Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SweetShyNurse

Owo And Wives/long Term Partners

42 posts in this topic

There's a thread at the mo' discussing BB, and everyone is very adamant that doing this with anyone who isn't a long term partner is v. v. risky and silly (and I agree). However a lot of the guys are saying that they only practice BB with their wives/long term partners - which made me think.

Most WGs (I know not all...) seem to provide OWO, and therefore it goes that most men (again I know not all, before I'm attacked) receive OWO. Now we all know that there are risks attached to unprotected oral sex - slight risks, but risks all the same. And there have been threads discussing the whole risk vs reward factor, so we won't get into that.

What I'm trying to ask is if the guys who practice unproteced sex at home factor in their partners health when they decide to visit a WG who offers OWO? Has anyone had the misfortune to pass anything on to their partners?

I'm not trying to be sanctimonious I'm just very curious.

Yes I do factor it in - and that is why I do not take owo and I do not give oral or do anything that could result in an oral infection. I keep my mouth clean.

I also wait a period of time before having sex with the wife - which happens raraely.

As for other married punters - those who prefer to stick their heads in the sand ...

Well I prefer to stick my head in a beautiful lady garden ;-)

There's a thread at the mo' discussing BB, and everyone is very adamant that doing this with anyone who isn't a long term partner is v. v. risky and silly (and I agree). However a lot of the guys are saying that they only practice BB with their wives/long term partners - which made me think.

Most WGs (I know not all...) seem to provide OWO, and therefore it goes that most men (again I know not all, before I'm attacked) receive OWO. Now we all know that there are risks attached to unprotected oral sex - slight risks, but risks all the same. And there have been threads discussing the whole risk vs reward factor, so we won't get into that.

What I'm trying to ask is if the guys who practice unproteced sex at home factor in their partners health when they decide to visit a WG who offers OWO? Has anyone had the misfortune to pass anything on to their partners?

I'm not trying to be sanctimonious I'm just very curious.

I ensure i go to the GUM quartely and get checked out, not yet ever catching anything. Being selfish i always put my sexual needs first but obviously dont want to pass a nasty on.

Well I prefer to stick my head in a beautiful lady garden ;-)

Nice one. You made me chuckle

Ok Lancelot and Smiths, can I ask are you at the stage in your marriage where you're planning/having children?I ask because the more I think about it, the more worried I become. I kind of have a 'niche' - and it's guys in their early thirties who have small children, and I can only presume they're planning to expand their families. And I just wonder if they know that as well as passing something on to their partner, if they then go on to have another pregnancy that STIs can lead to awful complications or even miscarriage or stillbirth.

I know this is morbid, and I'm sorry but I really do wonder if some guys understand the risk they are taking when it comes to OWO.

I really do wonder if some guys understand the risk they are taking when it comes to OWO.

I must admit to having not fully appreciated said risks as I began this hobby. In hindsight I suspect I was far more focussed on the risks of the nastiest of all, and glossed over the others.

I would like to think I am more aware now, but I wasn't married then and didn't have children, so it may be that I would have accepted the risks anyway, vis-a-vis my own health and family reputation.

It is moot now though as I'm retired, so my input is probably irrelevant compared to others.

Ok Lancelot and Smiths, can I ask are you at the stage in your marriage where you're planning/having children?I ask because the more I think about it, the more worried I become. I kind of have a 'niche' - and it's guys in their early thirties who have small children, and I can only presume they're planning to expand their families. And I just wonder if they know that as well as passing something on to their partner, if they then go on to have another pregnancy that STIs can lead to awful complications or even miscarriage or stillbirth.

I know this is morbid, and I'm sorry but I really do wonder if some guys understand the risk they are taking when it comes to OWO.

Never been married myself but i have had my son and he is just fine thanks and i was punting throughout the lead up to his conception. I take the risks i am prepared to take going to the GUM to ensure i am nasty free.

1. If more kids were on the cards, wouldn't be seeing WGs... risks to unborn too high and to easy to catch (Chlamydia)

2. Yes, leave a window period and test before any sex with partner. Because a. an STD would take some serious explaining and b. I'm selfish, but not THAT selfish.

Do you know I put a little tab in my profile today explaining the risks - and one of my married regulars then deleted his profile...Whoops.

Edited by SweetShyNurse

I ensure i go to the GUM quartely and get checked out, not yet ever catching anything. Being selfish i always put my sexual needs first but obviously dont want to pass a nasty on.

Visits to the GUM clinic are a good precaution - but not 100% guarantee against passing a nasty on to your partner.

Visits to the GUM clinic are a good precaution - but not 100% guarantee against passing a nasty on to your partner.

Its been 100% in my case though up till now, its the best i can do apart from not shagging around which is never going to happen while i can manage punting.

Reposting something I wrote to a first timer....

