Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breastlover

Hod- Builders At Work

14 posts in this topic

When I visited Hod last wednesday, the builders were working in the flat directly above. Banging , drilling at the ceiling ...

I don't really want to return again until it's going to be finished. Will it still take a long time ?

When I visited Hod last wednesday, the builders were working in the flat directly above. Banging , drilling at the ceiling ...

I don't really want to return again until it's going to be finished. Will it still take a long time ?

There is a board above for threads and posts about London called London. In answer to your question a mate of mine was told its nothing to do with HOD and they had no idea when the people above would be finishing what they are doing.

Edited by smiths

Thank you. :)

Certainly not Hods fault. It was still annoying, as I have not been informed during my booking.

Edited by breastlover

One wonders if the builders have been down to nail the girls

SP

Would the best way to get an informed answer not have been to ask HoD management directly, rather than probe for punter speculation????

Just saying, like....... :ph34r:

I wonder what equipment they are using to get the bricks upstairs. ..

LOL - wondered the exact same thing....

Maybe they've got a lot of back doors still yet to smash in? ;-)

I agree the best way to get an answer would be to ask the builders directly.

Banging in a brothel?

Whatever next.

It would be more disappointing if HOD had the painters in ;-)

This reminds me of a story told to me long ago . I believe it to be true . I had a friend who was an electrician who had worked in many places / houses in London .

I asked him where was the most interesting house he had worked in . Thinking he was gonna tell me how he had re-wired Mick Jaggers house on Cheyne Walk , or something like that .

He was working in a brothel in soho . He said while it was known that the builders were in, he had a bit of banter with some of the girls [ mostly british at that time ] One day a wg came into the part of the building he was working in and asked could he do her a favor.

She had a client who wanted to be given a good thrashing while he was bonking the lady ,and would he come into the room and whip him with some electrical wiring , and that she would pay him . She knew the punter..

The electrician , a young helpful man, did as asked and was paid well .

So, on one floor of a South Kensington apartment building there's a lot of banging, nailing, hammering & screwing going on.

Meanwhile on the other floor...the builders have stopped for a tea break!! :blink::D

Edited by venturer

So, on one floor of a South Kensington apartment building there's a lot of banging, nailing, hammering & screwing going on.

Meanwhile on the other floor...the builders have stopped for a tea break!! :blink::D

Typical bloody builders, always on tea breaks in this country..