Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobsam

Oriental Wg Reference Chart

3 posts in this topic

This is a hugh shot in the dark, but does the forum have the capability to put together a chart which shows what the oriental WG's are called on different agencies.

I was thinking as new WG's came in to london, they got added, we could all make insertions in to the table so there is a collective set of data.

It may even help, if the table had a photo of the WG (linked to a photosite rather than the agency site) so we can see if they have been on the scene before.

I am not sure if this makes any sense or if there is a demand for it. I was looking for an oriental WG and trying to determine which sites they were on and what they were named is little bit of a pain.

eg.

007 asm aclass

APRIL APRIL honey

I think you are asking a lot here . Who has the time to keep the chart up to date when they change names often .?

All you need to do is consult the expert on here ,ChrisTongue . He has in his head a detail of all TG passing through London over the last 8 years or more. If he has no info on the girl , then she is not worth interviewing . I have never known him to misjudge a lady yet. He can tell you what colour pants she wore on what day and when she last changed them ..

bobsam, i think you should consider creating it. there are lots of free webspaces about. seriously, we wont judge if it is not perfect, because anything you do is helpful.