Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimbobpuntpants

Olivia - 007 And Invasian

12 posts in this topic

Long time follower, first time poster.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Olivia who is on most of the well known sites including 007. I've looked through the boards and although she is mentioned there isn't much detail.

Ive done some research on Thai girls and got it down to a couple including Olivia. Anybody have any recent experiences with her they could share with me? Does she resemble her photos and where does she sit on the GFE/PSE spectrum?!

PM me if necessary.

I punted with her once and overall it was a very enjoyable experience, although I wouldnt re-book

Facially she is extremely pretty, in particular her eyes which are pretty dreamy and I found myself falling into them quite often

The video on 007 is an accurate representation

A couple of things I'd add is that she must have some serious bone density as, Lord, was she heavy !

She isnt a typically slight oriental, but she isnt particularly big either, however I distinctly remember feeling some serious weight when she sat on my lap in the bath and her pelvis dug into my hips

Other than that she is physically a very attractive girl all around, and again I must stress, not especially big but she must have some dense bones in her body !

Her service veers more toward the PSE end of the scale, to the extent of encouraging facial finishes and hard pounding; she's an adept at messy, sloppy owo BJs, and CIM comes as standard- no cumdodger she !

She's highly enthusiastic and energetic and tirelessly endeavors to give you a good time

The one slight negative being that I found her to indulge in a little too much fake overacting, in terms of moans, groans and 'dirty talk' (not really my thing) - you get a slight sense of this in the 007 video

All this aside, I'd still certainly recommend her to an interested punter looking for an energetic, PSE tinged experience with a very 'up for it' and very physically attractive girl, who oddly enough seemed just a little bit shy at first.

Edited by BillGoldberg

Yes, very much as Bill says - a gorgeous curvy girl, and talented PSE performer (including excellent A-levels, if you go for that). I got the overdone moaning too, but I didn't mind one bit. Style is slow-burning, i.e. she won't be all over you from the start. I intend to return.

I first met Olivia just over a year ago, and saw her several times during 2011 seeing her most recently in Feb this year. I agree with most of Bill's post, and I had to chuckle because I had exactly the same experience in the bath of her "heavy bones" when I first met her.

However, over the last year she's steadily lost weight, and she's got a beautiful (enh.) hourglass figure.

I found Olivia very responsive; one of the most enthusiastic, sensual girls I've ever been with. She really gets into it, often losing track of time while intent on giving and receiving pleasure. She'll do GFE (my preference) or noisy PSE, though she's careful with anal on a first visit. She told me a couple of her customers have been a bit rough with her.

Her website reviews and FRs are outstanding: many reviewers start with "I don't normally write reviews, but on this occasion..." because she's been so good.

To cap it all, she's a lovely, affectionate girl; IME one of the best.

Right then that seals it for me.

Olivia has got my booking.

Thanks Bill, Chris and Rev. Great comments as usual.

Olivia:good service,proper dfk,nice girl and not a clockwatcher.

but fake tits,not the best facially-a bit masculine

for my tastes,big hands too.

the video on 007 is an accurate representation of her looks.

Anyone know what happened to her at all? Or any close recommendations?

I am not sure I can recommend her whole heartedly. I went to see her earlier this year and was not overly impressed. I was drawn by her beauty and her PSE tag. Maria was not around so she was my Maria substitute.

1. She kept me waiting on a busy street for 20 minutes before letting me in.

2. She would not let me touch her pussy or penetrate her for the first half of the session. She just kept getting her self off with her wand vibrator. I might as well not be there. All I could do was watch.

3. The rest of session was fine but not amazing, but for the same money I have such a better experience with other girls including Maria and Holly 

I'm thinking about Holly actually but I might go for Love, need something a bit full on. I know she has lot's of good feedback but I just don't fancy Maria I'm afraid.

Actually has anyone seen hannah? She looks a sort. Although they say on the site she is quite reserved and go as far as to suggest Maria, Love or Mercedes! I think I might try the later then! Thanks very much!

I've seen Hannah, very pretty girl, but very vanilla, best thing I can say is she is nice to look at while you do the deed, however if service is what your looking for so many better girls out there.

Anyone know what happened to her at all? Or any close recommendations?

She went home, no longer available.

The nearest equivalent physically and in service would be Aileen.