Posted 21 June 2012 - 20:32

I'll give you a tip, as I was once a young lad in your circumstances. Before you go on a first punt, where its likely you will engage in at least one possibly risky activity (OWO), go freeze some sperm. I would appear to be the unlucky recipient of testicular damage, almost certainly the result of punting (I say this scientifically, with lots of data before and after). I certainly could tell I had some burning/pain after a particular punt, but it wasn't like Capital G, which I had in my teens...I even went for STI testing quickly and then again 4 weeks later, everything negative. Guess what: it isn't always basic STI's that they screen for that can put you at risk. Can even be something as simple as E.Coli, a favourite bacteria of the rimming crowd.

The situation is so dire I probably can't father a child (naturally anyway) now. Is it worth it? No. Do the regulars on here tell you everything is fine, never seen a problem in 10 years, etc.? Sure they do, and I believe them (though it would be interesting to see if the 'Dads and done' crowd check their sperm count, they might be surprised). I probably got unlucky. But this off-chance encounter has more or less ruined a part of my life. I blame nobody but myself, nor should you if you meet a similar fate. And I will be remembering 'was it worth it' as a urologist sticks things in me to try and resuscitate functionality.

So if I can offer you anything, just go in eyes wide open, be careful and think about the risk/reward at such a tender age.

Hi all,

I'm 30 years old and a married man of 10 years and after a lengthy spell of no sexual contact with my wife, I started looking on the net for various parlours for my first punt. I found Sensations of Maidenhead and eventually picked up the phone to arrange a visit.

I was incredibly nervous when I got there, as I can say hand on heart that I have not had any other sexual partners since getting married, and so the sense of guilt started as soon as I was shown into a room and I was told to wait (whilst wondering whether or not to just walk out) for a choice of 2 girls to select.

I stayed & went with a girl called Carolina, really attractive and what I would class as my fantasy shag. She asked me what I wanted to do when we got into the room and she suggested OWO. Having not done anything like this before, I was uncertain but agreed and got down to it. We kissed as well, then she put a condom on me and we had sex. I finished by coming in her mouth, which felt fantastic, but the feeling was and overtaken by the guilt.

I now find myself in an utter state of panic, as I'm terrified that if by chance my wife wants to engage in sex, that I may pass on something to her. I suppose the reason I'm writing this, is firstly to try and gauge whether or not many other punters on this forum have shared the guilt that I'm experiencing right now, but mainly to see how likely I am to have contracted something. I did speak with the lady who (I guess) runs the place afterwards, and asked whether or not it is something I need worry about? She went on to say that all the girls get checked regularly and I was more likely to catch something from a girl I'd randomly picked up in a nightclub to have a one night stand with. Nevertheless, my paranoia and guilt have been keeping me awake at night and other than going to the GUM clinic, I just don't know what to do with myself. Naturally, as I was given OWO, no doubt this is something that she offers normally, so it's also on my mind that whilst she may have been given the all clear after a recent STI screening, that one of her other clients may have passed something on to her.

I'm sure I'll get a bit of stick for posting this, but any thoughts, experiences or indeed posts from others who have visited Sensations in Maidenhead would be appreciated. I'm not asking to be told "Its perfectly normal to feel like this" or "You're worrying about nothing", as I know it was my choice to do what I did, but it's only been 4 days since it happened and I'm petrified.

Sorry, but if you DON'T want to be told you're worrying about nothing, then I have nothing to say!

Ok, but if I could at least try to find out if anyone else that is a member of this site and that has also visited this particular establishment, who has ever contracted something after being with this girl, then it would go a fraction of the way to putting my mind at ease.

I realise now, having been my first visit, that I should have asked to have OW, but I unfortunately I can't change what actually happened.

Anything you may have contracted from owo should show up 2-3 weeks, but usually sooner. Gonorrhea usually much faster...and chlamydia thereafter, although you can get it and not show much of symptoms.

I would wait 10 days and go for an expensive DNA urine test, takes 2 days to process.

According to my doctor, there is next to zero risk for HIV or Hep C transmission with OWO. There is risk of Hep B and syphilis, and for that you would need more time and a blood test, but iin case of hep b t's usually symptomatic first time you get it, and often the body clears it naturally. Better to get a Hep B vaccination if you intend to do this, as have many ores on this board.

Lastly, you can get-and this is very common-non specific urethritis, which though not a specific STI, can be dangerous, as I believe happened to me, both in terms of it going after your epiditymis or urethra lining, leading to stricture, both of which can be dangerous for your sexual health.

I wouldn't worry too much to be honest, many have travelled same path as you in process and fears. But don't rely on anything a wg provider tells you, it's your responsibility alone

Ok, but if I could at least try to find out if anyone else that is a member of this site and that has also visited this particular establishment, who has ever contracted something after being with this girl, then it would go a fraction of the way to putting my mind at ease.

I realise now, having been my first visit, that I should have asked to have OW, but I unfortunately I can't change what actually happened.

Actually, this post sounds slightly obsessive, not just over the top. There is absolutely no reason for you to assume that you've caught anything, much less to start trying to locate other 'victims'.

Do you know I put a little tab in my profile today explaining the risks - and one of my married regulars then deleted his profile...Whoops.

