Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SouthWalesPunter

Best Condoms?

53 posts in this topic

I have a week off work and have so far managed a punt per day since saturday, tonight I'm meeting a lovely girl and I asked if it would be okay to supply my own condoms, lets face it we all hate them but realise that they are essential for safety.

So which condoms are best at giving the feeling of BB without the associated health risks? Im sure there must be better ones out there than what some WG's use.

Any recommendations? Cheers

Some say Mates Skyns are the best.

I have a week off work and have so far managed a punt per day since saturday,

ha, excellent form SWP, glad to see you enjoying your time off my man :cool:

in fact, i think your example is inspiring me.....

Thanks, I'll give them a try :)

ha, excellent form SWP, glad to see you enjoying your time off my man :cool:

in fact, i think your example is inspiring me.....

Haha Work hard and play hard fella :D

The anticipation of my next punt is the only thing that keeps me sane through the week to be honest! lol

Hi there,

I recommend Durex, they got different types like light, extra safe and fruity ones. :D:)))

i like them ones

Hi there,

I recommend Durex, they got different types like light, extra safe and fruity ones. :D:)))

Do they count as one of your 5 a day? :huh:

Durex Avanti - made from polyurethane.... basically they're thinner than featherlite (also good) and unlike latex actually transfers body heat for a more natural feel.

They are more expensive than the standard latex condom but I like them. My second option would be featherlite.

If performance is an issue then I'd use Durex Performa, these have a numbing agent (that tingles/itches after use) in the tip that can make you last longer. For me I simply could not cum - I didn't like it.

For punting I tend not to go for the thinnest condom.... personally I'm happy to use the preferred Extra Safe.

Durex featherlite but you have to put your own KY on bec they don't have much on, but apart from that they are fine

Mates Skyns for me. Almost too good as most condoms help me last longer, these don't!

A punt a day!! Good work. Sounds like an ideal week off...great name too!

Mates Skyns - I don't use latex condoms and these give a better feel for both partners imo.

Yes recently discovered Mates Skyns - now my regular and I wouldn't use anything else

You got your green wellies & inflatable sheep ready in case she cancel?

SP

one of my asian regulars insists on "Apple" condoms (that was a new one to me).

They are indeed quite comfortable.

And yes, she also has an iphone :-), but she isnt a fanboi

(I think she doesnt even know what a fanboi is)

Durex Avanti - made from polyurethane.... basically they're thinner than featherlite (also good) and unlike latex actually transfers body heat for a more natural feel.

The only condom on the market currently made of polyurethane is Durex Deluxe. Avanti are now made from polyisophene, the synthetic version of latex, same as Mates Skyns.

I use Skyns as I am a bit latex sensitive. Guys seem to like them, but I wish they came in smaller sizes (there is a large version.)

The only condom on the market currently made of polyurethane is Durex Deluxe. Avanti are now made from polyisophene, the synthetic version of latex, same as Mates Skyns.

I use Skyns as I am a bit latex sensitive. Guys seem to like them, but I wish they came in smaller sizes (there is a large version.)

Thank you for the clarification. Seems Durex (I checked) have updated their range over the years.

Anywho, Mates Skyns? So if a client bought along durex deluxe would that be OK? Just curious...

Thank you for the clarification. Seems Durex (I checked) have updated their range over the years.

Anywho, Mates Skyns? So if a client bought along durex deluxe would that be OK? Just curious...

I have a couple lying around from a box I bought a while ago, I haven't used them because I found them nearly impossible to roll down successfully (and certainly impossible to put on with my mouth, which is my preferred method because it''s fun and it reduces cross-contamination).

I don't allow clients to bring their own condoms, generally. I once came into contact with a well known tosser who targets new girls and brings his own condoms, having tampered with them in such a way as to ensure they'll break. Luckily he pissed me off enough in the first three minutes that I walked before we'd even got past the formalities.

Edited by Curious Rose

With this comment you've made my day!

(and certainly impossible to put on with my mouth, which is my preferred method because it''s fun and it reduces cross-contamination).

As truthful as this is, now you're just playing...

Still, made my day!

I better get saving....

Have added: 'making your day' to my list of services.

:rolleyes:

Best ones I've used is Pasante Unique. A bit unconventional, but they feel great, closer to bareback than any other i've tried, and I've tried most of the usuals (Skyns, Avanti, Featherlite, etc etc). Haven't had a chance or come across any WGs that use these though, but if you do, it's worth it!

PS. there's no way anyone's going to be putting one of these on with their mouth!

Best ones I've used is Pasante Unique. A bit unconventional, but they feel great, closer to bareback than any other i've tried, and I've tried most of the usuals (Skyns, Avanti, Featherlite, etc etc). Haven't had a chance or come across any WGs that use these though, but if you do, it's worth it!

PS. there's no way anyone's going to be putting one of these on with their mouth!

Pasante Unique are the best from feedback from my clients. I usually use Mates Naturals most of the time and my clients could not feel any difference between these and Mates Skins (when I tried them) but Pasante always makes the client check that the condom is actually on!

Pasante Unique are the best from feedback from my clients. I usually use Mates Naturals most of the time and my clients could not feel any difference between these and Mates Skins (when I tried them) but Pasante always makes the client check that the condom is actually on!

I'll second that Pia. Those Pasante Uniques really are thin and natural feeling.