Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chingaling

Anyone Seen Andreea Sweety?

12 posts in this topic

LOoks amazing and profile looks good but only 1 feedback makes wonder? Anyone seen her or have any advice? Was thinking to see her tommorow, thanks

Andreea sweety from the other site

Has Bareback on her 'Likes' and I think you will find that most of the guys on here wouldn't touch her with a barge-pole but good luck with the punt if you decide to go.

Just noticed that myself so it's out of the question, plenty of other safer alternatives, thanks for pointing that out

The worst thing you could read has just been posted to her feedback. Ffs, thank god for the notice, thanks

The worst thing you could read has just been posted to her feedback. Ffs, thank god for the notice, thanks

The fact she advertises bareback is enough to put most people off, including me. That and the fact I don't think she's much of a looker.

Whether or not the feedback is true is very doubtful in my opinion. Looks like someone who has no feedback themselves wanting to put her out of business. Probably successfully.

I doubt if she really does bareback - it looks more likely that the profile manager can't be bothered to edit the likes and dislike box.

Having said that if you look at bottom right there are links to other girls, a couple of whom definitely offer bareback in their profiles.

In this type of situation you will get offered whichever of the girls is free when you call, so you are really taking pot-luck if you visit them and probably none of them will speak much English.

Yeah, but don't wanna risk it, somebody left feedback that the girl has HIV! That profile should be deleted.

Yeah, but don't wanna risk it, somebody left feedback that the girl has HIV! That profile should be deleted.

But the feedback may not be true?

Yeah, it may not be true, but it also could be, that the last thing I wanna see when deciding to pull the trigger , but seeing that madee go off this whole thing for a whole, I have spoken to her, last week, before this was posted, seemed genuine

Yeah, it may not be true, but it also could be, that the last thing I wanna see when deciding to pull the trigger , but seeing that madee go off this whole thing for a whole, I have spoken to her, last week, before this was posted, seemed genuine

I'm not suggesting you should go to see her. I certainly wouldn't. What I'm saying for the third time, is that anyone (you, me anyone), can post whatever feedback they like and there is no way of knowing if it's true or malicious. If you had a profile on that site, it could be said about you. Then someone might post on here that it was a fact just because it said so on the purple place.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on another wg, a pimp for another wg, or just somebody who has their own unknown reasons. I'm not suggesting you actually did, but for all I know it could have been you.

Yeah, I get that, and I also think it could be a scammer, how would he know anyways? But that, and bareback and some comments on uk punting turned me off completely, you probably get what you pay for with her, thanks for all the replies and info, I'm really glad I didn't go for it

have seen andrea a while back when she was working out of a house on the northern line. visited their spot again to see a few other girls she works with by canada water. photos are accurate. service is not topnotch, however. the girls there are working and are not really enjoying there job. they try to maintain a certain level of professionalism despite this fact.

yes they do offer bb for extra.