certain amount of physical attraction to get things started (I'm unlikely to punt with a girl who's face resembles a bucket of smashed crabs!), but my best punts have been with the nicest, warmest, friendliest girls, not necessarily the most conventionally physically attractive. There is no correlation though, the all-round nicest working girl I have met is also probably the most physically attractive to me.

I guess I'm the stereotypical 'fluffy', and I don't care it's just who I am. :unsure: I go for the whole 'experience' of being intimate with a lovely girl, not just to get my rocks off. The most stunning girl in the world, who's up her own backside and makes it clear she's not interested in anything about me apart from my wallet is of absolutely no interest to met, even if she gives 'reasonable service'.

I do accept that a girl who seems nice, friendly, and gives herself completely in the punt may be a 'cold bitch' in real life, but I think this is fairly unlikely unless she's a potential Oscar-winner. I don't dispute there's probably always a certain amount of acting, but it can only go so far. And I do try and make it as easy as possible for them to relax - I'm always clean and a relatively nice guy most of the time (unless you piss me off! :angry: ), and anyway I try to ensure I'm in 'nice-mode' when I punt! :)

Woman find it vey easy to shag ugly blokes, just look about you when out shopping. Plenty of full blown lesbians work the parlours, its no problem. Girl are only choosey when they are quite young. They just shut their eyes and think they are doing it with some one else. Bit like most men in a relationship.

Wow, maybe I should come to you to tell me how I'm feeling about every aspect of my life now I'm not young any more. Where on earth did you get that idea from???? Let's look at your statement... 'Women find it very easy to shag ugly blokes'. is that why there is an abundance of women out there willing to shag ugly blokes for free?

I hate to burst your bubble here, but even us more mature ladies can be choosy and have preferences and standards and well if anything we know better what we like and it is when we are young we are more experimental with 'types' and perhaps more impulsive and more likely to take second best.

For me, although I don't think of it as acting, I suppose there is an element of it, but I am a host and for that period of time that I am with my guest I want to make them feel relaxed and enjoy their time with me. Most men are not ugly, but I would say have 'average' looks and often as they come to you hopeful and in a positive frame of mind, it is not hard to get the best from them, as in a bit of banter and have you never kissed someone to find that it gives you butterflies and has nothing to do with what the person you are kissing looks like, it just hits right to the spot and from there it's all systems go.

If the kissing doesn't work and the banter hasn't gone as well as you would hope then some times the foreplay can get you where you need to be. I've met some very average looking men with amazing talent in their fingers and tongues and no that is not fake, it is appreciated and enjoyed.

There have been unmentionable amount of time where I have spent time with someone I thought of as 'average' when I first met them and after having fun together I will look into their eyes and see the most beautiful sparkle or smile that makes me feel happy to be beside them and I've geniunely enjoyed their company.

There are a few that I haven't felt I clicked with, although I'm not sure if they caught hold of that or not and those few I would not see again, as I don't think it is fair on them to give them what I considered to be a 'forced' experience. I much prefer it when it feels natural and enjoyed by both of us.

The problem with the men that you are attracted to, is that (for me anyway) it makes it harder to keep to the time. It is easy to get too passionate and make things happen too quickly, which is all very well for me, but if they can only cum once, cumming in the first 10 mins is not really what they want or it can go the other way and I don't want to stop and we both end up jibbering wrecks. That doesn't happen on a daily basis mind and I've learnt to pace myself and cope with the disappointment when they don't want penetration lol. Sadly, however much I would like it to be, it's not all about me, but me does get a lot of satisfaction despite mostly working with 'Mr Average'.

How do you sleep with men you're not attracted to?

When I saw the heading, I assumed, here of all places, that it meant what it said, rather than being a euphemism for "fuck"!

The first time a WG "slept with me", (to be fair to her she had had a long day, and was knackered) I was initially slightly irritated that I wasn't getting "serviced", but then (before I, too, followed her into the land of nod) immensely touched and flattered that she trusted me sufficiently to let the defences down and just switch off.

I always used to wonder about this and started a thread about it last year, some of the answers may inform here:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/19563-girls-how-do-you-do-it/page__p__319394#entry319394

From my own experience since last year, having attended quite a few parties where you meet many different types that you wouldn't necessarily have chosen for a 1-2-1 encounter I can understand a bit how there are many types of attraction, girls that I've thought I would struggle with have surprised me by some interesting aspect of their personality or their enthusiasm and sense of fun.

Having said that all the girls at the parties are at least a 5 or 6 out of 10 in terms of looks, I'm not sure if I could do anything with a 2 or 3 and you girls must meet quite a lot of guys that civilian women just don't find attractive, as that's often the reason for paying for sex.

I've seen all types of male at the parties, probably a cross-section of punterkind, and am constantly amazed at how the girls are able to give the same service to all without prejudice, I still don't understand it though!! Some guys make the Elephant Man look attractive and some guys barely utter a grunt, do their business and wander off without a word which I find extremely hard to fathom.

There have been unmentionable amount of time where I have spent time with someone I thought of as 'average' when I first met them and after having fun together I will look into their eyes and see the most beautiful sparkle or smile that makes me feel happy to be beside them and I've geniunely enjoyed their company.

I think that's really well put. Perhaps the enjoyment of another person's company is based not only on sexual performance but those little acts or words (from both parties) of kindness and consideration and, of course, the teasing, humour and banter that often leads to a satisfying and mutually pleasurable encounter: it usually works for me, anyway!The skilled lady is the one who can create the mood for that to happen.