Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beaufort7245

Discussions Over Lunch

11 posts in this topic

Have a punt lined up for Monday lunch, with outing to a great place to eat. IT's probably goign to be full of local bankers (if they can still afford it). But just last night I thought "what the F..." am I going to talk about? Normally discussion revolves around the bedroom, (I've seen her a few times over the year). Any suggestions - funny or serious.

Note to Smiths (no offence LOL) - I know you don't talk - why talk when there's business to do!! LOL

Chrs

As mundane as it may sound, just talk about the same sort of things about which you would talk to anybody else over lunch.

In this particular venue I would suggest loud disparaging remarks about bankers and the inevitable mispronunciation of the first consonant.

Have fun.

Edited by AsgardsSon

Have a punt lined up for Monday lunch, with outing to a great place to eat. IT's probably goign to be full of local bankers (if they can still afford it). But just last night I thought "what the F..." am I going to talk about? Normally discussion revolves around the bedroom, (I've seen her a few times over the year). Any suggestions - funny or serious.

Note to Smiths (no offence LOL) - I know you don't talk - why talk when there's business to do!! LOL

Chrs

I do talk, i just dont talk the time away. :) To break the ice i sometimes discuss music and films, initial small talk.

I do talk, i just dont talk the time away. :) To break the ice i sometimes discuss music and films, initial small talk.

And there was me thinking you might get defensive :D . No offence of course. I'm one of those people that can never remember a film or music. My wife can remember every bloody actress/ actor that ever blessed the screen (infuriating). I've usually forgotten what the film was about before the credits LOL

Edited by Beaufort7245

And there was me thinking you might get defensive :D . No offence of course. I'm one of those people thhan can never remember a film or music. My wife can remember every bloody actress/ actor that ever blessed the screen (infuriating). I've usually forgotten what the film was about before the credits LOL

And there was me thinking you might get defensive :D . No offence of course. I'm one of those people that can never remember a film or music. My wife can remember every bloody actress/ actor that ever blessed the screen (infuriating). I've usually forgotten what the film was about before the credits LOL

Take the wife along with you then :ph34r:

Just for reference.... :lol:

No offence taken. :D There is of course always celebrity culture to fall back on if like me sadly you know anything about it. :D

Take the wife along with you then :ph34r:

Just for reference.... :lol:

No offence taken. :D There is of course always celebrity culture to fall back on if like me sadly you know anything about it. :D

Laughed, laughed and ... hope she didn't hear me... :D :D :D

Surely you follow a football team you can talk about!

Ask her the colour of her knickers (if she's wearing any), or better still ask the waiter to ask her, chinese whispers and all that :lol:

Ask her the colour of her knickers (if she's wearing any), or better still ask the waiter to ask her, chinese whispers and all that :lol:

That would be a 'Careless Whisper', surely?