Now you've got me worried (not about OWO as I do not receive it because I caught something the first time I enjoyed it!) but your profile has inexplicably disappeared from my hotlist....

Jack

Thanks Aussiecrocsss,

I was going to visit my hospital next Wednesday to get tested (would be exactly a week after my encounter), but it sounds like, from what you've said, that I should leave it for a few days after that?

As regards the DNA urine test, is that something I would have to ask to be done separately to the normal STI screening? I've never had an STI test before, as before I met my wife, I'd only had two other sexual partners, both of whom I had protected sex with.

When I do go for the STI testing, should I automatically ask for the HEP B vaccination? Sorry if it seems like I'm asking you for too much medical advice.

Actually, this post sounds slightly obsessive, not just over the top. There is absolutely no reason for you to assume that you've caught anything, much less to start trying to locate other 'victims'.

I'm not trying to vilify this girl Claire. I've only had 2 other sexual relationships with women other than my wife, so my post may seem over the top to you, but certainly not to me.

Hi all,

I'm 30 years old and a married man of 10 years and after a lengthy spell of no sexual contact with my wife, I started looking on the net for various parlours for my first punt. I found Sensations of Maidenhead and eventually picked up the phone to arrange a visit.

I was incredibly nervous when I got there, as I can say hand on heart that I have not had any other sexual partners since getting married, and so the sense of guilt started as soon as I was shown into a room and I was told to wait (whilst wondering whether or not to just walk out) for a choice of 2 girls to select.

I stayed & went with a girl called Carolina, really attractive and what I would class as my fantasy shag. She asked me what I wanted to do when we got into the room and she suggested OWO. Having not done anything like this before, I was uncertain but agreed and got down to it. We kissed as well, then she put a condom on me and we had sex. I finished by coming in her mouth, which felt fantastic, but the feeling was and overtaken by the guilt.

I now find myself in an utter state of panic, as I'm terrified that if by chance my wife wants to engage in sex, that I may pass on something to her. I suppose the reason I'm writing this, is firstly to try and gauge whether or not many other punters on this forum have shared the guilt that I'm experiencing right now, but mainly to see how likely I am to have contracted something. I did speak with the lady who (I guess) runs the place afterwards, and asked whether or not it is something I need worry about? She went on to say that all the girls get checked regularly and I was more likely to catch something from a girl I'd randomly picked up in a nightclub to have a one night stand with. Nevertheless, my paranoia and guilt have been keeping me awake at night and other than going to the GUM clinic, I just don't know what to do with myself. Naturally, as I was given OWO, no doubt this is something that she offers normally, so it's also on my mind that whilst she may have been given the all clear after a recent STI screening, that one of her other clients may have passed something on to her.

I'm sure I'll get a bit of stick for posting this, but any thoughts, experiences or indeed posts from others who have visited Sensations in Maidenhead would be appreciated. I'm not asking to be told "Its perfectly normal to feel like this" or "You're worrying about nothing", as I know it was my choice to do what I did, but it's only been 4 days since it happened and I'm petrified.

Welcome to the forum Rop81. :) I have been doing OWO for many years and not caught anything confirmed by visiting the GUM. I punt on a risk to reward basis and as sexual contact with another is always potentially risky i wouldnt do BB outside a relationship but will continue to receive OWO as OW does zero for me.

In this case the WG offered OWO to you which almost certainly means she offers this to other punters, if you are that bothered and you clearly are go to the GUM and get checked out.

NEVER just take another person you dont knows word though about them going to the GUM or their WGs going to the GUM on a regular basis, that may or may not be true but its not provable as true so i concentrate on my own sexual health which is provable to me. You would be unlucky to have caught anything i think but only going to a GUM will give you total piece of mind.

I dont feel guilty because i am selfish, its an advantage in punting i have found but only you can obviously decide if punting is for you or not. I hope you do test clear. :)

Hi all,

hello there. if it makes you feel any better I saw the amazing Karolina 6 months back and enjoyed a great deal of OWO, with no subsequent damage to my sexual health.

Thanks Aussiecrocsss,

I was going to visit my hospital next Wednesday to get tested (would be exactly a week after my encounter), but it sounds like, from what you've said, that I should leave it for a few days after that?

As regards the DNA urine test, is that something I would have to ask to be done separately to the normal STI screening? I've never had an STI test before, as before I met my wife, I'd only had two other sexual partners, both of whom I had protected sex with.

When I do go for the STI testing, should I automatically ask for the HEP B vaccination? Sorry if it seems like I'm asking you for too much medical advice.

My advice is to get medical advice from people you know as fact are medically qualified to give it to you, not just take the word of strangers on a punting forum. Only seeing a qualified person will you get the piece of mind you are looking for. Sure posters here can give good advice but you have to get tested by someone qualified to be sure. I would speak to them about timescales if i were you.

Sorry, but if you DON'T want to be told you're worrying about nothing, then I have nothing to say!

I'm with you here Claire , The OP probably had a great time but is spoiling his fun and memory by worrying too much .