lex

Anyone use femidoms?

17 posts in this topic

Following on from the "Condoms - cant feel a thing" thread I wonder if any guys have used a femidom as I guess you have the friction of your member rubbing up and down it rather than a condom where the outside of the condom has all the friction.

I've seen one but not used it. My friend who is a male nurse says they are like shagging a crisp bag. How he knows what shagging a crisp bag is like I did not enquire, but the image in my mind stayed a while.

Following on from the "Condoms - cant feel a thing" thread I wonder if any guys have used a femidom as I guess you have the friction of your member rubbing up and down it rather than a condom where the outside of the condom has all the friction.

Apparantly a lot of girls who claim to do bareback use these.

I really am puzzled on how these would work as instead of collecting the sperm it would run down your leg and then there is getting to stay there????

Puzzling... I might just go buy one out of couriosity although they do say that killed the cat:cool:

i saw them on sale a while back, always thought they had died a death, they look like the wrapper a zeppelin comes in, would be wacky to give one a try.

I've had a couple of goes with them, I bought them & tried them with a regular WG. Didn't do it for me - felt like I was going to pull the whole thing out with me on an outstroke! Noisy too, kind of scrunchy noise. We did have a bit of a giggle about it though - you have to try new things once in a while. All the same, I was relieved to switch to a condom so I could fuck her properly, felt so much better.

I tried one with my partner after I got a few in a pack from the GUM clinic. I didn't enjoy the sensation as I was aware of something being inside me (unlike a condom where it makes no difference to me whatsoever) I could feel it moving up and down. My partner said he was very aware of the movement too.

I actually think I prefer the feeling of thrusting into something rather than wearing a big rubber overcoat. Mind you, condoms are a lot more convenient.

I really am puzzled on how these would work as instead of collecting the sperm it would run down your leg and then there is getting to stay there????

Puzzling... I might just go buy one out of couriosity although they do say that killed the cat:cool:

They are just the same as bareback when it comes to "spillage"!!! I didn't like the sensation of it moving around inside with every thrust and I was worried it would come out when he was thrusting. I prefer condoms because I can't feel them and most guys can't either.

tried a few years ago could not work it out sorry not for me annaxxxxx

I used one once, very comfy, but what an ugly thing, the end hangs out like a sad binliner! :confused:

And the noises, squelch, squelch, well, just like a wet binliner really, haha.

I used one once, very comfy, but what an ugly thing, the end hangs out like a sad binliner! :D

And the noises, squelch, squelch, well, just like a wet binliner really, haha.

:) My parents used one of those washable ones which must have been a bit like that. :confused: Ha Ha a cut off marigold finger :)

Was it the pinkie or the thumb though, haha

I tried one once - like Anna I couldn't seem to get it quite in the right position - also they do make a dreadful noise! Been there done that got the tshirt.

I've tried them before with a girl. Not the easiest things to get in and the ring can be felt inside the woman by both parties. There is a slight risk of slipping down the side of them as well, but never happened for me.

Crisp bag wise, not much of a problem there - you do tend to pull it back and forth when thrusting though and it can feel warmer as it gets drier. Weird feeling at first but it's something to play around with rather than for regular use I think.

There's one being shown worn in one of those Lovers Guide videos. You don't see the woman putting it in (possibly because they weren't allowed to show it or it took ages to get it right?) and you do see it hanging out of her.

Short of that, never ever seen anything else video wise on them, which considering some of the things out there today, is strange.

I have had tried femidoms.... i did not agree with them..! It was uncomfortable and i did not feel any senastion..... now i know how you guys must feel :confused: x