Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sciros

Why So Few Black Ladies Offer Bbbj/cim Nowadays?

4 posts in this topic

1. I don't visit any lady that offers bareback vaginal sex.

My main pleasure is receiving oral, and has to be BBBJ, and I must have a CIM, and preferably a snowball finish. I like all races. I have noticed a strong decline in black ladies offering this service. CIM is still available from many other ladies. Maybe it's cyclic, but it's been declining for a few years.

Anyone else have any observations. I don't want to discuss the morality or safety, as we've done those to death.

Edited by sciros

1. I don't visit any lady that offers bareback vaginal sex.

My main pleasure is receiving oral, and has to be BBBJ, and I must have a CIM, and preferably a snowball finish. I like all races. I have noticed a strong decline in black ladies offering this service. CIM is still available from many other ladies. Maybe it's cyclic, but it's been declining for a few years.

Anyone else have any observations. I don't want to discuss the morality or safety, as we've done those to death.

Its been at a few parties that i have punted with some black WGs in the last year or so and most of them offered OWO though rarely CIM but i do recall an African WG only did OW. Obviously her choice, OW does zero for me so i just went elsewhere and didnt bother asking her why.

Of the black WGs i can recall, the great Trine now retired in Finchley and all of the others i punted with offered OWO with no problem. I will be interested to read if other punters have experienced a decline and from WGs as well.

well i do both, although snowballing never seems to happen :blink:

Smiths - thanks for reminding me about Trine, many a long and very happy hour spent with her, I texted her last year to see if she is coming back but she said she wasn't, real shame

My experience is similar to yours most British born Indies I've seen offer OWO but the african born girls don't

charly